Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

How Many Male Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Male Friends (632 Views)

My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? / How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? / How Many Male Nairalander Can Boldly Say AMEN To This Prayer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Male Friends by coolbunny(m): 12:30pm On May 13, 2010
on the average,how many male friends should a lady in a strong and commited relationship have?
Re: How Many Male Friends by iice(f): 3:45pm On May 13, 2010
lol
Re: How Many Male Friends by petebor02(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2010
as many as she can
Re: How Many Male Friends by indie22(f): 4:19pm On May 13, 2010
as many as she wants,

errmmmm, but chykers?

maybe not so much
Re: How Many Male Friends by agathamari(f): 6:22pm On May 13, 2010
as long as the male friends are not a secret from her partner and they are strictly plotonic then it doesnt matter
Re: How Many Male Friends by yme1(f): 6:40pm On May 13, 2010
as many as she wants
Re: How Many Male Friends by luap: 11:21pm On May 13, 2010
A smooth talking guy like me can easily get into your panties. I know exactly what a woman wants and what attracts them. If your partner has no control at home, which is obvious because you asked such a question, he has no chance of losing you to me. I have no conscious, because he never had you in the beginning. When a woman is really emotionally invested into a man, she does not even think about such a question. The one man, her precious man becomes her attention. Your poor man does not even know how to get his expectations met from you or probably does not even know his own expectations or what he wants from you. I would like to be your friend. We can have a fling. I would be helping you out, helping you realize what is really important between a man and a woman.
Re: How Many Male Friends by coolbunny(m): 4:00am On May 14, 2010
luap, u, a smooth talker?ha ha ha. U don't really come close. Any way I started this for male poachers like u. U need 2 get off ur butt n go get ur own sth. Nevertheles I like ur contribution
Re: How Many Male Friends by coolbunny(m): 4:07am On May 14, 2010
i need more contributions 4rm u iice. Lol
Re: How Many Male Friends by Nobody: 4:11am On May 14, 2010
as many as she wants undecided anything the matter? are U worry about ur gf?
Re: How Many Male Friends by InesQor(m): 4:26am On May 14, 2010
luap:

A smooth talking guy like me can easily get into your panties. I know exactly what a woman wants and what attracts them.  If your partner has no control at home, which is obvious because you asked such a question, he has no chance of losing you to me.  I have no conscious, because he never had you in the beginning.  When a woman is really emotionally invested into a man, she does not even think about such a question.  The one man, her precious man becomes her attention. Your poor man does not even know how to get his expectations met from you or probably does not even know his own expectations or what he wants from you.  I would like to be your friend.  We can have a fling.  I would be helping you out, helping you realize what is really important between a man and a woman.

My perspective was similar to luap's until rather recently. Now I try to think like agathamari.

agathamari:

as long as the male friends are not a secret from her partner and they are strictly plotonic then it doesnt matter
Re: How Many Male Friends by Onchedu(m): 8:09am On May 14, 2010
I think that depends on how she relates with them more than how many they are. Of course numbers over 5, even if they are more of acquaintances than pals, is too much for me.

it really depends on more than numbers sha. What kind of person is she? How often does she interact with them and for how long when they do? how deep their friendship is, e.t.c
Re: How Many Male Friends by jenibayo(f): 8:11am On May 14, 2010
Onchedu:

I think that depends on how she relates with them more than how many they are. Of course numbers over 5, even if they are more of acquaintances than pals, is too much for me.

it really depends on more than numbers sha. What kind of person is she? How often does she interact with them and for how long when they do? how deep their friendship is, e.t.c

Hey i think i knw u from somewhere.

(1) (Reply)

Confused Lady: I Don't Know Who To Marry. / Would You Say Yes? / Why Did U Get Maried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.