Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks (31808 Views)

Russia’s Missile Attacks: Zelenski Hiding Inside An Underground Bunker (Bursted) / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice / Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by ollah2: 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
perdollar:
y put d world in danger BC a Muslim leader is killing his own ppl?

Go back and continue sucking your mom's breast. You need the milk

1 Like

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by MrMystrO(m): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
DJHANDSOME:
The US Arms terrorist? Ogah what prove do you have?

Question number 1. Who is syria fighting against and why? Go do your research on it.
Then go do your Research on the History of the So called Al Qaeda you've been hearing about and how they eventually metamorphosed into what we know today as ISIS. What you know as Al Qaeda was created by the United States CIA to counter the intervention of The Soviet Union in Afghanistan in the 80's and they were personally funded and armed by the CIA same way they are now arming YPG Rebels in Syria Now to fight against the Syrian government. It's also a well known fact that Osama bin Laden was trained by the United States and also has strong ties in Washington and to the Bush Family personally.

When you start to research and uncover the facts, you begin to understand these situations better instead of Blindly accepting everything you're being told by CNN.

Go and do your research through alternative news sources that doesn't belong to the mainstream media e.g. CNN, BBC e.t.c.. to discover a different perspective on the issue first, and then come back let's talk.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by ollah2: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
victorvezx:

How can rebel groups use chemical weapons and kill the same people in the territory they control? Assad has been using chemical weapons even before Russia started helping them. Even the United Nations have full proof. His use of chemical weapons is well documented. Only Russia ass lickers like u will deny even with strong evidence

Kindly provide that evidence
Kindly provide the evidence that Russia killed an agent in UK.

Let's know who is an ass licker

3 Likes

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Guidette(f): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
joinnow:

U no include North korea
Lol nah. Kim Jong Un is trying to keep a low profile now. Especially since he started peace talks with South Korea. He ain't trying to get involved in stuff that ain't his business grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by ollah2: 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

True,that was what I believed until flye and geestring two NLders advised me to do my own research and I search from news outlets that do not belong to the mainstream media.To understand why they want Assad out.

And what have you been able to research? I remember that day, it all started ugly before reaching a compromise as we should be open minded and ready to learn .
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
[s]
Timiblanko:
He is a man of action and a real man. how I wish we are ruled by Oyinbo

and not by this go slow and a poisonous man

To those quoting and abusing me am I not entitled to my option again?
[/s]

Deal with it till after 2023!

1 Like

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
perdollar:
y put d world in danger BC a Muslim leader is killing his own ppl?

You are dumb!

1 Like

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Guidette(f): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
ollah2:

Great read. You wrote the real truth but unfortunately most people are dumb and no matter how you try to lecture them, their hypocrisy and bigotry will never let them agree.

I'm wondering where you have been, only few people know the exact truths about these things on NL. Continue schooling them.

Btw, I think Turkey is on Russia's side even though Edogan is a two faced Nigga
Thanks. I comment on NL here and there mostly on trivial issues. But sometimes I see ignorance so bad I have to intervene for their sake.

Make no mistake, Erdogan is a US ally especially as Turkey is part of NATO. His only grievance with the US is that they were arming the Kurds in Syria who are great enemies of the Turks. Remember that the Kurds are still fighting for independence in Turkey. If push comes to shove, Turkey will fight on both sides grin grin
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by MrMystrO(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

True,that was what I believed until flye and geestring two NLders advised me to do my own research and I search from news outlets that do not belong to the mainstream media.To understand why they want Assad out.

True. Can't blame them though. The United States will do all it can to Protect the National security of the United States be it Good, bad, dirty and ugly stuff, it's all justified as long as it's in the interest of the State. I understand that perfectly as every nation is guilty of this. However, d problem i have with them is the sheer hypocrisy they exhibit by labeling anyone who isn't on their side as Evil, while Projecting themselves and their allies as saints. This i consider very Sickening.
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by yazach: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Guidette:

As in... Hopefully we will come to our senses as people of the sun and be glad mother Earth is rid of these bloodthirsty parasites. We should just mind our business and let it play out.

This war is mutually assured self destruction of the AngloSaxon civilization that has committed endless genocide on tribal melanated people and the time has come for their final judgment.

My brother you don't know how I usually deep when I remember the atrocities of so called colonial master
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by EazyMoh(m): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I am a die hard trump supporter but I don't support him on this ..Assad has no reason to use chemical weapons at this time ..ots obvious the satanic rebel fires the chemical weapons
Second time I like your comment.
There's no such thing as supporting moderate terrorists. I'd assume the US should think of another way to get rid of Assad without empowering the terrorists like they did in Libya.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
ollah2:

And what have you been able to research? I remember that day, it all started ugly before reaching a compromise as we should be open minded and ready to learn .

Global research,mintpress news and quora.
I read a little on Tim Anderson's report on the dirty war on Syria.I also read on the pipeline war and how Assad refused the offer in 2009.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by victorvezx(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
ollah2:

Kindly provide that evidence
Kindly provide the evidence that Russia killed an agent in UK.

Let's know who is an ass licker
Even if it's posted here, u will still ass lick for Russia. It's like u are New to history. Russia has been known for assassinating some of their agents who defected to the West since the days of the Soviet Union. So it's not a new thing. The world already know who did it. They know it's just good old Russia doing their thing.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Guidette(f): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
yazach:

My brother you don't know how I usually deep when I remember the atrocities of so called colonial master
Dude.... I am a chick!

But yeah, I had an epiphany last year. Had this crazy dream where I had an encounter with my ancestors and they told me how disappointed they were with my parents and family. How they have misled me to thinking that I should strive for acceptance of white people and forsake my people because we are fuccked up and have no way to redemption. They were angry at how we have forgotten what they went through in the hands of white people, yet we worship their god, speak their language, die to get their land, pollute the environment, hate our own people, breed with their people and copy their civilization. Yet, we can never be like them because we were not meant to be like them.

We were the great Africans that built pyramids, walls, cities, universities, spirituality and civilizations with respect to mother Earth and the Sun that gave us life. We were given everything just to throw it away for crumbs from massa, which is why we will never progress. They made us believe we have no history and made sure we used them as a yardstick for achievement.

A white man never appreciates anything but always wants to conquer all, including that which gave him life. Black people nurtured and gave gratitude instead. We need to go back to our roots because our planet is dying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Guidette(f): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
victorvezx:

Even if it's posted here, u will still ass lick for Russia. It's like u are New to history. Russia has been known for assassinating some of their agents who defected to the West since the days of the Soviet Union. So it's not a new thing. The world already know who did it. They know it's just good old Russia doing their thing.

Please I want to know. Post it if you have it.
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Hakeem12(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
World war four will surely be fought with stones and sticks like Einstein predicted. When these idiots start firing nukes upon one another, nukes that can level an entire nation, how does a nation recover from that. Whether anyone likes to admit it or not. World war 3 is still gonna happen and it's gonna be damn quick. Wouldn't take long for these guys to wipe one another out with nuclear weapons. Firing missiles on Syria isn't the answer. Donald Dumb is gonna be basing that on Syrian government killing civilians which is exactly what he's also gonna do if he fires missiles on Syria.

1 Like

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:
cheesy
The same people that called you black monkey?
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Hakeem12(m): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Guidette:

Dude.... I am a chick!

But yeah, I had an epiphany last year. Had this crazy dream where I had an encounter with my ancestors and they told me how disappointed they were with my parents and family. How they have misled me to thinking that I should strive for acceptance of white people and forsake my people because we are fuccked up and have no way to redemption. They were angry at how we have forgotten what they went through in the hands of white people, yet we worship their god, speak their language, die to get their land, pollute the environment, hate our own people, breed with their people and copy their civilization. Yet, we can never be like them because we were not meant to be like them.

We were the great Africans that built pyramids, walls, cities, universities, spirituality and civilizations with respect to mother Earth and the Sun that gave us life. We were given everything just to throw it away for crumbs from massa, which is why we will never progress. They made us believe we have no history and made sure we used them as a yardstick for achievement.

A white man never appreciates anything but always wants to conquer all, including that which gave him life. Black people nurtured and gave gratitude instead. We need to go back to our roots because our planet is dying.
Yeah brain washed Africans totally, even quoted bible verses to support their act of African enslavery, Ephesians chapter 6, verse 5-9.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by ollah2: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
victorvezx:

You know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by ollah2: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Global research,mintpress news and quora.
I read a little on Tim Anderson's report on the dirty war on Syria.I also read on the pipeline war and how Assad refused the offer in 2009.

Great. It good to know you are learning the truth, spread the gospel online and offline.
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Simbrixton(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
justuschi50:
if us and Russia go to war it we b draw
Us would win
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Hakeem12(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
More ridiculous is something I came across a long time that "if you want to hide knowledge from a black man, put it in two things. 1. Books, cos he won't read them, and 2.The internet, cos he doesn't know how to use them
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Timiblanko(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Euouae:
[s][/s]

Deal with it till after 2023!

Hater and buhari supporter you should probably be dealing with your failure .
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by ollah2: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Guidette:

Thanks. I comment on NL here and there mostly on trivial issues. But sometimes I see ignorance so bad I have to intervene for their sake.

Make no mistake, Erdogan is a US ally especially as Turkey is part of NATO. His only grievance with the US is that they were arming the Kurds in Syria who are great enemies of the Turks. Remember that the Kurds are still fighting for independence in Turkey. If push comes to shove, Turkey will fight on both sides grin grin

Yes you are right. It's the reason I called him a two faced nigga

1 Like

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
ollah2:

Great. It good to know you are learning the truth, spread the gospel online and offline.

Will sure do sir
Social media is a weapon cool

1 Like

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
MrMystrO:

Question number 1. Who is syria fighting against and why? Go do your research on it.
Then go do your Research on the History of the So called Al Qaeda you've been hearing about and how they eventually metamorphosed into what we know today as ISIS. What you know as Al Qaeda was created by the United States CIA to counter the intervention of The Soviet Union in Afghanistan in the 80's and they were personally funded and armed by the CIA same way they are now arming YPG Rebels in Syria Now to fight against the Syrian government. It's also a well known fact that Osama bin Laden was trained by the United States and also has strong ties in Washington and to the Bush Family personally.

When you start to research and uncover the facts, you begin to understand these situations better instead of Blindly accepting everything you're being told by CNN.

Go and do your research through alternative news sources that doesn't belong to the mainstream media e.g. CNN, BBC e.t.c.. to discover a different perspective on the issue first, and then come back let's talk.
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Guidette(f): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hakeem12:
Yeah brain washed Africans totally, even quoted bible verses to support their act of African enslavery, Ephesians chapter 6, verse 5-9.

Damn. We truly have sold our souls to the devil.
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Flye: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Even this chemical attack they claimed Asad used now is just a pretext to assist the terrorist to upturn Asad recent victories. Which president will be that daft that will use banned weapon over his own people when he is at the verge of victory knowing fully well that will be an excuse for his enemy to run in and kill him.( you type Syrian white helmet scandals) to understand how it happened in the past.

The Russian spy case is a frame up to divert Russian intelligence away from Syria, Isreal bombing of base T-4 in Syrian is to deal phycological blow to Syrian military and alleged gas's attack is a pretext for the western nation to do the Job legally.

For me I think Russia is still holding her nerves, I fear when Russia can not take it anymore will be the doomsday for all of us on this planet because it will not be conventional war, it will be all out nuclear Amagadon.

China is already preparing for war, last year november, Xi ji Ping has told his solders that a great war is ahead and they should be prepare to die for China. Dollar domination is under challenge by China and Russia, America has been striking so many secret deals and sharing things with her allies in other to gain support for petrodollar war. All in all,a great reset is coming soon, everybody is taking position to take the maximum advantage and benefits of the outcome. Russian, China etc on one side and NATO on the other side. May God help us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by victorvezx(m): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
ollah2:

You know nothing.
Bro u re the one who knows nothing, an telling u facts
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by lonelydora: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Holywizard:
Wow. Bring it on

Where will you hide, if they finally bring it on? Biko...they shouldn't disturb our peace
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
MrMystrO:

which alternate sources are you referring to? why do you believe them? and how are we sure they're not also spreading their own propaganda just like CNN?

I don't like America, but when you keep making weak, unfounded and mysterious claims against others .
We know it's because of hate!
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
Flye:

Even this chemical attack they claimed Asad used now is just a pretext to assist the terrorist to upturn Asad recent victories. Which president will be that daft that will used banned weapon over his own people when he is at the verge of victory knowing fully well that will be an excuse for his enemy to run in and kill him.( you type Syrian white helmet scandals) to understand how it happened in the past.

The Russian spy case is a frame up to divert Russian intelligence away from Syrian, Isreal bombing of base T-4 in Syrian is to deal phycological blow to Syrian military and alleged gas's attack is a pretext for the western nation to do the Job legally.

For me I think Russia is still holding her nerves, I fear when Russia can not take it anymore will be the doomsday for all of us on this planet because it will not be conventional war, it will be all out nuclear Amagadon.

China is already preparing for war, last year november, Xi ji Ping has told his solders that a great war is ahead and they should be prepare to die for China. Dollar domination is under challenge by China and Russia, America has been striking so many secret deals and sharing things with her allies in other to gain support for petrodollar war. All in all,a great reset is coming soon, everybody is taking position to take the maximum advantage and benefits of the outcome. Russian, China etc on one side and NATO on the other side. May God help us.
why do you think they want Assad out by all means?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded / US Senate Acquits Trump, Ex-president Cleared Of Incitement Charges / Police Put “Red Alert” On S.African Borders To Ensure Grace Mugabe Doesn't Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.