Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) (45852 Views)

Celebrities Pose With Keke NAPEP: Who Rocked It Best? (Photos) / Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Meekdon: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed.

when i want to post something that is the writeup that will keep showing since morning'' maybe na too much traffic the cause the overwhelming i no know again smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by dalhjana: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
they don't match... she's not the keke type... she doesn't look original to me trying to blend in to the street which she doesn't belong.. stay original. it is not by forming street..piece of advice tho
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by edrys(m): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I don't know when Nigerians would begin to mind their business.

DJ Cuppy is a Disk Jockey. So every news coming from her must be from that which she is known for, either she has dropped a new mixtape or broken a record.

Not that she's posing with a street lamp or whatever and you want the whole of Nairaland to masturbate to it. Then again some people on this forum have no sense. They would.

And regarding the attached image, Seun what exactly is wrong? A site as big as Nairaland shouldn't be facing such errors na. Can't you fix it? I don't find such on American forums with more traffic.
Make unna tell am, this site is 36 on this list https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-most-popular-forum-on-the-internet-Which-has-the-biggest-number-of-users-and-or-largest-number-of-posts
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Julius Berger, u must be a scammer. I've come across many of these stuffs.

Lol. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Maj196(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Cute
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by mandate12: 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Facebooker:
Wrong color. Old fashion wear. This is what happens when you have too much money, you lose your sense of fashion. I trust myself..

U right.. Just d way some ppl out there feel u av too much money to buy data enabling u waste ur time typing what will give u a bad name. Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by mustafa006: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
I still don't get why on earth does the daughter of a billionaire need to be doing all this nonsense to get attention
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Ramaa(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nonsense....

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by PAT4HOT(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
TRADELYN:
Chai!

makeup too much. undecided

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by DrMuzungu(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tohzara:
I've been having the same issue. It's pretty annoying.

My friend, it's not a matter of life and death. Yes, it happens when the server hosting the forum is overloaded but hey... it is usually resolved within minutes so no worries. Seun could invest in the server with more resources but so far, this forum works just fine.
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by chubinwa(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2018

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Who rocked the keke napep better grin shocked

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Money miss road childrens
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Gossiplover: 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
good for her
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Platony(m): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lucid1:
grin cheesy

Why isn't there a delete comment option on Nairaland??

U wise!!!.....

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
...to kidnap u keep for house dey hungry me
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Oduwils222(m): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
kini big deal
I tire oh!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by millhouse: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
the rich wanna pose with kekenapep...the poor wanna pose with Lamborghini .... such is life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by mikolo80: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
On what motive ma?
Is it just to prove that you the princess of Lagos?
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by donsam2020(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
and so
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Meekdon:
a hug with this girl, i feel on top of the world smiley

Just say you want to feel her big brezz grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Ama28(f): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
At least she didn't bleach her skin and is showing humility amidst wealth. Bless her
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lucid1:
grin cheesy

Why isn't there a delete comment option on Nairaland??

What we need as well is a downvote button. This news should never have made front page

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Meekdon: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Just say you want to feel her big brezz grin grin grin grin
e be like say u deh my mind smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by sapeleboi(m): 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
if I catch this one eh
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by davidque: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
How is this a Sultry picture. Olodo MOD
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by ikept(m): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
Cuppy, dat keke is old. Next time u want to pose, just inform me to bring mine to d venue.
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by ChimuchiYola(f): 12:27am On Apr 12, 2018
Mtcheeeeewww!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 12, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBLog

Popular DJ and daughter of billionaire businessman, DJ Cuppy shared this photo on her IG page as she posed in a keke napep.

She even called herself "The Princess of Lagos."

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/04/dj-cuppy-poses-with-keke-napep-photo.html

Sweet hot fućk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama / Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) / Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.