Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor (42037 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by GOFRONT(m): 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
Chaii......Funke!!!! grin

We never finish Prof Richard case, now na Bishop and Deacon dey chop pastor wife....Chaii
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by HeavenIsSoReall: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
openmine:
The mother of three said that she starved her husband of sex because she HATED SEX adding that she married him because she wanted children.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lie Mohammed must be a learner here cheesy

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by Reference(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin I would like to read the autobiographies of these Igando Court Judges at some point in their illustrious careers. There would be stories that touch aplenty.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by Barzinime(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
No this one is Ambode's Fault grin grin grin grin

TRADELYN:
Is Buhari or Jonathan that caused this too? grin

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by holyfather(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
openmine:
The mother of three said that she starved her husband of sex because she HATED SEX adding that she married him because she wanted children.

How could she be that selfish?
Women sef. Smh

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by Tabitha03(f): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
What is love after having sex with your pastor and that same pastor will tell you it's not biblical to divorce your wife.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by AngelicBeing: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

I know God will punish these pastors who sleep with people's wife.

But I have taken it upon myself to start their punishment from here by seducing and conquering their wives.
There's no better revenge against these god of men than making their wives moan.

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by 3kay945(m): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Ban marriage now. angry

grin cheesy
Bro pass me that thing you smoking

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by maasoap(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
I believe that the pastor said it as it happened and still happening. The woman lied. The court should free the man from that useless woman who is just wrecking him emotionally and psychologically.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by rickyrex(m): 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Now pastor wife sleeps with church members, comment box here is low. If it were to be a rev sister or a priest caught in such act. Salt mouthed fellows will have so much to say
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by Ken4Christ: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

She begged the court not to grant her husband’s wish to dissolve the marriage claiming she was still in love with him.

After all her accusations, she still wants to stay.

Because she has no where to go yet.

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by mikejj(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
all those ladies saying all men are cheat oya coman talk o
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
;DMadam u hate sex, but u r still in love with ur husband, choose one now ;DMadam u hate sex, but u r still in love with ur husband, choose one now
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by enemyofprogress: 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lala have you tooked your share from the woman?

Labake1_what's up, I'm missing you like kilode
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by Talkingboy: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
ANIMASHAUN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by adinoyi360: 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
The husband stop been sexualy active 5yrs ago,she denied him sex,yet still accuse the man of infidelity. Woman abeg get heart

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by Chubhie: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
I stand with the wife. She seems genuinely in love with her pastor husband.

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by pedrilo: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
openmine:

that judge must be mad not to have paid attention to the cause of the marital kerfurffle. Oh how i love judge judy.
I'm too sure judge judy would simply tell the woman, since u hav fulfilled ur mission of havin ur own kids, let him go.
The woman wants to starve that man to death and the judge is cognitively delayed
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by princeemmma(m): 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
olori buruku ni konji

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by dokkyelele(f): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by OhiOfIhima: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
Is it a Cyracus Izueke production? grin
No is Wale Odunsi on the beat.

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by caye(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
I AM BEING REALLY SUSPICIOUS

I think this is a Cyriacus Izeukwe production.
The writers name 'Bode' might just be a pen name.
This is often done in journalism in order to reduce personal profiling by ' .
public or private enemies'.

PLS: NO TRIBALISM INTENDED: YORUBA, HAUSA & IGBO JOURNALISTS DO SO
FOR SECURITY PURPOSES.
DON'T BASH ME.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
folakemigeh:
There's something about IGANDO COURT and DIVORCE
because its a customary court.

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by freshkpomo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
Apostle Johnson Sule oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Your food is ready
your brain wet !!
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

She begged the court not to grant her husband’s wish to dissolve the marriage claiming she was still in love with him.

After all her accusations, she still wants to stay.

It means shes the one lying.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
ijustdey:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/11/wife-denies-sex-gives-church-members-freely-pastor/

He can't be sexually inactive for five years and still be havjng affairs with other women in the church,as you claim,madam,

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by Octaves(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
later some will blame Catholic priests for not marrying. #Catholic4life! No babymama drama.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by Ake1: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
S3ttingz:
The title pastor has been rubbished I fear for Christianity

I'm not disappointed in this matter of churches and pastors always.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by semyman: 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pastors and their members are partners in crimes, no taker no giver. Churches these days are like coven
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by lozanni(m): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Fear woeman (woe unto men) angry
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by horluwaloseyi(m): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Is it me or does anyone notice that any court issue regarding dissolution of marriage are usually adjourned .. Anyways was not there and which one is my own self.

Give us a better naija
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor by jamislaw(m): 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Christianity is just a wash.

Missing Girl In Kaduna : Pls Have You Seen This Girl? / Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce / What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am?