Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,991 members, 7,859,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Lady Ask Woman To Block Her Boyfriend Who Was Crushing On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Ask Woman To Block Her Boyfriend Who Was Crushing On Her (462 Views)

What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Ask Woman To Block Her Boyfriend Who Was Crushing On Her by TreMain: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
An innocent woman got an Instagram message from a stranger threatening her and asking her to block the stranger's boyfriend on Instagram.

Tajea-Jasmine Walton had no idea the stranger's boyfriend was crushing on her and would often save photos she posts on Instagram. It wasn't until she got a message from the insecure girlfriend that she became aware of this.

Tajea-Jasmine took heed of the stranger's advice and blocked the boyfriend. But she didn't stop there. She also blocked the girlfriend who threatened her, then posted about it.

https://www.gistrealm.com/lady-ask-woman-to-block-her-boyfriend-who-was-crushing-on-her/

Cc lalasticlala Dominique mynd44

Re: Lady Ask Woman To Block Her Boyfriend Who Was Crushing On Her by OlympianZeus(m): 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nawa for some women, there's always lots of love in sharing
Re: Lady Ask Woman To Block Her Boyfriend Who Was Crushing On Her by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
I hope she didn't block the lady too and went around to hook up with her man. Women are their own enemies. grin

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To My Best Friend And Brother / When You Went For An Interview And Realised Your EX Is The Boss / Toxic Phrases That Kill Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.