Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (78232 Views)

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 02, 2018
removetheturban:
Did Russel scam you? Did he scam your pastor?

If you have any case against him, you may bring it forward.

No one is forcing you to become a JW. You have your religion and that is fine by all JW. The mentality of feeling sanctimonious or pious above the JW is trivial and trashy. So far so good. We have been very transparent to you about our doctrine and beliefs. It is ours and we luxuriate in it. Jehovah is our God and we proudly represent him and his begotten son, Jesus who has asked us to advertise the king and his kingdom.

We obey this call. We are not a miracle production company. We look to Jehovah to protect and direct us. Your hate and smear broadcast against us has not gotten any farther than where your predecessors have.

You do not have the answers that we seek. You cannot defend your own doctrines and you hide under shadows to denigrate the JW.

For a minute, spend this same energy with your pastors if you will get the answers that we supply you here. You have come here to learn from the JW. Be honest! So many things that you have learned so far. No other religion will calmly converse with you on issues relating to the Bible.

You find no other points but date your arguments back to 1800's and 1920's. We are live and direct with you here. I asked you a simple question. What is the meaning of YAHWEH? You had no answer to it and you eclipsed. If you cannot answer a simple thing of that sort and yet you denigrate others and feel sagacious, what does that say about the organisation that you represent? You should compare doctrines and not malicious sophistry that people like you have put forth on blogs to smear the JW.

Take away the internet, you have no argument. You are simply stalled in between a rock and a hard surface. What really is your scriptural import? I am spiritually blasted by the void in your Bible rendition. You uphold the KJV, you discredit it. You cling to ERV, you discredit it.
Where exactly are you coming from? No one can hold you in the shadow. You cannot be a Pharisee and a Sadducee with the "c".

You are representing pentecostal, Pentecostalism is broad. some Pentecostals do not share your beliefs. Some do not agree with the Trinity. You are anti-Catholics and you are anti-JW. Are you anti-RCCG?

My brother, Russell or Rutherford i never seen in my life so whether they're scammers,robbers,cultists or even ritualists that's not my problem but one thing that's clear is that the organization they started back then has been approved by Jehovah because all the families on this planet can testify to the fact that Jehovah's witnesses are the ONLY religious group zealously doing the work of the Lord so "Whom God has blessed,NO MAN can curse!"

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 02, 2018
salvation101:
interesting, so u agree that ur society has no root with the Apostles of Jesus (Ephesians 2:20)...so it was founded on another foundation right? Jesus came and committed the ministry again but dis time with u folks.. (1cor 3:11)...
D individual dat came to lay dat ur foundation is definitely not Jesus but probably one of the fallen angels.. No wonder one of ir Brothers was trying to prove dat Jesus was angel Michael..
If that's your personal conclusion fine! But i'm sure that Satan won't rise against himself by recruiting preachers as well as teachers teaching families to live in harmony where marriages lasts for a lifetime, people agreeing never to carry harmful weapons anymore, breaking barriers between different nations,tribes and tongues,forgoing politics(Satan's dirty game) no matter how it's brandished.Hmmmmmmmmm please think well before drawing your conclusion!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 02, 2018
salvation101, You're asking the questions at the same time refuting the answers and accusing the one you're asking simultaneously! Hmmmmmmmmm well if you truly want to be a Christian you'll allow for response, meditate and try to compare and contrast before asking further questions in sincerity. I'm not credulous with my conviction because i don't know any religion before coming into this world, that's why i gave everyone a fair chance to present themselves,meditate on their presentations,make sure i side no one before deciding basing my judgement on proofs and facts presented by both sides. So if anyone is proving credulous and spiteful i'll just be laughing within me because i'm sure my level of understanding is far above such obstinate stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 02, 2018
Riofidelio:
If that's your personal conclusion fine! But i'm sure that Satan won't rise against himself by recruiting preachers as well as teachers teaching families to live in harmony where marriages lasts for a lifetime, people agreeing never to carry harmful weapons anymore, breaking barriers between different nations,tribes and tongues,forgoing politics(Satan's dirty game) no matter how it's brandished.Hmmmmmmmmm please think well before drawing your conclusion!
satan is a known copycat. The bible warns against false prophets, the Bible warned also against false teachers. Dey do not carry weapons to kill, but dey preach against blood transfusion wch av led to loss of countless lives
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 02, 2018
Riofidelio:
salvation101, You're asking the questions at the same time refuting the answers and accusing the one you're asking simultaneously! Hmmmmmmmmm well if you truly want to be a Christian you'll allow for response, meditate and try to compare and contrast before asking further questions in sincerity. I'm not credulous with my conviction because i don't know any religion before coming into this world, that's why i gave everyone a fair chance to present themselves,meditate on their presentations,make sure i side no one before deciding basing my judgement on proofs and facts presented by both sides. So if anyone is proving credulous and spiteful i'll just be laughing within me because i'm sure my level of understanding is far above such obstinate stupidity!
how many of what i av said have u meditated on? U came up with the talk dat Jesus choose ur society, hence he had to come back and lay another foundation. But d bible said the church was built upon d foundation of the Apostles and prophets..
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 02, 2018
salvation101:
satan is a known copycat. The bible warns against false prophets, the Bible warned also against false teachers. Dey do not carry weapons to kill, but dey preach against blood transfusion wch av led to loss of countless lives
To become a fully competent and completely equipped Christian you must not jump from one topic to another, that's what made Jesus kept silent before those confused dullards called Sanhendrin(Members of the Jewish Court of His time).You could have wisely asked "what do you think about Bible's prediction of false prophets?" and allow for response then you can ship in some wise info to enlighten me if the need be but leaving the former unresolved topic and jumping to false prophets and blood transfusion disturbs the flow of the discuss and complicated everything! Please you've been making some sense with your questions, don't turn the whole conversation upside down by not focusing on a specific topic.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 02, 2018
salvation101:
how many of what i av said have u meditated on? U came up with the talk dat Jesus choose ur society, hence he had to come back and lay another foundation. But d bible said the church was built upon d foundation of the Apostles and prophets..
You've not said anything that requires a meditation! Everyone has a religion and that's the only thing you've been saying, it's i that said there is a religious group that's unique and has outstanding qualities so that's what requires a meditation because it's not the common ideology. Meditation means "deeper thinking" of course what's obtainable anywhere don't need that, it's what's not common or strange that will require a "deeper thinking" MEDITATION!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 02, 2018
Riofidelio:
You've not said anything that requires a meditation! Everyone has a religion and that's the only thing you've been saying, it's i that said there is a religious group that's unique and has outstanding qualities so that's what requires a meditation because it's not the common ideology. Meditation means "deeper thinking" of course what's obtainable anywhere don't need that, it's what's not common or strange that will require a "deeper thinking" MEDITATION!
oh, av not said anything dat requires meditation but u think uv said alot dat requires meditation.. U must be kidding me
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 02, 2018
Riofidelio:
To become a fully competent and completely equipped Christian you must not jump from one topic to another, that's what made Jesus kept silent before those confused dullards called Sanhendrin(Members of the Jewish Court of His time).You could have wisely asked "what do you think about Bible's prediction of false prophets?" and allow for response then you can ship in some wise info to enlighten me if the need be but leaving the former unresolved topic and jumping to false prophets and blood transfusion disturbs the flow of the discuss and complicated everything! Please you've been making some sense with your questions, don't turn the whole conversation upside down by not focusing on a specific topic.
lol.. Ok. Lemme stay on topic for a while den
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 02, 2018
#salvation101,please if you want to preach or teach people something you feel they don't know the first thing that comes to mind is a topic that could arouse the interest of your listeners.(Mark 1:21/22) That's what calls for a MEDITATION and not what's obtainable anywhere so if you truly have something unique a sincere and honesthearted listener will be interested in knowing more and that's what leads to thought provoking questions! Now what you believe is the same with all others who have different forms of worship under different religious bodies but none can present his/her religious group because it's all the same that's why all of you are coming against the ONLY group having something requiring MEDITATION. I'm not saying these because i've joined Jehovah's witnesses,i noticed the uniqueness so i became a member if you've gotten something really special i'll like to know about it but if it's the common religious settings of course i'll just pass by!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 02, 2018
salvation101:
lol.. Ok. Lemme stay on topic for a while den
"Christians" won the heart of Jesus "their Master" by focusing on a topic at a time! Jesus wasn't partial in any way."God love the world so much" meaning everyone so why did Jesus often reveal everything to some but speak in parables or illustrations to others? Matthew 13:10-15 Well it's because they focus on a topic until they understand it to the last details whereas others do jump from one topic to another without a conclusion! Luke 20:20-40 So Jesus loves them because of their sincere willingness to learn,He made them His disciples,promised them heavenly glory and prayed fervently for them! John 17:3-26 Please let's learn from them so that Jesus will show US the same kind of love and help US in knowing all sacred secrets! Matthew 13:11
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 02, 2018
Riofidelio:
"Christians" won the heart of Jesus "their Master" by focusing on a topic at a time! Jesus wasn't partial in any way."God love the world so much" meaning everyone so why did Jesus often reveal everything to some but speak in parables or illustrations to others? Matthew 13:10-15 Well it's because they focus on a topic until they understand it to the last details whereas others do jump from one topic to another without a conclusion! Luke 20:20-40 So Jesus loves them because of their sincere willingness to learn,He made them His disciples,promised them heavenly glory and prayed fervently for them! John 17:3-26 Please let's learn from them so that Jesus will show US the same kind of love and help US in knowing all sacred secrets! Matthew 13:11
u can't cajole me with dat. On dis religious section, i avnt seen those with a greater tendency to go off topic than jw folks. U can check threads created by ur brothers. U still haven't told me why ur founder prophecy turned out to be false
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 02, 2018
salvation101:
u can't cajole me with dat. On dis religious section, i avnt seen those with a greater tendency to go off topic than jw folks. U can check threads created by ur brothers. U still haven't told me why ur founder prophecy turned out to be false
I have answered you in my previous comments but let me summarise it.They were imperfect Bible students INTERPRETING Bible's prophecies and most people following eagerly broadcast their "interpretations" that's all. Peter committed a lot of blunders including spreading rumors exaggerating Jesus' comments yet God still use Peter as the mouthpiece of the Apostles! Matthew 16:22/23,Luke 22:61,John 21:20-23,Galatians 2:11-14 Cephas remains the one Jesus called Peter "the rock". If you lived during the first century would you become a Christian under the headship of Peter as the mouthpiece of the Apostles after seeing all of these? I doubt it because most people speak badly of the Christians back then.Well God didn't change HIS mind on him so every living soul who wish to have everlasting life must be submissive to the Apostles(Act 2:42) and guess who always speak out as their mouthpiece? No other person than the same Peter! Act 2:14 God bless you.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 02, 2018
salvation101:
Cajole! Hmmmmmmmmm if you've got something to cajole me too let me hear you. What i know is that whenever a true Christian is talking about what he's fully convinced of,any unbiased,honesthearted and sincere listener will be easily carried away! Act 26:28 God bless you.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by OneJ: 11:18pm On May 02, 2018
salvation101
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by OneJ: 11:21pm On May 02, 2018
salvation101:
a good tree cannot produce evil fruits. Evil tree cannot produce good fruits.. Jesus was a carpenter yes, the jews didn't have any accusation against him. The had to hire false witnesses... Unlike the founder of ur heretic society who was a fraudster even after founding ur religion. He was a con man dragged to court for extorting farmers in d name of selling miracle beans. U are a fruit and product of dat con man. U are a Russelite... Lest i forget, how about the several predictions of the world ending dat has failed woefully? Nairaland shall contain us. Wen am done u will be glad to God for helping me open ur eyes to d error u are living in
@salvation 101: It's very unfortunate that U have adopted Satan's age old tactics of deception & character assassination of Jehovah's people & His holy name. Indeed, U lied by your false claims that Charles Taze Russell is a con man. He is NOT a con man,fraudster or cultist. This link below is accessible to the public to read for themselves & ascertain the facts rather than lies U copy & paste. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Taze_Russell. (Simply type the link above as one word,no spaces. The site is accessible & open to all). The man never defrauded anybody with miracle beans (wheat).

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:42am On May 03, 2018
Exactly! Someone who cannot defend her own doctrine yet blackballing the JW and feels like she is a sanctimonious sage. She has been learning so much from us so many things that she never heard or learned in the church. Her favorite chat is the JW. No other religion has afforded her the luxury of a prolonged conversation with direct references from the Bible and no other book.

How can someone be hating his teacher and never missing a day in that teacher's class?
Riofidelio:
My brother, Russell or Rutherford i never seen in my life so whether they're scammers,robbers,cultists or even ritualists that's not my problem but one thing that's clear is that the organization they started back then has been approved by Jehovah because all the families on this planet can testify to the fact that Jehovah's witnesses are the ONLY religious group zealously doing the work of the Lord so "Whom God has blessed,NO MAN can curse!"
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 5:26am On May 03, 2018
When you inquire of a perfect definition of scam, the JW organisation does not pop up on your search list. The general notion pokes you right in the eye.

Here on Nairaland, people are appalled by the barrage of pieces of evidence proving deception and Jesus narratives of the last days in the organizations and people that you uphold as religious pundits. If you do not feel cringy by the perpetual videos, testimonies, and satires proving the unscrupulous actions by these famous and infamous religious leaders, it makes you complicit. It does because you broadcast lies that were published by an unverified blogger. You accept it as the truth and smash it in the JW faces. On the other hand, you have been very vocal in your disapproval of Daddy Freeze when he exposes your beloved leaders. He has video evidence and he has the Bible verses. In comparison, he has made his points and you should have filtered who does what. It should make you crosscheck the Bible and deliberate. You defiantly blackball Freeze because he is vocal, but here you are doing the same thing to the JW without any fragment of factual facts. Jesus said that we will be persecuted and this is one persecutor spotted.

When a question about RCCG, Winners or the top dogs is thrown at you, you think that you are too smart to dock incognito. We know your source.

And yes, all my points to you have been factual and resourceful. You have not proven me wrong on any occasion. I chose to let go to avoid dragging stuff to slack.

If you are anti-scam, how about revealing the meaning of Yahweh?

You cannot be anti-scam when you have no identity. What is the name of your church? Only a scammer hides in his shadow. Angels of God are angels of LIGHT. They do not hide to condemn others. They are transparent like the JW. We come real to you and you have our website loaded with all of our doctrine and teachings. Our activities are revealed and you can judge for yourself.

It is a scam to criticize people's looks when you step out looking like a drag. You cannot defend your Trinity. The Bible condemns your Trinity and your core trinitarians have testified that it has been a scam all along.

Mark 12:32 what other scam is bigger than lying against Jehovah and Jesus? Jesus said that God is one and Jehovah told us that he is one and not 3 godhead of Artemis and Ba'al. Jesus said in John 20:17 that his God is our God. You read that in the Bible yet, isn't it deceit and scam to the millions of people who are fooled into believing otherwise?

If you believe that Nairalanders need to know the truth, then why are you anti-Freeze?

Dear, you can only change your clothes and not your skin. You have innate hate for the JW and that hate is not going anywhere except for divine intervention. You can only pretend this far. You are on a smear campaign and it is a futile ride.
salvation101:
he mustn't scam me to be a scammer. He scammed innocent farmers. He probably would av scammed me if i existed in his generation and he had the opportunity. Judas iscariot didn't betray me but i can call him a betrayer .. Ur religion is a scam, ur founder was a con man nd on several occasions u av been proven on this forum to av been economical with the truth and twist historical events to suite ur narrative wch can only be sold to ppl like those farmers ur originator scamed. Ur religion is false and Nairalanders deserves to be aware. grin grin.. I am anti-scam
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 5:28am On May 03, 2018
salvation101:
oh, av not said anything dat requires meditation but u think uv said alot dat requires meditation.. U must be kidding me
Do you believe that people can have spiritual husbands and wives?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 5:30am On May 03, 2018
Where did the Bible say that the church was built on the Apostles and prophets? Can you refer me to the scripture verse?
salvation101:
I hope you are not quoting Matthew 16:18
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 5:49am On May 03, 2018
Going by your logic, would you call a meteorologist false because the rain did not fall?

Going by your logic, name your church and eyewitnesses will reveal the fake prophecies by you pastors only in 2018 alone. No need to bo back.

Going by your logic, Apostle Paul himself was false, isn't it? Apostle Peter will not escape your list as well.

If our religion is heretical and yet revealing the truth just as Jesus commanded, something must be wrong with your interpretation of heresy.

John 20:17 Jesus said that he has a God and the JW agree 100% to it. You do not agree to it. Who is a heresy?

To solve the issue of heresy here and now, answer this question. Do you believe that Jesus' God is our God as written in the holy scripture in John 20:17?

To solve the issue, explain the meaning of Yahweh, the name of your God.

To solve the issue of heresy, do you believe that Jesus is the firstborn of creation as in Colossians 1:15?
salvation101:
a good tree cannot produce evil fruits. Evil tree cannot produce good fruits.. Jesus was a carpenter yes, the jews didn't have any accusation against him. The had to hire false witnesses... Unlike the founder of ur heretic society who was a fraudster even after founding ur religion. He was a con man dragged to court for extorting farmers in d name of selling miracle beans. U are a fruit and product of dat con man. U are a Russelite... Lest i forget, how about the several predictions of the world ending dat has failed woefully? Nairaland shall contain us. Wen am done u will be glad to God for helping me open ur eyes to d error u are living in
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:46am On May 03, 2018
Three of my accounts banned, am relentless. grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 04, 2018
You seem to be running away from the questions that I asked. Why?

How many people die as a result of blood transfusion?

Acts 15:20 The Bible advised us to abstain from blood. We cannot ignore the Bible and honor you. It is futile to follow your lead because you have nothing to offer the JW. We uphold the command of Jehovah and refuse to follow Trinitarians forcing us to accept blood.
salvation101:
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 3:44pm On May 04, 2018
removetheturban:
You seem to be running away from the questions that I asked. Why?

How many people die as a result of blood transfusion?

Acts 15:20 The Bible advised us to abstain from blood. We cannot ignore the Bible and honor you. It is futile to follow your lead because you have nothing to offer the JW. We uphold the command of Jehovah and refuse to follow Trinitarians forcing us to accept blood.
The ones that their life depended on getting a blood transfusion and didn't get it died.
The same Bible said Jesus gave his blood to save our lives.
Why would Jesus be angry if a person gives his blood t to save another's life?

I believe your God is all about taking happiness away from people. First, you call everyone who isn't a jw worldly/wicked/unrighteous/evil/pagans /goats then claim they will be slaughtered by him because they refused to join watchtower organization and accept the teaching of 8 old men in new York.

Then you said your God says that apostates are those who don't accept 607 the date of destruction of Jerusalem and 1914 as the date Jesus earthly reign began

Next you said your God said blood transfusion should be refused even when death is imminent.
It's either your God is a monster or the people leading your organization are monsters. Either way someone is a monster.

Bible didn't say you should abstain from blood transfusion and accept blood fractions. Watchtower made all these statements.
To bring out verses where bible mentioned all these are always a big problem to you guys.

A God that will say a life saving therapy is an abomination is not worthy of being worshipped. He is a slowpoke and a disgusting power hungry monster.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 3:52pm On May 04, 2018
removetheturban:
Going by your logic, would you call a meteorologist false because the rain did not fall?

Going by your logic, name your church and eyewitnesses will reveal the fake prophecies by you pastors only in 2018 alone. No need to bo back.

Going by your logic, Apostle Paul himself was false, isn't it? Apostle Peter will not escape your list as well.

If our religion is heretical and yet revealing the truth just as Jesus commanded, something must be wrong with your interpretation of heresy.

John 20:17 Jesus said that he has a God and the JW agree 100% to it. You do not agree to it. Who is a heresy?

To solve the issue of heresy here and now, answer this question. Do you believe that Jesus' God is our God as written in the holy scripture in John 20:17?

To solve the issue, explain the meaning of Yahweh, the name of your God.

To solve the issue of heresy, do you believe that Jesus is the firstborn of creation as in Colossians 1:15?

Except you say God always makes mistakes since you now equate him to being meteorologists.
Apostle Paul and peter did not give any date for end of world but watchtower gave a date and said it was going to be in 1975.
Bible said only God knows but watchtower said 1914 was the year Jesus came invisibly.
Where did Jesus say he is not God in john 20:17?
Because I can't see anything like that.
Do you belie that David, Jacob and Ephraim were firstborns of their fathers?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 04, 2018
removetheturban:
Where did the Bible say that the church was built on the Apostles and prophets? Can you refer me to the scripture verse? I hope you are not quoting Matthew 16:18
i stated the verse already nd since u don't know it i will repeat myself again.. Ephesians 2:20
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

I wonder how u still feel like u know d bible well enough

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (86) (Reply)

Pornographic Films Shot In Catholic Church Without Permission / Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / Interesting - The Many Faces Of Jesus

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.