Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? - Religion (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (77881 Views)

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 3:01am On Jun 03, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

What of your ever changing beliefs. Today your belief is true tomorrow it becomes false. If na Catholics adjust their beliefs una go call them Babylon the great/the great harlot. Whereas when una adjust your beliefs una go call am new light.
Catholics hid sexual predators you people called them false religion whereas you have been hiding and continue to hide sexual predators and your colleague is saying it's best to keep it in the family.
Hypocrisy
Are U Babylon the great? or are U its Public relations officer?

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 3:08am On Jun 03, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

2. Thank God it is on some occasions and not all occasions
3. Thank God it is a few persons not everybody or many people.
It doesn't change anything.
Of course the observations stuck out on you........ POINT II Delivered grin grin grin

1. Go ahead and confirm that in your case you are simply ashamed of your church...and/OR

2. does not want to be held against some known principles!

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 3:11am On Jun 03, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Just the way your leaders predicted 1914, 1925 and 1975 as the end of the world and failed. You guys are the babas of half truths telling lies up and down

Why is your mind filled with out-of-context renditions of anything JW. That is why you can not state your religious affiliation, because........
1. You are ashamed of all your indefensible church ideology by the daddy GOs, where any belief you express are simply carnal and largely debatable and so.....
2. You find it convenient to be simply irresponsible, not wanting to be held against some known principles!

You are obsessed with JWs. You tell so many LIES. When it fails you tell half truths.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 3:14am On Jun 03, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

What you guys suffer from is delusion of persecution.
You are obsessed with JWs. You tell so many LIES. When it fails you tell half truths.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 3:20am On Jun 03, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Una too dey lie. Didn't you guys tell lies about end of the world before? Babas of half truths. 1914,1975, 1925 end of the world are all lies.

You guys suffer from Black and white thinking
You are obsessed with JWs. You are being controlled by daddy GO, Wikipedia, polish apostates, resentment and wanting to belong. You tell so many LIES. 1877, 1914,1975,1925 end of the world and blood transformations are all examples. When your lies fails you tell half truths.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 3:29am On Jun 03, 2018
salvation101:
go on make u post the one I called Adeboye GO too. I tell u say all Jw reputation here go dey buried u think say na joke
A real enemies wishes since the beginning of the last days.....go and ask Adolphus Hitler....

I know your other moniker will rush to reply to this post! grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 3:33am On Jun 03, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Well, your leaders decided to even state what you do to a pedophille in their secret manual. There's more where this is coming from.
Your governing body says they can report to police yet they threaten the victim that if he/she takes any case to court, it may lead to loss of privileges.

I have never seen a Christian violating copyright laws or using such materials to defend his GOs.... grin- Please can you help to publish more of those JW secret manuals...

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 3:36am On Jun 03, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Well, your leaders decided to even state what you do to a pedophille in their secret manual. There's more where this is coming from.
Your governing body says they can report to police yet they threaten the victim that if he/she takes any case to court, it may lead to loss of privileges.

Please don't forget to throw more light on that your attached manual ............and please can you do more attachments....

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 3:45am On Jun 03, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

You want to coverup. Did Barnabas and Paul not disagree and go their separate ways?
Did someone among the believers with Pharisaical values not speak? Did they punish him.

Nowhere in the bible did they say those congregations worshiped God in an organized way. If worshipping God in an organized way is very important, they would have given a hint on it in the bible.Who is maligning you? It's like when you guys hear some who criticizes your doctrines you guys can't stand it yet you criticize and judge other religions especially Catholic calling them Babylon the great. THE TRUTH SHOULD BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND ANY FORM OF SCRUTINY. BEING ABLE TO STAND CRITISCISM IDENTIFIES THE TRUTH AS THE TRUTH. Nowhere did you counter anything I said. You keep calling me a liar even with proof from your own magazines.Jw cover up criminals rapist, pedophilles and murderers na.Imagine saying they should leave a child abuse case in Jehovah's hand because the sexual predator denies the allegations and there is no 2nd witness. No reporting to the hospital and police. You have to report criminal cases to elders who are not trained to investigate and handle such criminal cases. Do you know a doctor can examine the victim to prove the sexual predator to be a liar? The medical report is the answer. You know whether it happened or not. You can't shut me up.
The bolded sentence above tells me I've been right about you...Mightily ignorant.... grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 3:53am On Jun 03, 2018
oldie
as i expose you so fear no catch you? you never still recover sef
marmy quarters republic
salvation101:
ur deek is dead. Who wants to be in bed with an okobo
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 3:54am On Jun 03, 2018
is this @salvation really very unhappy person?...
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 3:55am On Jun 03, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
oldie
as i expose you so fear no catch you? you never still recover sef
marmy quarters republic
cheesy
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 4:05am On Jun 03, 2018
i dont need ur number or want anything to do with a minion who live in marmy quarters and has a bad attitude like yours. The best snake is a beheaded one and I don slice your neck with better cut. to the point say u run leave the devilish account way u take day deceive people since 2013. tarnished ur reputation here. touch you inner psychology. i sit down here day control u for there. drag u anywhere i want u to go. scatter all ur evil plans. u say make i follow u come here come and fight the jw but i ended up killing u in front of the jw. they are all watching ur downfall. how u collapsed. pharoah i bury u inside acid sea. u no deserve red sea.
exposed u and ur age. expose ur location and fone number. expose ur church and where u serve. made u very vulnerable.
i worked on ur weakpoint well well.
u are back to threatening me again and this is the first tin that started this whole tin.
t tin b say i no day give ashewoh my number. i just give them assiatance and try to pull dem out of the streets.
go find beta work old ashewoh ur time don pass. small girls now are shinning hot.
dustbin
salvation101:
Kolawoleibukun1, the only way u can be useful to dis planet is dead. I just need ur number and as far u r in dis country, u will be gotten. I assure you of dat.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 4:10am On Jun 03, 2018
old mama u no no ur age. u still day think say u be little girl? heheheheeheheheheehehehehehehehehe
chai mumu bad oh.
look at this old woman still believing tat she is a little girl hahahaha. old graduate way serve since 2014 na day call herself little girl. it has been 4 years since u did ur nysc.
even ordinary akara seller sales job no one will give u
the only tin way sure fore u na for electric pole to fall and nak u die wen u day find work. and ur shoes go don bend by then oh
salvation101:
I asked dis pool to call me the last time he brought the number and he refused. Now e is still bringing it like a new discovery.. If dem born u well just call me let me show u d small power dis little girl has
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 4:15am On Jun 03, 2018
u day try distract me but i no go fall

You day go Oyedepo church. i caught u right there. you pastor rogue bishop is one of the most publicised criminals here on nairaland. u have been defending him from all ur past posts and i caught u right away.
criminal church na u day go an u get mouth to wash others. make i sleep first. we go yarn deep about that one. I just scored one.
salvation101:
are you a winner i am a winner in the Lord Jesus. Oya come make we dance. Winner oo oo winner, winner ooo winner, Jesus u don win o winner patapata u go win forever winner
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 03, 2018
Hahahaha coward didn't call or even flash.. Lemme go to church and come back first. E b like say una dey crase grin angry
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 03, 2018
enimooko:
The bolded sentence above tells me I've been right about you...Mightily ignorant.... grin
ATTENTION!!! "Hairy" is a DISFELLOWSHIPED so AVOID the PLAGUE!!! Proverbs 25:5, 1Corinthians 5:13 2John 10,11
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 03, 2018
OneJ:

SERIAL LIAR spotted ! Hallelujah! !!!!!!!!!!
ATTENTION!!! Hairy is DISFELLOWSHIPED so avoid the PLAGUE!!! Proverbs 25:5,1Corinthians 5:13,2John 10,11

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 03, 2018
ATTENTION!!! To all true Christians on Nairaland.The social media is a field for exchange of pleasantries or expressing grievances for unpleasant experiences but all true Christians must avoid giving those with deadly plagues the pleasure of CHATTING if they're willing to remain in the family,let them do so through the normal procedure.They're carrying an infectious disease (SIN) and they know how to get cured yet they stubbornly ignore steps towards spiritual cleansing (HEARTFELT REPENTANCE) James 5:14,15 So they've known the truth but aren't willing to stay because it's too bright for their liken therefore Satan has recruited and implanted PRIDE in them to spread the DEADLY PLAGUE? So while it's appropriate to do the social media things it's for our own benefit to continue avoiding all the DISFELLOWSHIPED!!! 2John 10,11
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 03, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
u day try distract me but i no go fall

You day go Oyedepo church. i caught u right there. you pastor rogue bishop is one of the most publicised criminals here on nairaland. u have been defending him from all ur past posts and i caught u right away.
criminal church na u day go an u get mouth to wash others. make i sleep first. we go yarn deep about that one. I just scored one.
Hmmmmmmmmm NUMBERS CALLS Well please read 2Corinthians 6:14
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:20am On Jun 03, 2018
enimooko:

See ignorant calling someone ignorant. When you don't read your bible yourself what do you expect? Fear no even let you disprove am. Buhaha. You have different views from others doesn't make you an unbeliever. The bible said they were believers. They didn't disfellowship them for having different views. They didn't call them apostates or Antichrist.
In fact once you read through the new testament you will see that believers had arguments about certain things. It didn't make them unbelievers. You don't read your bible yourself only spew out what is fed to you/put in your head by some men in new York.

Fear did not allow you tell me that I was lying about Paul and Barnabas having disagreement and going their separate ways.
When you read only magazine and are told to believe only in what the magazine says you are bound to think like a zombie
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2018
enimooko:

Please don't forget to throw more light on that your attached manual ............and please can you do more attachments....

Are you ready to see your elders secret book? You want to see where gb said if you take your church members to court you will loose privileges?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2018
Riofidelio:
ATTENTION!!! To all true Christians on Nairaland.The social media is a field for exchange of pleasantries or expressing grievances for unpleasant experiences but all true Christians must avoid giving those with deadly plagues the pleasure of CHATTING if they're willing to remain in the family,let them do so through the normal procedure.They're carrying an infectious disease (SIN) and they know how to get cured yet they stubbornly ignore steps towards spiritual cleansing (HEARTFELT REPENTANCE) James 5:14,15 So they've known the truth but aren't willing to stay because it's too bright for their liken therefore Satan has recruited and implanted PRIDE in them to spread the DEADLY PLAGUE? So while it's appropriate to do the social media things it's for our own benefit to continue avoiding all the DISFELLOWSHIPED!!! 2John 10,11

To everyone here come and see how someone in a cult behaves. Like a robot and zombie. Telling lies about the bible. If you don't have anything to hide you won't be afraid of disfellowshipped people.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2018
Riofidelio:
ATTENTION!!! Hairy is DISFELLOWSHIPED so avoid the PLAGUE!!! Proverbs 25:5,1Corinthians 5:13,2John 10,11

ATTENTION!!! Rio is in a CULT. So avoid the ROBOT/ZOMBIE.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:29am On Jun 03, 2018
enimooko:

You are obsessed with JWs. You are being controlled by daddy GO, Wikipedia, polish apostates, resentment and wanting to belong. You tell so many LIES. 1877, 1914,1975,1925 end of the world and blood transformations are all examples. When your lies fails you tell half truths.

You want to see where your leaders predicted the end of the world in your magazines? It's like your parents joined the cult late or your grandparents if they were in refused to talk about it. Failed prophecies= Failed religion=lies= half truths
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:34am On Jun 03, 2018
enimooko:
What lies? All info comes from your daily guide/magazines. Shame did not allow you say that the magazines are not you people's own.

You guys harbour pedophilles now. Your member even confirmed it. He said they preferred keeping pedophilles, rapists and murderers in the family because there was no 2nd witness. The only witness they had was the victim
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:37am On Jun 03, 2018
enimooko:

I have never seen a Christian violating copyright laws or using such materials to defend his GOs.... grin- Please can you help to publish more of those JW secret manuals...

How is it violating copyright laws? It's like you don't even know the law. You are ashamed of your religion.
I brought out excerpts and I referenced it.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2018
enimooko:

Why is your mind filled with out-of-context renditions of anything JW. That is why you can not state your religious affiliation, because........
1. You are ashamed of all your indefensible church ideology by the daddy GOs, where any belief you express are simply carnal and largely debatable and so.....
2. You find it convenient to be simply irresponsible, not wanting to be held against some known principles!

I can't be cajoled to do your bidding. Everybody deserves to know the truth about your religion. You guys can't deceive unsuspecting people on nairaland again.
You that has been lying only for materials to be released and you kept quiet. Your magazines said everything I posted about you people.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2018
enimooko:

Of course the observations stuck out on you........ POINT II Delivered grin grin grin

1. Go ahead and confirm that in your case you are simply ashamed of your church...and/OR

2. does not want to be held against some known principles!

Hmmm. It's non of your business. Come and Beat me
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2018
Hahaahahaa!! MummyGO has gone to church to deceive her church people. Biko, don't come back here in your demonic and filthy garment, drop it along your church gate
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2018
I would like to see a video of you in church, dancing and twerking your waist, clapping and singing out loud, rolling on the floor, jumping from side to side, speaking in tongues and laying of hands on young boys and girls to receive the holyspirit.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2018
Worse still, end of church service, she goes to the same spot with one of the church boys for extra spiritual activities. Thereafter, comes back here like a dog on heat to keep up throwing insults and displaying serpentine and demonic traits

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (86) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.