Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? - Religion (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (83764 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
hehe na wah oh. I dont no how to mediate now. But i have to beg you unbitchable. temper anger with mercy on the babe. i have come to realize that she needs to learn some things. wwhich I am sure that she is learning now. I believe that she will correct some aspects of her life. she has come to c that wahala no good. and she has publicly apologized.
na so person day take die oh. na small tin like this na day escalate to another tin o. tins happen everyday.
abeg for whatever may have caused una misunderstanding, i plead with u all to try to forgo n move forward. na my sister she be sef oh n she day claim warri. i strongly support freedom of speech. and in all, I still believe that we can all hold different POV and still get along.
Me myself I fear wen u begin dig out everything. this world na small place oh.
But i beg u no post her picture for the sake of her privacy. she is a woman n we pray for her to meet better suitors. posting her pictures online might damage her chances of a better life. I hope she opens another moniker and get a fresh start.
i don talk to her well well n i believe that she is taking the right correction. nutorious too don try. and riofidalis, and wummifun and coptivator. they have tried. in the end she is only a woman n she may also face emotional stress.
i pray for her oh. i beg reduce ur anger. she will change. it will not happen in one day but at least she has publicly apologized.

Bro, Na her brother make matter worse for am. Instead of her brother to ask how mata be, he come dey form Johnny bravo. dey talk say Anybody wey talk anything to her sister say hin go show am. I come vex say hin dey mad. I asked if he knows the level of nuisance her sister is committing online but he tell me say na their family trait be dat. Do you know Nairaland? he said No, that he hasn't heard of it before.. I wanted to snitch and give him his sister's profile but I had to chill as I never wanted to be a snitch.

cc riofidelio salvation101 wunmifun emiooko achorladey hairyranpunzel
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
abeg oh. make una no fight again o. we can move on from here. na me be the main problem for here sef. I was enjoying my nairaland experience b4 dis one oh.
madam wummifun i am doing all these peacetalk because of u o. make u no say me sef too try make peace o. oga unbitchable abeg make we forgive n forget oh. make we no make am family issues abeg oh. make d matter die for here. we have all said nonsense here and we all need to seek forgiveness of God. make God forgive us all oh.
na me cause all these wahala oh as nutarious talk so. she say na me cause all these wahala. i been no want mek e reach this level oh. but as e don b like this make we all forgive n move on abeg.
Bros e. I hail. Mr Riofidelio sorry for posting ur number. And to d entire Jw community, sorry for attacking ur faith. Removetheturban was one of the most intelligent individual dat i av met on this forum and he made me glued to JW threads even though we disagree most times, we were following each other as friends and I do mention him to comment on topics I think he would find interesting. It's unfortunate he has left d forum sha. Like I told him, I have never turned back any JW member from my house, i give dem audience cos I go out to preach too. Finding out unbitchable who had been stalking me for months is JW changed so many things and it's part of the reason I started attacking his faith. I retract even curse word I used for Jesus said we should bless and curse not. This thread has affected my devotional life and I need some time to get everything back together.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
salvation101:
Dis is the same brother that did not want to hear me out but said I should stop whatever I was doing. He isn't a graphic designer but CAD designer (incase u av heard about autoCAD or any CAD) and dat is wat he does in the army incase u don't know army employs professionals.
As for the ego battle here, am done with it and kolawoleibukun1 too has sheath his sword, if u want a trophy for winning, you can have it.
Please i want you to learn a lesson from this. All of US that you've been arguing or insulting are Jehovah's witnesses, and nobody is forcing US to adhere or comply with some strict rules to dull our senses as the disfellowshiped made you to think. Nobody scolds,beats or punishs US for wrongdoings like members of a secret cult, it's our love for Jehovah and Jesus Christ that's making US to behave like programmed robots. Try a shit with me and i'll give you double but a true Jehovah's witness becomes sober when he's reminded of Jesus' words then you'll see me become like a lamb. But if such a person disregards the words of Jesus, what else to do than to ignore and shun the one who disregards the words of our King? That's what leads to being disfellowshiped! Matthew 18:3-17 So on behalf of all my brothers i'm tendering an apology for all that transpired between you and any of US. We're not afraid of anyone but Jesus who is coming to punish all those who refuses to listen to His instructions and those who knew but failed to comply!

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
i reject all the swear way i use my hand type in Jesus name. i wish everybody good health and positive surprises this year and beyond. religion no be wetin ppl day fight put. respect is all that is needed. anybody way day find work and business opening go get am in Jesus name. husband, children, prosperity all na ur portion in Jesus name. i no hold anybody destiny. i bless u with the same mouth way i take curse anybody oh. all have erred.
Hahahahaha amen ooo. Thank bro

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
ah abeg oh make we no invite family inside the matter oh.
make e end here oh
e never reach physical violence oh.
na beg i day oh.
e no reach fight oh.
make we let go o.
everybody day make mistake oh.
abeg make we just move on. notin day for this wahala.
salvation101 I will advise u as an elderly person. use ur new moniker. whatever u do on nairaland go along with a new moniker. ur personal information on this one is too much. i will advise u to move onto another. as a woman e no good make ur information day outside like this.
i blame myself well well oh. but u can do better than this account.
unbitchable i take Jesus name beg u. make we no go beyond this level.
is not too late to get it right
maybe I would consider deleting it den cos am not proud of 90% of the things av said and done these past weeks.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
ah abeg oh make we no invite family inside the matter oh.
make e end here oh
e never reach physical violence oh.
na beg i day oh.
e no reach fight oh.
make we let go o.
everybody day make mistake oh.
abeg make we just move on. notin day for this wahala.
salvation101 I will advise u as an elderly person. use ur new moniker. whatever u do on nairaland go along with a new moniker. ur personal information on this one is too much. i will advise u to move onto another. as a woman e no good make ur information day outside like this.
i blame myself well well oh. but u can do better than this account.
unbitchable i take Jesus name beg u. make we no go beyond this level.
is not too late to get it right
Na she give me her broda number say make I call am make hin come deal with me.. na she start am.
kola, between you and me, na me dey play with her pass, Na me dey always call am mummy for friendly banters. Na her own Number I ask before she carry her broda number give me. na she I wan talk with make we settle before.
salvation101 I lie?

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
unbitchable:

Na she give me her broda number say make I call am make hin come deal with me.. na she start am.
kola, between you and me, na me dey play with her pass, Na me dey always call am mummy for friendly banters. Na her own Number I ask before she carry her broda number give me. na she I wan talk with make we settle before.
salvation101 I lie?
i don't even think i thought it tru before dropping dat number. It was a huge mistake on my part. Perhaps I was just emotional. I have tried to stay anonymous for this long nd within these days I av revealed too much about myself and family. Dis account is useless now. Wat good is a nairaland muniker (kola don correct me.. Moniker) without anonymity

4 Likes

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
salvation101:
maybe I would consider deleting it den cos am not proud of 90% of the things av said and done these past weeks.
Was this not my advisement to you?
I was the first person who suggested that you delete this damn moniker and create a new one, wasn't I ?
I know your brother is a good person but he just wanted a show of force which would never have ended well. At a point, our conversation drifted slightly into politics.
Lol.

EDIT; Tender an unreserved apology to me, collect my Number from your brother and call me up.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
salvation101:
i don't even think i thought it tru before dropping dat number. It was a huge mistake on my part. Perhaps I was just emotional. I have tried to stay anonymous for this long nd within these days I av revealed too much about myself and family. Dis account is useless now. Wat good is a nairaland muniker (kola don correct me.. Moniker) without anonymity

Ouch!!!!...I really felt this swear down.
Baby I'm so sorry
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
unbitchable:

Was this not my advisement to you?
I was the first person who suggested that you delete this damn moniker and create a new one, wasn't I ?
I know your brother is a good person but he just wanted a show of force which would never have ended well. At a point, our conversation drifted slightly into politics.

EDIT; Tender an unreserved apology to me, collect my No from your brother and call me up.
so dat u will know wat is left to know about me sebi? Iro nla. But for d moniker, I deleted it now
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
unbitchable:

Ouch!!!!...I really felt this swear down.
Baby I'm so sorry
lol. Am sorry too. Bye

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
you will get it back together. na time e go take. i also apologise to the jw community for raining insults ontop ur thread n i may have said one nasty tin about u. i tried hard to avoid getin involved but e was tough.
unbitchable will change. everybody will change for the better. the devil here na me. i acept the full blame n i am also beggin unbitchable to bury the hatchet. sincerely i do not know mr. removetheturban. i am not he and im not any of the names that u mentioned. i do not no any of those ppl u thot me to be. they are all innocent individuals. I have no business or connection with anyone here. i meet everybody here.
unbitchable is really upset and his way of dealing with issues might differ from mine. am just saucy old guy not that I mean to harm but the only sign nigerians understand is aggression. but i wish everyone well o.
your devotional life will bounce back. just enjoy ur chats and as ur sister advised u not to win the argument n not to make others feel robbed.
salvation101:
Bros e. I hail. Mr Riofidelio sorry for posting ur number. And to d entire Jw community, sorry for attacking ur faith. Removetheturban was one of the most intelligent individual dat i av met on this forum and he made me glued to JW threads even though we disagree most times, we were following each other as friends and I do mention him to comment on topics I think he would find interesting. It's unfortunate he has left d forum sha. Like I told him, I have never turned back any JW member from my house, i give dem audience cos I go out to preach too. Finding out unbitchable who had been stalking me for months is JW changed so many things and it's part of the reason I started attacking his faith. I retract even curse word I used for Jesus said we should bless and curse not. This thread has affected my devotional life and I need some time to get everything back together.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by achorladey: 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
I remember one response I gave Salvation101 in one of such conversation I had with her. Quoting from a foreign song(Dj Khalid ft Rihanna/Bryson Tiller........a line from the song states

.........when something gives you wild thoughts you should not be around that thing.............

I am very sure she remembers this very well well. Proverbs 10:19 comes to mind once more.

It states.....Too much talk leads to sin. Be sensible and keep your mouth shut.

Proverbs 17:14 Starting a quarrel is like opening a floodgate, so stop before a dispute breaks out.

Its good everyone concerned is applying self control now and restraint. A good name including the moniker we choose to be called they say is better than all the wealth there is.

In DJ Khalid voice .............is another one..........

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by achorladey: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
I remember one response I gave Salvation101 in one of such conversation I had with her. Quoting from a foreign song(Dj Khalid ft Rihanna/Bryson Tiller........a line from the song states

.........when something gives you wild thoughts you should not be around that thing.............

I am very sure she remembers this very well well. Proverbs 10:19 comes to mind once more.

It states.....Too much talk leads to sin. Be sensible and keep your mouth shut.

Proverbs 17:14 Starting a quarrel is like opening a floodgate, so stop before a dispute breaks out.

Its good everyone concerned is applying self control now and restraint.

A good name including the moniker we choose to be called they say is better than all the wealth there is including our connections

In DJ Khalid voice .............is another one..........
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
so dat u will know wat is left to know about me sebi? Iro nla. But for d moniker, I deleted it now
No, it's all good now. I won't dig you out. you may use an unknown number to call me up.
It was somewhat cool until you brought my parents into this. I asked you to stop but you wouldn't. That was the turning point for me.
I know you still very much active on this forum. you're a strong, unrelenting and very intelligent young woman, your contributions bespeaks your sound knowledge irrespective of differing perspectives we may have. You should return to add some more sparks.

I'm sorry too for my role. And I hope the thread would return to normal, the dust having settled. I'm sorry fam.

cc: salvation102 salvation103 riofidelio kolawoleibukun1 achorladey wunmifun enimooko onej hairyranpunzel-- go back home bro.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
She is not a bad person. she might have got too emotional about the whole thing but She will correct her mistakes and move forward as a wiser and better person. i hope she resurfaces with another profile. thank u unbitchable for ending on a positive note.
i just love the love in the end
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
Truth be told she brought something to the table.. she really kept it going.. Looking forward to seeing you once again.

cc salvation101 Salvation102 Salvation103
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
She is not a bad person. she might have got too emotional about the whole thing but She will correct her mistakes and move forward as a wiser and better person. i hope she resurfaces with another profile. thank u unbitchable for ending on a positive note.
i just love the love in the end
Big love bro.. thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
unbitchable:

Big love bro.. thanks.
It's not easy listening to someone saying "you're a fool" simply because you want to live a life of Faith and many people don't understand that spiritual language.Whenever anyone walks up to you to preach he/she has come to say "you've been duped and here is the real thing" That's why the one coming to preach must always control his/her temper, in fact the real meaning of the word "preach" is "pleading with an intelligent person to have a rethink". The Bible is accessible to all but the deeper understanding as in the wisdom "practical applications of what is read" in order to benefit ourselves is what we need! Those who are able to make good use of it to benefit themselves leaving a lasting impression on others are the TRUE Christians.That's why most people do expects Christians to always succumb to intimidation,thinking they must be willing to accommodate all manner of insolence from any Dick and Harry but truthfully speaking that shouldn't be the case. God bless you all!

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
It's not easy listening to someone telling you're a fool simply because you want to live a life of Faith and many people don't understand that spiritual language.Whenever anyone walks up to you to preach he/she has come to say "you've been duped and here is the real thing" That's why the one coming to preach must always control his/her temper, in fact the real meaning of the word "preach" is "pleading with an intelligent person to have a rethink". The is accessible to all but the deeper understanding as in the wisdom "practical applications of what is read" in order to benefit ourselves is what we need! Those who are able to make good use of it to benefit themselves and leave a lasting impression on others are the TRUE Christians.That's why most people do expects Christians to always succumb to intimidation,thinking they must be willing to accommodate all manner of insolence from any Dick and Harry but truthfully speaking that shouldn't be the case. God bless you all!
So True. Thanks for the admonishment Sir. God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
cry cry cry 2John 10,11
These are the views according to your founding daddies judge Rutherford and pastor Russell.

Rather, like the church of Rome their ["Religious leaders of today"] influence is exerted to restrain investigation within the sectarian limits. With the implied threat of disfellowship, they urge their ministers and students not to search continually for truth, but to accept the voice of their sect as infallible." Watchtower 1887 Apr p.923

They died in error. What a pity
watchtower organization has become like the church in Rome. *tufiakwa*spits out* God forbid

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
It's not easy listening to someone saying "you're a fool" simply because you want to live a life of Faith and many people don't understand that spiritual language.Whenever anyone walks up to you to preach he/she has come to say "you've been duped and here is the real thing" That's why the one coming to preach must always control his/her temper, in fact the real meaning of the word "preach" is "pleading with an intelligent person to have a rethink". The Bible is accessible to all but the deeper understanding as in the wisdom "practical applications of what is read" in order to benefit ourselves is what we need! Those who are able to make good use of it to benefit themselves leaving a lasting impression on others are the TRUE Christians.That's why most people do expects Christians to always succumb to intimidation,thinking they must be willing to accommodate all manner of insolence from any Dick and Harry but truthfully speaking that shouldn't be the case. God bless you all!
True Christians that copied doctrines of the roman Catholics people they refer to as Babylon the great. What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

These are the views according to your founding daddies judge Rutherford and pastor Russell.

Rather, like the church of Rome their ["Religious leaders of today"] influence is exerted to restrain investigation within the sectarian limits. With the implied threat of disfellowship, they urge their ministers and students not to search continually for truth, but to accept the voice of their sect as infallible." Watchtower 1887 Apr p.923

They died in error. What a pity
watchtower organization has become like the church in Rome. *tufiakwa*spits out* God forbid
cry cry cry 2John 10,11
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
unbitchable:

No, it's all good now. I won't dig you out. you may use an unknown number to call me up.
It was somewhat cool until you brought my parents into this. I asked you to stop but you wouldn't. That was the turning point for me.
I know you still very much active on this forum. you're a strong, unrelenting and very intelligent young woman, your contributions bespeaks your sound knowledge irrespective of differing perspectives we may have. You should return to add some more sparks.

I'm sorry too for my role. And I hope the thread would return to normal, the dust having settled. I'm sorry fam.

cc: salvation102 salvation103 riofidelio kolawoleibukun1 achorladey wunmifun emiooko onej hairyranpunzel-- go back home bro.

Go back to which home? I dey my house aka my home. Come and beat me or rather hug transformer if e too pain you. Who is your bro? We ain't related sorry.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

True Christians that copied doctrines of the roman Catholics people they refer to as Babylon the great. What a pity.
cry cry cry 2John 10,11
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
cry cry cry 2John 10,11

The great adversary is wily, and at all times is quick to appeal to passion. He persuades some that they must take a radical stand against some secular work or activity, and to proceed at once to disfellowship others who cannot conscientiously take this same stand. Somehow they seem to think that their radical stand entitles them in a very special sense to divine favour and blessing. his attitude leads them to violate principle in various ways: (1) By judging and condemning others who do not see as they do; (2) By refusing to fellowship those who still believe in the ransom, the restitution, the high calling." Watchtower 1919 Feb 1 p.6385

That means if you were born in Rutherford and Russell's time you would have been an apostate. You religion stinks. *closes nose

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
cry cry cry 2John 10,11
"Satan's organization sails under the high-sounding name of "Christendom". It boasts of a membership of over 500,000,000 persons. Its members are in bondage to creeds, customs, rites and ceremonies; they dare not disown these or criticize or expose them. To do so would bring down on their heads taunts, reproaches, disfellowship and persecution. Many thousands of the Lords people are held in these denominations as prisoners, afraid to express their disapproval of the creeds, methods and customs of the organization. Watchtower 1930 Oct 1 p.301

Eyaa. Your religion is now Satan's organization. Which one is the truth self? Is it the 1930's truth or the 1981 lie? Or is it the 1930's lie or the 1981 truth? Which one come be true? Na pastor Russell and Rutherford or is it the 8 old men in new York aka GB?

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
yes I do.
1. We met in a JW thread.
2. I av been on this forum since 2013 and never have i been stalked. I pass comments on Muslims, catholics, pentecostal and never was I stalked. Unbitchable started stalking me since February.
3. Removetheturban started made this threat in "is Jesus God?" thread and started mentioning my muniker in any anti pentecostal thread. The two munikers who have been fighting me were created around the same time and dat was after removetheturban threat
4. Unbitchable here has never denied the fact that he is JW so u saying JW will never do this is false assumption. Even Rio tried to do it but was caught.
5. The day dat kolawoleibukun started dis, it was immediately after I had arguments with another Jw here, he followed me to another thread and started raining insults on me Removetheturban deleted . Kolawoleibukun is JW.. He is most likely Removetheturban
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
unbitchable:

So True. Thanks for the admonishment Sir. God bless you too.
You're welcome my brother, please let's continue to pray for our brothers and sisters whose relatives has become a disfellowshiped so that a time of refreshing may come to them from Jehovah!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

"Satan's organization sails under the high-sounding name of "Christendom". It boasts of a membership of over 500,000,000 persons. Its members are in bondage to creeds, customs, rites and ceremonies; they dare not disown these or criticize or expose them. To do so would bring down on their heads taunts, reproaches, disfellowship and persecution. Many thousands of the Lords people are held in these denominations as prisoners, afraid to express their disapproval of the creeds, methods and customs of the organization. Watchtower 1930 Oct 1 p.301

Eyaa. Your religion is now Satan's organization. Which one is the truth self? Is it the 1930's truth or the 1981 lie? Or is it the 1930's lie or the 1981 truth? Which one come be true? Na pastor Russell and Rutherford or is it the 8 old men in new York aka GB?
cry cry cry 2John 10,11
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
cry cry cry 2John 10,11

As late as 1947, the Awake January 8 page 27 described the practice of excommunication as an unscriptural, pagan practice, using Hebrews 10: 26-31 to show it should be left to God to judge individuals.

Quite remarkably, it was in the years surrounding the above article that Knorr was setting up the disfellowshipping arrangement followed to this day.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
You're welcome my brother, please let's continue to pray for our brothers and sisters whose relatives has become a disfellowshiped so that a time of refreshing may come to them from Jehovah!

The jw relatives chose not to talk to their disfellowshipped family members because of religion a man made cult called watchtower organization
Do you know that it's only cult leaders that will tell it's members to cut off communication with erring members?

No be only pray for relatives that have decided to shun their disfellowshipped family and friends. Biggest joke of the century.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (86) (Reply)

Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.