Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper (31583 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by donstan641(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Two packs? Was he trying to escape hell by doing that.

I am buying itunes card and also want to sell my 0.3BTC.
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by SalamRushdie: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
This same pharmarcy that when he finishes he will still be offered 50k a month to rep antimalarial for one uneducated importer of pharmaceuticals

1 Like

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
The African parent and their mentality of you not being good enough whenever you fail. If proper investigation is done you might not be surprised this innocent child was forced into a course or area of study he's academically not suitable for. Rather than encourage him, the opposite is the order. RIP young lad!

1 Like

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Some parents don't just know how to encourage their kids in times of trouble. I am sure Efe never wanted to read pharmacy in the university, it is the parents who might have forced him to read a course he do not want. And for the Efe, he took the wrong step. Some students are being expelled from school still they never took their lives. too bad

1 Like

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by anochuko01(m): 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
these old parents can be annoyingly frustrating. I haven't been on good terms with my own father coz I've refused to go for nysc. Na by force? thank God he works far away.
I've also told my mom, ''if you trouble me again, I'll leave the house and y'all not see me again''.

why mount pressure on someone who's pressurized already? is he happy to remain in school for that long? would you be more concerned about his life than him who owns the life?

and to the boy....he just wasted his glory with sniper.

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by dignitate: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
I HOPE SOMEONE IS LEARNING FROM THIS![size=8pt][/size]
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by xcolanto(m): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
I was hoping someone would blame buhari as usual so I can like their comment. But alas I was disappointed. I have no choice but to do the honours myself!

Buhari why

1 Like

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by princessbecky(f): 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
WHAT A WORLD...RIP
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by NairaMaster1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
thorpido:
Now, I hope the father is satisfied.
It takes wisdom to correct and chastise a child if he is not doing well,on t just harsh words.
Parents should never compare children.

The father did no wrong. You're not the one paying the fees that's why.

Children of nowadays are not serious with education. Go to the notice board across the country and see their results. Especially the female ones.

SEX has become the definition of civilization. They want to be in Dubai. Messing up with lecturers old enough to be their grandfather.

Just because the father is not happy with his second probation he then took his life? Who loses? Perhaps, he's not his only child.

Some parents are afraid of talking to their children so the children won't be hurt. Has suicide solved his problems?

Call a spade a spade. When you break the law government jail you for corrections. People still serve the terms without committing suicide.

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by yemzzy22(m): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
sorry bro r. i. p some parent can be so strict and rain real depressed word on you cold heartened
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by LordIsaac(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
He was on probation twice. The father merely spoke "touching words" to express disappointment for wasting his hard earned morney. The boy was suicidal....he looks like a grown up who should be able to weather whatever he hears. The least he would have done was apologise and ask for a simpler course. It were better he weren't born.

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by NairaMaster1(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We all need fathers like his who can talk life-changing sense into us every once in a while.

Everything happens for a reason.
God has averted this dullard from killing innocent patients though wrong prescriptions in future if he eventually graduated from Pharmacy.

Thank you.
For the first time you made a lot of sense. grin grin grin
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by LZAA: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
legit9ja:
A Pharmacy Student Of Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, Identified as Urumah Efe took his life yesterday taking two pack of sniper.

The Suppose-final-Year Pharmacy Student was said to have taken his life after he was asked to probate for the second time in the school.

According to our source; It was alleged that father visited him in school yesterday, telling him why he is still in school. That can't he see the way his younger ones are progressing academically. Why is his own different. Father pour some really touching words on him.

Out of frustration and lack of encouragement Efe drank two pack of sniper and was on his normal activities in the school premises when he collapsed and was rushed to the University Health Center from his hostel where he was found lying on the floor before he died.

READ FULL STORY; http://legit9ja.com/2018/04/delsu-pharmacy-student-Commits-suicide-with-2-packs-of-sniper.html
if u go n buy sniper naw na so peeps go dy look u as if u wan off yasef
anyhoo happy anniversary to Adebowale89
this is his 3rd day at adult ed grin grin
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by kpaofame: 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
so sad

But it will still be wrong for the father to continue paying fees without questioning the commitment of the lad in his academic pursuit...

Had a friend in my school who had one year probation...Studied Pharmacy also..the Father, step brother came hard on him also, worst of, he was from a polygamous home. But in the end he weathered the storm and graduated...
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by NairaMaster1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
LordIsaac:
He was on probation twice. The father merely spoke "touching words" to express disappointment for wasting his hard earned morney. The boy was suicidal....he looks like a grown up who should be able to weather whatever he hears. The least he would have done was apologise and ask for a simpler course. It were better he weren't born.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by ireneidiva(f): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
legit9ja:
A Pharmacy Student Of Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, Identified as Urumah Efe took his life yesterday taking two pack of sniper.

The Suppose-final-Year Pharmacy Student was said to have taken his life after he was asked to probate for the second time in the school.

According to our source; It was alleged that father visited him in school yesterday, telling him why he is still in school. That can't he see the way his younger ones are progressing academically. Why is his own different. Father pour some really touching words on him.

Out of frustration and lack of encouragement Efe drank two pack of sniper and was on his normal activities in the school premises when he collapsed and was rushed to the University Health Center from his hostel where he was found lying on the floor before he died.

READ FULL STORY; http://legit9ja.com/2018/04/delsu-pharmacy-student-Commits-suicide-with-2-packs-of-sniper.html
You better blog in your native language.
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
Words can be a weapon or a thing of beauty. Choose wisely.

This family will never be the same again.
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by stanboy28(m): 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
I heard he did dat becos of 4 carryover... my frnds told me he was in mathematics dept and he is on probation 2wice Stupid boy...he doesn't deserve to live in the 1st place..
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by sidnen: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This same pharmarcy that when he finishes he will still be offered 50k a month to rep antimalarial for one uneducated importer of pharmaceuticals
Even a non pharmacist rep doesn't get paid 50k per month,
Stop posting Wat u know nothing about.
Tnk you.

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by joenor(m): 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
So taking his life was the best option for him.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
One of the Fish brain African undergraduate and undergraduate whose life was seized by another pint of sniper. Its like this suicidal attempt with sniper is becoming rampant in the South South? We have bewitched the youths of the region of Nigeria? If you think as a youth, you are causing more grieve to your parents by putting and end to your life? your are only your country a favour by reducing the population and financial liabilities your parents and government a big favour.

This is another product of a failed academic system in Nigeria. Its high time we have started raising our youths to believe that life does not begin and end in the University. We should be raising youth with standards higher than the quality of universities we have and not the way round. The earlier I realized this in life, my life took a different turn as I was always a very odd one in my school, breaking protocols and questioning unvalidated existing norms in my school. I have always believed my University never had the capacity to build me to the kind of persons I have always wanted to be. I don't want to be another red or blue ball picked at a random in the box of many colored balls. I challenged my dean, my HODs and The likes and I have always been happy been myself and not trying to be like anybody else. All our youth need to know is that, no matter what you do, be the change you wish to see in the world. If anything good must happen in Africa, we need very odd people with unconventional strategies to solving quick problems thats most of our dead or dying universities may never or can never solve. You would be hated by many possibly 94% of the people and spatted on by people who are dead blind that cant see what is in front of them for what it is let alone have a vision. Just continue pressing on the heat of your effort because to get any good result in Africa, you need 20 times more efforts put in a project for social benefit in other parts of the developed world.

No Nigerian or African University ambition is greater than the worth of my life! Not even Harvard, Yale, Oxford, MIT nor Cambridge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by Divay22(f): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
I just feel like crying
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by Alexk2(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Why quoting the number of sniper he took for the suicide as if to prescribe required dose for those aspiring to conmit suicide.......You go fear poor reporting now; no thanks to poor usage of social media in reportage.
Suicide is an act of cowardice I keep insisting; everybody have thier own problem...some are passing throgh far more difficult challenges than those taking thier lives daily.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by mokt(m): 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Damn.
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by fm7070: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
He is mad. His father has the right to challenge him. He just needed to buckle up and adjust, not by being extreme.
Does the stupid boy knows what it takes to sponsor children to higher institution? His actions shows that he has problems upstairs

1 Like

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by wonlasewonimi: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Key takeaway is you can kill yourself with a product called sniper
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by redsun(m): 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
There something oyinbo calls dyslexia and it is a word that doesn't exist in Nigerian dictionary.

It is everybody that is supposed to succeed academically and not being a graduate does not mean one can not be a productive member of a society. It is all about.common sense and what you can do to make a difference that will impact positively on others. Nigerian education is brainwashing, t hat is why it is unproductive.
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by SalamRushdie: 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
sidnen:

Even a non pharmacist rep doesn't get paid 50k per month,
Stop posting Wat u know nothing about.
Tnk you.

Even Sanofo doesn't pay more than 150 after tax so just imagine what elbe and clarion pay ...
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by walosky(m): 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
It's high time this sniper makers reduce d the potency of their product.... lol

1 Like

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We all need fathers like his who can talk life-changing sense into us every once in a while.

Everything happens for a reason.
God has averted this dullard from killing innocent patients though wrong prescriptions in future if he eventually graduated from Pharmacy.

It is better to repeat or withdraw than suicide

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keke Driver Found Dead In Kakuri, Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Robber Shoots Self While Fleeing From Scene / Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.