Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,347 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper (31577 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
prof1999:
THE QUESTION IS WHAT DID YOU DO BEFORE YOUR PARENTS SENT YOU AWAY. DON'T LIE O
Poor grades, school sent me packing not my parents so I couldn't return home
I chose to work for money rather than commit suicide
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by thorpido(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
NairaMaster1:

The father did no wrong. You're not the one paying the fees that's why.

Children of nowadays are not serious with education. Go to the notice board across the country and see their results. Especially the female ones.

SEX has become the definition of civilization. They want to be in Dubai. Messing up with lecturers old enough to be their grandfather.

Just because the father is not happy with his second probation he then took his life? Who loses? Perhaps, he's not his only child.

Some parents are afraid of talking to their children so the children won't be hurt. Has suicide solved his problems?

Call a spade a spade. When you break the law government jail you for corrections. People still serve the terms without committing suicide.
Well,I pay school fees too @bolded.
I'm not saying the father should not have chastised him but there is a way you can keep repeating the same thing that a child could become discouraged rather than motivated.It takes wisdom to know how.
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by sidnen: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Even Sanofo doesn't pay more than 150 after tax so just imagine what elbe and clarion pay ...
150 now abi
Why were you calling something as low 50k before na? smiley
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by NairaMaster1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
thorpido:
Well,I pay school fees too @bolded.
I'm not saying the father should not have chastised him but there is a way you can keep repeating the same thing that a child could become discouraged rather than motivated.It takes wisdom to know how.

I understand you my brother just that the boy was stupid and weak.

He didn't chastise him: "after the father spoke some touching words to him" that is what was reported brother.
Is the above quoted a chastisement?

The thing is that some of us parents can't talk to our children. We feel it will hurt them.

But the Bible says open rebuke is better than secrete love.

Even if his father chastise him, which was not so, should he has taken his life?

The right thing was to buckle up.

I am a pharmacist and I know the demand there in.

My brother I understand you but we parents need to change our approach to the children of these days.

We have a generation of children that claim to know all except academic.

I celebrate you Sir.

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by thorpido(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
NairaMaster1:

He didn't chastise him: "after the father spoke some touching words to him" that is what was reported brother.

The thing is that some of us parents can't talk to our children. We feel it will hurt them.

Even if his father chastise him, which was not so, should he has taken his life?

My brother I understand you but we parents need to change our approach to the children of these days.

I celebrate you Sir.
You're right @bolded.Parents are not talking enough to their children.
I understood 'father spoke some touching words' to mean he spoke harshly to him.I just assumed the writer was playing with words.
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by nwabuwa: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Parents. Watch 3 idiots before talking to ur child.
Mumsy comes to mind, I bless God I didn't take her words serious.
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by nwabuwa: 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
NairaMaster1:

I celebrate you Sir.
Chastise him for what, trace the child's history he may not have chosen pharmacy himself. Watch 3 idiots and know the best for a child.
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by whizidude(m): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
It's a pity.. another wasted life!!!
RIP
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by sapeleboi(m): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
what a waste, nor let baba devil see you for he site ooo
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
legit9ja:
A Pharmacy Student Of Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, Identified as Urumah Efe took his life yesterday taking two pack of sniper.

The Suppose-final-Year Pharmacy Student was said to have taken his life after he was asked to probate for the second time in the school.

According to our source; It was alleged that father visited him in school yesterday, telling him why he is still in school. That can't he see the way his younger ones are progressing academically. Why is his own different. Father pour some really touching words on him.

Out of frustration and lack of encouragement Efe drank two pack of sniper and was on his normal activities in the school premises when he collapsed and was rushed to the University Health Center from his hostel where he was found lying on the floor before he died.

READ FULL STORY; http://legit9ja.com/2018/04/delsu-pharmacy-student-Commits-suicide-with-2-packs-of-sniper.html

This is the problem with Nigerian parents. Instead of you to encourage the child.

You can't compare pharmacy to other courses, "grin" is failure and if you get a D is certain number of courses you will ask to repeat but that doesn't make the child a failure. Never compare you kids.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by HoodBillionaire: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
dey we go to schl and be doing big boy
fashion.
i see dem a lot in uniben
at d end of d day
schl go say make dem withdraw
fools
die well u coward
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2018
fpeter:
I'm sure they forced him to study Pharmacy.
Most likely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student Tortured At Okoh Poly Over Food Theft: The Real Story / Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo / Kidnappers Free Ex-mobil Staff After 31 Days, Chop Off His Finger, Collects N5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.