Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Why Do Nairaland Christians Copy & Paste Another Person's Topic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nairaland Christians Copy & Paste Another Person's Topic (287 Views)

Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) / Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi / Why Do Nairaland "Christians" Do This? Stop It! It's Wrong... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nairaland Christians Copy & Paste Another Person's Topic by Godssword1(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2018
You spend hours writing an article, then upload on Nairaland and link to the article. Someone goes to read it, won't comment and comes back here to create the same topic, changes one word, reshuffles and rewrite your article, adds his number and asks people to contact him.

Gosh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Christians Copy & Paste Another Person's Topic by Godssword1(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2018
Jeremiah 23:30 KJV
Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord , that steal my words every one from his neighbour.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Christians Copy & Paste Another Person's Topic by sulexrio(m): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2018
That is in our DNA we never make reference and give credits to those who deserve it and make creative out of their sweat and expertise .....i also hate it to the core indeed
Re: Why Do Nairaland Christians Copy & Paste Another Person's Topic by Godssword1(m): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2018
sulexrio:
That is in our DNA we never make reference and give credits to those who deserve it and make creative out of their sweat and expertise .....i also hate it to the core indeed
Even God hates it.

There's a right way to copy, just credit the original article.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The School Of Ministry And Missions / The Gospel Of Stars / Children Of The Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.