Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Why Do Nairaland "Christians" Do This? Stop It! It's Wrong... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nairaland "Christians" Do This? Stop It! It's Wrong... (483 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title? / Most Christians Do Not Understand What The Word "SOUL" Means??? / Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nairaland "Christians" Do This? Stop It! It's Wrong... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
I recently noticed Nairaland's so-called Christians insult the belifs of Muslims on Islam threads. They even testify against their own religion to do this?! WTF. That's not what your Bible teaches you. That not what Christ taught his followers. And you claim to be Christians?! If the tables are turned, you claim persecution but you can emotionally and psychologicallly persecute people for their own beliefs because they don't buy your idea?! It's not by force to comment on Muslim threads... They don't comment on Christian threads - show some class and respect people's beliefs and ideas. I'm no religious believer but I believe in "live and let live". That's what makes the World special. Not every Muslim is a "terrorist" same way not every Christian is a hypocrite though more than 90% of them seem to be. It's not your fault anyways, you're slaves to religion.

Sad that this is coming from the same set of people who would cry 'racism' when insulted by other races.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland "Christians" Do This? Stop It! It's Wrong... by Snipper007: 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
So we should fry egg for you cos you are a bloody jihadist abi?
Re: Why Do Nairaland "Christians" Do This? Stop It! It's Wrong... by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Snipper007:
So we should fry egg for you cos you are a bloody jihadist abi?

Should we kill you for being a hypocrite?

Re: Why Do Nairaland "Christians" Do This? Stop It! It's Wrong... by cassidy1996(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Oluwaseun people
Re: Why Do Nairaland "Christians" Do This? Stop It! It's Wrong... by Snipper007: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
Silvermane:

Should we kill you for being a hypocrite?

Did u hear of the killing of 31 people in zamfara? Now that's the only thing a Muslim is good at no offense.
Re: Why Do Nairaland "Christians" Do This? Stop It! It's Wrong... by Greatzeus(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
Op,Most not all, I am a Christian,I have never insulted anyone's belief in my 5 plus on Nairaland. The same people who abuse people's tribe in politics section are still the one doing so in other threads. Very hateful people,I wonder the kind of Bible they read.
My life is so good, sometimes I think I am the happiest man on earth,you really think I will log in here and abuse people? Cos? Politics or religion?
Poverty,hunger, joblessness,marital failure, hopelessness etc are what makes people hide behind a faceless forum to vent their anger and frustrations on others.
Some attack females,some females attack makes,some attack other tribes, religion, political affiliation etc,it's all frustrations.
Re: Why Do Nairaland "Christians" Do This? Stop It! It's Wrong... by ouigy99(m): 2:27am On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Why Do Nairaland "Christians" Do This? Stop It! It's Wrong... by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 18, 2020
Just like seun, you bias in your assumption, seun created a different section for Muslims and even they have their Muslim mod, and I saw his threat on peace, is this not hypocritical, well he is cashing out from the hatred display on his forum, seun sometimes came to ridicule a church because of whatever might be his reasons I don't know, what is good for the goose is good for the gander, only a few that understand Islam and Qur'an can post on Islam and no controversial post of theirs is ever been pushed to the frontpage, but in the other religion especially CHRISTianity anything goes, I don't even know if it is a herbalist, atheist or even just a church goer and bench warmer who claim CHRISTianity, that is a moderator here.

And to you not everyone is that attended church or bear Jewish/Hebrew name is a CHRISTian, we have church goers and bench warmers, if sleeping in garage doesn't make anyone a car, going to church doesn't make anyone a CHRISTian, and mind you Muslims come on CHRISTian thread to comment.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Musician, January 2020 / Who Is Lucifer – Satan Or Christ? Daddy Freeze Reply That Moves Everyone / Coronavirus: Coza Get Directive From Fct Minister To Hold Sunday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.