Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency (36058 Views)

Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Lazyreporta(m): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2018
the Nigerian Youths on saturday came out in their numbers to canvass support for their next president come 2019. The man, Fela Durotoye has been choosen by the youths to lead the country to the promise land. The youths have cried for so long. They have been subjected to redicule by those who think they are not ripe to lead the nation and have thuse use this to embed corruption and all kinds of vices in the country. The country is going worse on corruption by the latest corruption index and this is the time to vote them out says one of the coordinators.

The march which started from the University of Lagos, moved to Yaba College of Education and down to Ojuelegba and its environs. The youths were happy and dancing. Maybe, this is the time that the country will finally be saved.

source......... https://www.zanzibarhub.com/posts/fela-durotoye-for-president-2019-says-nigerian-youths-(pix)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by kimjongJezebel: 9:35am On Apr 12, 2018
This myopic and useless guy that campaigned for Buhari? So he suddenly realized Buhari is no longer the saviour... Mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:42am On Apr 12, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
This myopic and useless guy that campaigned for Buhari? So he suddenly realized Buhari is no longer the saviour... Mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
As in eh cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Lazyreporta(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2018
shocked
kimjongJezebel:

2 Likes

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Fela Durotoye was not the only one who voted Buhari in, a host of others also did. Blaming him for buhari failure is like blaming the super eagles coach for the super falcons defeat, it just doesn't relate.

Fela is young and not under APC or PDP, that's what matters, I don't who wins, as long as you're not Buhari I'm fine with it.

204 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by kimjongJezebel: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2018
lightness77:

Fela Durotoye was not the only one who voted Buhari in, a host of others also did. Blaming him for buhari failure is like blaming the super eagles coach for the super falcons defeat, it just doesn't relate.

Fela is young and not under APC or PDP, that's what matters, I don't who wins, as long as you're not Buhari I'm fine with it.

He's a bit older than I am or almost the same age range. With his education and exposure, he still went ahead, campaigned and voted for Buhari despite his terrible antecedents shows he's extremely myopic and beyond redemption.

I now prefer a dead rat than this guy called Durotoye

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by papoudaupolos: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2018
All these youthless that want get to the yam.
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by ednut1(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Waste of time. Beta go get ur aussie or canny visa leave zoo

18 Likes

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by veacea: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
Endorsements

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by tempest69: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
Scared
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by boolet: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lol... I'm simply observing how neither of these so-called youngmen can improve nothing. They will yield the same result. Even if it were to be on a level playing field, Sowore and Durotoye will act as spoilers to usher the incumbent in once more; they will split the youth's vote and use it to lay a red carpet for alagba Buhari.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Riversides2003(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Politics in Nigeria is still very crude,except he is adopted by the so called old timers,his chances are very slim. Would have love to have people like this in government.

7 Likes

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by benikad(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Who is Durotoye? We don't know him here in Jupiter

5 Likes

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Venice789: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
space booked, I dey come back...
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by dopemama(f): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
It's well with my soul!
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by DrToche: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
If the president is not coming from the east,then people are not yet ready for good governance... Mark my word

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
The same Fela Durotoye that sold Nigerian youths to this Hunger causing Government?

God forbid.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by bonechamberlain(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
After bringing in a dullard. if u can support buhari vehemently then ur thought process is questionable

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by SmartPolician: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
Dreamer!

There are two contenders in Nigeria: APC and PDP. Just like US Republican and Democrats

Those two parties shape the political destiny of Nigeria

The earlier other time wasters realize it, the better

8 Likes

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by spartan50(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
I laugh at your stupidity... What is your impact on youths?

1 Like

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by lonelydora: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
The youths have started again oooo! They will not look well now.

That is how we all made the mistake of voting in this Daura dul.lard in 2015.
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by obonujoker(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
The most important thing is to educate the northerners on why they should vote merit rather than religion or tribe....

I wish we can visit mosques, and tell them why they shouldn't vote for Failhari....

7 Likes

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by islandmoon: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
hahah

thousands from Niger republic, chad ,mali and sudan are already with our voters card, they are in the south south and south west and other regions , the even have seriki in your land, they have voters card as they have registered and ready to vote while you couldnt take time to even get the voters card, I bet you will be in your sitting room, glue to your TV on election day and watch them vote the useless buhari in again! hahahah!!

13 Likes

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by jashar(f): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
Has Fela offiicially announced he wants to run for Presidency?

1 Like

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Rapoo(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
buhari should see the clear hand writing on the wall

1 Like

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Newpride(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
If wishes were horses, fools will ride.

Inasmuch we all agreed we need sensitive youths in government isn’t enough reason for people who haven’t bn able to detect the bearing of their personal life not to talk of the lives of almost 200m people.
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mtcheew. undecided
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by knowhowk: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

He's a bit older than I am or almost the same age range. With his education and exposure, he still went ahead, campaigned and voted for Buhari despite his terrible antecedents shows he's extremely myopic and beyond redemption.

. Its you,just you ,1 out of Allmost 190 million people so it does not really matters at all .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by omoadeleye(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
g
Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Mowoe(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
Truth be told, Many of us who campaigned for Buhari did so cos we thought he had one eye, the guy turned out blind so one cannot blame those like Fela who have learnt the evil behind Bubu's Facade. So before we condemn the brother (Fela) let's put one and two together.
My Humble Submission.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by hero2000: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

He had the choice to vote and support whoever he wanted just a you have the right not to support him. I suspect you are still pained by the loss of GEJ. But forward is where to go not backwards.

Finally, I am sure you don't want Buhari. Who then is your candidate?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by Holadokun(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nigeria problem is more than english speaking... my question is what has been his contribution to Nigeria?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers / Five States To Get ₦148 Billion Reimbursement For Repairing Federal Roads / Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.