Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Vacancy For A Female School Administrator (immediate Resumption) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For A Female School Administrator (immediate Resumption) (1073 Views)

Female School Admin, Needed Urgently / Female School Marketer Needed / School Administrator Vacancies In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For A Female School Administrator (immediate Resumption) by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2018
A client of mine requires the services of a female school administrator. The school is based in Anambra State and the Salary is competitive.

Accommodation will also be provided.

Requirements:

1. Female

2. Between 26 and 35 years

3. B.Sc. or B.A. with at least second class upper

4. Excellent communication skills. The candidate for this position must be very fluent in spoken and written English.

5. Must be willing to relocate to Anambra, that's where the school is located.

If interested, send an email with a CV and cover letter to donaldparkerdonald@gmail.com

It's very urgent.
Re: Vacancy For A Female School Administrator (immediate Resumption) by fearlesschicken: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2018
will accommodation be provided for those not in Anambra?
Re: Vacancy For A Female School Administrator (immediate Resumption) by WhiteLavender(f): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2018
fearlesschicken:
will accommodation be provided for those not in Anambra?
All the information you need is in his post na.
Re: Vacancy For A Female School Administrator (immediate Resumption) by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Any CV sent without a cover letter will not be attended to. The client emphasized that only candidates with topnotch oral and written English will be considered. Your cover letter is one of the tools I will use to assess your writing proficiency.

Please, don't send me those copy and paste cover letters you downloaded from the internet. Trust me, I will know if you do.

Thanks.
Re: Vacancy For A Female School Administrator (immediate Resumption) by Tricia990(f): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Cover letter and CV sent. Hope to get a call.
Re: Vacancy For A Female School Administrator (immediate Resumption) by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:08am On Apr 13, 2018
Closing soon.
Re: Vacancy For A Female School Administrator (immediate Resumption) by iSpread(m): 1:42am On Apr 14, 2018
PatrickOkunima:
Any CV sent without a cover letter will not be attended to. The client emphasized that only candidates with topnotch oral and written English will be considered. Your cover letter is one of the tools I will use to assess your writing proficiency.

Please, don't send me those copy and paste cover letters you downloaded from the internet. Trust me, I will know if you do.

Thanks.
Baba, help me na... you once did free cover letters m, do it again
Re: Vacancy For A Female School Administrator (immediate Resumption) by johelstech: 7:48am On Apr 14, 2018
Is previous experience in a similar position needed?

(1) (Reply)

Product Marketing Manager, Android At Google Nigeria – Apply Now / Jsk Career Fair 2018 / Efficacy Construction Company Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.