Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment (1658 Views)

BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) / Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, how foolish can you get. Hippo, so you think you can get in that game with me and survive it? Damn! Ask about Jason.... Wow, this is so funny. How about we do it at your own time? Little wonder why no one takes you serious aside your usual band of downtrodden feminist social rejects who do nothing but quote their co-demented slowpoke back to back! Hide your donkey face and worship me hippo.

Or better still, run to the mods. wink
Just saw your comment I would be busy for some time I don't know when I would have time but once you see my post on the forum please do not fail to notify me and bring my attention to it. wink
We would continue from where we stopped and no insults I don't like that. cheesy
Instead we would exchange words in a dignified manner and I bet you would cry your eyes out. cool You seriously have no idea of the trouble maker you are dealing with and when we begin I would list my rules and regulations which you are expected to follow no insults and no mentioning of friends or relatives.It would just be the two of us exchanging words with confidence.Catch ya later Hippolyta needs to sleep till we meet again jassy.

1 Like

Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Just saw your comment I would be busy for some time I don't know when I would have time but once you see my post on the forum please do not fail to notify me and bring my attention to it. wink
We would continue from where we stopped and no insults I don't like that. cheesy
Instead we would exchange words in a dignified manner and I bet you would cry your eyes out. cool
And the witless Ape keeps repeating same bullshit. grin Always "busy" doing nothing. Just tell me when you are ready, pick a date. Dummy.
Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
And the witless Ape keeps repeating same bullshit. grin Always "busy" doing nothing. Just tell me when you are ready, pick a date. Dummy.
Go read the post again I added some few things.When you see Hippolyta post anywhere never fail to call.I have dealt with your likes so you are not the first.
Read the post well I would be ready for you but not now.As for the date I can't say but I have given you a hint.

1 Like

Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Go read the post again I added some few things.When you see Hippolyta post anywhere never fail to call.I have dealt with your likes so you are not the first.
Read the post well I would be ready to you but not now.
You're not just dumb, but your comprehensive ability is so low. I said pick a date you witless slowpoke. grin
Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Neimar: 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Read the post well I would be ready for you but not now.As for the date I can't say but I have given you a hint.

mehn si love grin
Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Shugavee(f): 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It's Congo so no surprises.
African countries have a lot in common cheesy

On a serious note it's not funny that matter should be investigated and not swept under the carpet because the man might have influence.
Does the lady not have human rights agencies to report to or at least a ministry that deals on such affairs.
She should not just let the matter die like that.
honestly this is crap!!!

1 Like

Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Shugavee(f): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
donstan18:

We can't be sure, no evidence.

So shove your pity into your small ass
we r not sure yeah!! We weren't there but that does mean she lied!!! U smack my ass, what evidence r u expecting to get than her testimony!! Even using reckless words is also sexual harassment! Especially in a working environment!! The way men exhibit their bad behaviour is so annoying!! Anytime a lady speaks abt rape n sexual harassment, irresponsible men start by calling the victim a liar!!! I hope it happens to their family members n their daughters n hope everyone call them liars too!!!

Honestly africian men need to do better!!

1 Like

Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by donstan18: 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Shugavee:
we r not sure yeah!! We weren't there but that does mean she lied!!! U smack my ass, what evidence r u expecting to get than her testimony!! Even using reckless words is also sexual harassment! Especially in a working environment!! The way men exhibit their bad behaviour is so annoying!! Anytime a lady speaks abt rape n sexual harassment, irresponsible men start by calling the victim a liar!!! I hope it happens to their family members n their daughters n hope everyone call them liars too!!!

Honestly africian men need to do better!!

Are you trying to say that ladies don't lie and claim rape victims?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here's Why Guys Are Actually Shying Away From Marriage / Homeless Couple Wed Under Bridge After 30 Years Of Being Together (photos) / Seun is my boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.