Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,272 members, 7,864,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

“ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively (17732 Views)

Fans Reacts Simi Pours Water On Husband, Adekunle Gold, And Mother's Face(video) / DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me / "I Wanna Lick You" - Simi To Her Husband, Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by elgramz: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ugly thing

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by RexTramadol1: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
We no go rest

I just broke up and you r stl vexing me
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by flamingREED(m): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
What she said is right to a fair extent.
However,
What will take her to hell is:

1) If her motive is wrong.
2) If she doesn't get freed from vanity.
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by hollah123: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
the most annoying thing about Christian and Christianity is that many do not fear God but fear there pastor. I remember during my service year, a fellow Corp member was lamenting n i asked him y he said pastor so so so will b angry n sister so so so. I asked him if he's serving God or his pastors.as in I. just weak for my fellow Christians, d Bible is there for u to read but u will wait for one man to brainwash u instead of reading it yourself. am telling u many xtains don't read there Bible during d week but only open it on Sunday's when d pastor says so n d manipulator knows for sure they don't read it so he will just brainwash them anyhow. just look at hypocrisy of d so called pastors, none of them talked about liya sharibu cos it doesn't affect there pocket but at d mention of daddy freeze all Nigerian pastors must gain there voices

2 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Megatrix: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
Jeez!!!! How can a woman be this ugly? Damn!!!! Even with all the paint on her face, she still looks fuckin ugly

3 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by yeman1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
She's right..
Some has even turned their pastors as their God.
grin
I went to one church like that through invitation. When their pastor came to my side ... Half of d congratulations were shouting kneel down! Kneel down! Kneel down! Lol

grin d. Thing weak me

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by yeman1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
Megatrix:
Jeez!!!! How can a woman be this ugly? Damn!!!! Even with all the paint on her face, she still looks fuckin ugly

But é Bobo like am na grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by expert234: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
DabLord:
undecided Who's she?

you are angry because she said a pastor is not your God? are you one of those who think their pastors are their God? stop being lazy; start studying the bible and praying by yourself and God will speak directly to you without going through any pastor.

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by tribalistseun: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
coluka:
Foolish girl, she has started allowing the small fame she has get into her head
Them dey find meat for soup even crayfish like Simi dey raise body.

4 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by openmine(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
She is absolutely right!!
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by dederocs(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
Confused religious pawns with no soul.
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Dee60: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Stop the pastor bashing! No true pastor bullies anyone into deciding against his/her will. I agree with you - Let God lead everyone. Let pastors play their role to preach, teach and correct when we err!

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by dudebuck: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adekorya:
It's so funny how celebrities/people with little understanding or no understanding of how the things of spiritual works are trying to be analyse the spiritual things through the knowledge and logic of this world.

Although, she's right about the fact that we all have access to God through Jesus Christ, but what she failed to put into cognisant is that our callings are different and everyone on earth don't have the same communication line with God, and that's exactly the way it's with every religion realm.

Instead of her to be talking about our unrighteousness that's standing between our communication line with God, she's attacking Pastors.

What I know is that, the attacking of Christians from outsiders seems not to be working again. And now the devil has now devised a way to make the Christians be their own antagonist (just the like the way it was during the time of Jesus Christ).

people like you make it easier for the devil.

2 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Kotodoctor: 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
Your pastor leads you to God. They are not God. But you now pray with God of oyedopo, God of tb joshua, God of adeboye. Be carefull, less you exalt this men beyond measure.
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by MissSlimbody(f): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
...And she's absolutely correct.

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by DabLord: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
expert234:

you are angry because she said a pastor is not your God? are you one of those who think their pastors are their God? stop being lazy; start studying the bible and praying by yourself and God will speak directly to you without going through any pastor.
.Wetin you dey talk

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by ellapius(f): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
She is forming independent after climbing high with help of pastors u Na want to cut the rope wos. .wobi u ll fall flat
Even yahoo boys have one baba they follow. Leave ur baba and see what happens.

3 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Haggui: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Simi will you please shut the hell up!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Eagba(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Shut up at once. I call elderly men and women daddy and mummy as well.
If you're pained go kill yourself.
hello slave

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Shut up at once. I call elderly men and women daddy and mummy as well.

If you're pained go kill yourself.

Would Jesus speak this way? You're yet to know Christ.

2 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by godwin120alex: 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Good one coming from a lady with beautiful vocals, lyrics and songs.

Preach it gal

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Eagba(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
hollah123:
the most annoying thing about Christian and Christianity is that many do not fear God but fear there pastor. I remember during my service year, a fellow Corp member was lamenting n i asked him y he said pastor so so so will b angry n sister so so so. I asked him if he's serving God or his pastors.as in I. just weak for my fellow Christians, d Bible is there for u to read but u will wait for one man to brainwash u instead of reading it yourself. am telling u many xtains don't read there Bible during d week but only open it on Sunday's when d pastor says so n d manipulator knows for sure they don't read it so he will just brainwash them anyhow. just look at hypocrisy of d so called pastors, none of them talked about liya sharibu cos it doesn't affect there pocket but at d mention of daddy freeze all Nigerian pastors must gain there voices
if all the supporters of pastors don't come here and like your comment, then i'll know they are deceitful cockroach like vermin
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Eagba(m): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Megatrix:
please can you kindly post your picture lets see?

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Oluwabenjamin(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
MorataFC:
Yes all of us can talk to God but how many of us dedicate our lives to hear from HIM when he's speaking?
I have said it once let me repeat myself again, no one can be professional in all aspects of life. u can be a lawyer and the same time be a qualified doctor and be a footballer and be an electrician and be a pastor. (tmaf)
So before u can become a professional in your choice of field you must have expended some time, sacrifice dedication and training, so because there are quack doctors now means u will not seek medical advice when you need of it? . As one of the tweeters said '' if isrealites have the privilege to communicate directly WITH God, Moses wouldn't be in pictures ''

Dedicating our life is good but if God wants to talk to you he will..Paul was insanely persecuting Christian's when God talked to him

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by JideAmuGiaka: 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
dearpreye:

Would Jesus speak this way? You're yet to know Christ.

Christ is yet to know you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by JideAmuGiaka: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
Eagba:
hello slave

I saw it on your CV, now I believe that it's your middle name cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Varsitystories(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Who is Simi?
What does it mean to be a Pastor?

Is everyone who calls themselves Pastors is real?

Please, stop referring any fake Pastor, a Pastor, rather define it clearly: A devilish Pastor.

By the way, What's Simi level to ever open her mouth to judge a Pastor (if he's the truthful one)

2 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Walelavender(m): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
Only Pastors without the understanding of their calling would bully you to taking irrational decisions. How much eulogies have the right ones got, from people who speak from both sides of the mouth?

Many destinies are shaped daily and several people find their purpose as a result of right mentoring from true called ministers of the gospel. However, have you found any quality product without its counterfeit struggle for relevance ?

I can't be surprised, coz Simi decided to view the cup as half empty and and not half full.
Freeze would be glad to welcome her to his fold.

2 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by MorataFC: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Oluwabenjamin:

Dedicating our life is good but if God wants to talk to you he will..Paul was insanely persecuting Christian's when God talked to him
Thank God u said ''if ''
Can u tell me how many people God is talking to without being dedicated to him?

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Some women respect their pastors more than their husbands. I personally have no mentor cos no mere mortal fighting with their own faults and weaknesses should dictate to you how to run your business. Love God, love yourself and treat your neighbors as you want to be treated, simple

3 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by segzicres(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adekorya:
It's so funny how celebrities/people with little understanding or no understanding of how the things of spiritual works are trying to analyse the spiritual things through the knowledge and logic of this world.

Although, she's right about the fact that we all have access to God through Jesus Christ, but what she failed to put into cognisant is that our callings are different and everyone on earth don't have the same communication line with God, and that's exactly the way it's with every religion realm.

Paul the Apostle never had direct contact with Jesus Christ but he did better in proclaiming the gospel of Jesus to the world than those that had direct contact with Jesus when he was on earth...

Instead of her to be talking about our unrighteousness that's standing between our communication line with God, she's attacking Pastors.

What I know is that, the attacking of Christians from outsiders seems not to be working again. And now the devil has now devised a way to make the Christians be their own antagonist (just the like the way it was during the time of Jesus Christ).

Note: Ability to be able to read and write is not enough for you to understand the mystery of the Bible... You might have read the bible from Genesis to Revelation and still knw nothing until someone with anointing and calling higher than you open your eyes to its mystery.

you're a very weak person mentally. you know nothing about being a Christian.

you're the type of people pastors love.
never doubting or thinking with their brain when it es to a pastor .

I pray God helps you with your understanding.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Welcomes Baby Boy / Wizkid Day: Minessota Government Yet To Issue Official Statement / 21 Sexy Photos Of Yemi Alade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.