Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

“ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively (17830 Views)

Fans Reacts Simi Pours Water On Husband, Adekunle Gold, And Mother's Face(video) / DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me / "I Wanna Lick You" - Simi To Her Husband, Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by COOL10(m): 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
martineverest:
they can't bully me...I know my Bible and they can't interprete Thier own version to me.. after all,why did I go to school?
. No be by who go school pass know bible ooo. Anyway sha,I get your point
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by rasputinn(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
And who is Simi to give advice on ecumenical matters ?

2 Likes

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by wildkat: 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Na why she come keep face like woman wey dey cum?
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by giftedben: 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
It's funny how people who could not make it in their professions now carry Bible claiming to be a Pastor/Evangelist.

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Eagba(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

I saw it on your CV, now I believe that it's your middle name cheesy
i don't understand why you are angry. You say you are a slave and i called you one and you're angry . Since jesus has freed you and you decided to be enslave, then you should proudly bear/wear the tag.
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by dederocs(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dee60:

Stop the pastor bashing! No true pastor bullies anyone into deciding against his/her will. I agree with you - Let God lead everyone. Let pastors play their role to preach, teach and correct when we err!
When Pastors are erring and pilfering, failure to chastise them is wrong

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by JideAmuGiaka: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Eagba:
i don't understand why you are angry. You say you are slave and i called you one and you're angry . Since jesus has freed you and you decided to be enslave, then you should proudly bear/wear the tag.

The same way you described yourself on your CV, kudos to you.

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by adegeye38(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
she is 100% right

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by godwin120alex: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
Good one coming from a lady with beautiful vocals, lyrics and songs.

Preach it gal [color=#990000][/color]
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by TareWiz: 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
if your GO or pastor is your dady (spiritual father), is GOD YOUR GRANDFATHER?
Matthew 23:8-10 (NLT)
[8]“Don’t let anyone call you ‘RABBI,’ for you have only one TEACHER, and all of you are equal as brothers and sisters.
[9]And don’t address anyone here on earth as ‘Father,’ for only GOD in heaven is your SPIRITUAL FATHER.
[10]And don’t let anyone call you ‘Teacher,’ for you have only one TEACHER, the MESSIAH
Matthew (NKJ) 23:8 But be not ye called RABBI: for one is your MASTER, even CHRIST; and all ye are brethren.
23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your FATHER, which is in heaven.
23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your MASTER, even CHRIST.
BE WISE AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIVES OF CHRIST
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
You're right my sis tell'em Nwanyi. grin cheesy
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by mamawin(f): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
ollah2:
I read some messages and cant help but shake my head
I feel that, like the one right above you right?
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
hmmm
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Saintmary(f): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adekorya:
It's so funny how celebrities/people with little understanding or no understanding of how the things of spiritual works are trying to analyse the spiritual things through the knowledge and logic of this world.

Although, she's right about the fact that we all have access to God through Jesus Christ, but what she failed to put into cognisant is that our callings are different and everyone on earth don't have the same communication line with God, and that's exactly the way it's with every religion realm.

Paul the Apostle never had direct contact with Jesus Christ but he did better in proclaiming the gospel of Jesus to the world than those that had direct contact with Jesus when he was on earth...

Instead of her to be talking about our unrighteousness that's standing between our communication line with God, she's attacking Pastors.

What I know is that, the attacking of Christians from outsiders seems not to be working again. And now the devil has now devised a way to make the Christians be their own antagonist (just the like the way it was during the time of Jesus Christ).

Note: Ability to be able to read and write is not enough for you to understand the mystery of the Bible... You might have read the bible from Genesis to Revelation and still knw nothing until someone with anointing and calling higher than you open your eyes to its mystery.

You sound right but you're dead wrong. There is no more mystery when it comes to God. Unless you chose to stay ignorant and then wait for your pastor to "open your eyes". BTW, only God opens people's eyes through study of the Word and meditation in the Word. Be Wise.

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Saintmary(f): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
MorataFC:
Yes all of us can talk to God but how many of us dedicate our lives to hear from HIM when he's speaking?
I have said it once let me repeat myself again, no one can be professional in all aspects of life. u can't be a lawyer and the same time be a qualified doctor and be a footballer and be an electrician and be a pastor. (tmaf)
So before u can become a professional in your choice of field you must have expended some time, sacrifice dedication and training, so because there are quack doctors now means u will not seek medical advice when you need of it?
As one of the tweeters said '' if isrealites have the privilege to communicate directly WITH God, Moses wouldn't be in pictures ''
One greater than Moses is here
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Greatzeus(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Shut up at once. I call elderly men and women daddy and mummy as well.

If you're pained go kill yourself.
Bros,you are the one who sound pained,you took it too personal like the Op analized your life,or did he?
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
Saintmary:

You sound right but you're dead wrong. There is no more mystery when it comes to God. Unless you chose to stay ignorant and then wait for your pastor to "open your eyes". BTW, only God opens people's eyes through study of the Word and meditation in the Word. Be Wise.
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by cooltola(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
Read the word of God, study the word of God and Mediate the word of God. Read your bible - Do not be deceived,
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Temple1288(m): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Reasoning like a Human Being.

EVERY SO CALLED PASTOR IS A FRAUDSTER!
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by DavidEsq(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adekorya:
It's so funny how celebrities/people with little understanding or no understanding of how the things of spiritual works are trying to analyse the spiritual things through the knowledge and logic of this world.

Although, she's right about the fact that we all have access to God through Jesus Christ, but what she failed to put into cognisant is that our callings are different and everyone on earth don't have the same communication line with God, and that's exactly the way it's with every religion realm.

Paul the Apostle never had direct contact with Jesus Christ but he did better in proclaiming the gospel of Jesus to the world than those that had direct contact with Jesus when he was on earth...

Instead of her to be talking about our unrighteousness that's standing between our communication line with God, she's attacking Pastors.

What I know is that, the attacking of Christians from outsiders seems not to be working again. And now the devil has now devised a way to make the Christians be their own antagonist (just the like the way it was during the time of Jesus Christ).

Note: Ability to be able to read and write is not enough for you to understand the mystery of the Bible... You might have read the bible from Genesis to Revelation and still knw nothing until someone with anointing and calling higher than you open your eyes to its mystery.

In other words, "flee fornication and youthful lusts" require "deeper" understanding dan wat it actually says ba?
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Papyk: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adekorya:

Note: Ability to be able to read and write is not enough for you to understand the mystery of the Bible... You might have read the bible from Genesis to Revelation and still knw nothing until someone with anointing and calling higher than you open your eyes to its mystery. There is nothing like reading the bible with spiritual mind, You people should go and get a Job. Jesus christ feed the 5000 people and today More than 5000 thousand feed this Thieves Calling themself Pastor and GO. God is Angry with this theives who collect so call tithes from Politicians who stealing from our treasury thereby making Nigeria a living hell, they collect from cultist, they collect from poor people instead of Giving the poor,
They used your money to build schools which your children cannot attend. If you are still giving them your money instead of help or giving to the poor which is the only commandement Jesus ask us to do as a christian and You are still giving them your January salary as a first fruit, You will remain poor and by time you clock 60 above, you have no investment for your family because they theives are telling you that your treasures are in heaven while they are using your money to buy all the properties. Please Go to University of Lagos Second Gate and see for your self or Visit Deeper Life church in Gbagada.

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adekorya:

But, have u read this in your Bible.

Hebrews 6 King James Version (KJV)

Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Perhaps, there is a way u will interpret that, that is different from how i understand it.

but in that verse, Paul was reported to have said something like ‘let us go unto perfection, leaving the principles of doctrines of Christ’

If this is how the verse is interpreted, then how can be regarded as someone who proclaimed the gospel of Jesus better than those u mentioned?
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adekorya:
It's so

Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Perhaps, there is a way u will interpret that, that is different from how i understand it.

but in that verse, Paul was reported to have said something like ‘let us go unto perfection, leaving the principles of doctrines of Christ’

If this is how the verse is interpreted, then how can be regarded as someone who proclaimed the gospel of Jesus better than those u mentioned?
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Adekorya: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
K
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by DonDiego(m): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adekorya:

Your last paragraph is to say the least insulting. So, by your submission, the only way for a Christian to understand the Bible is for the Pastor to 'explain' it to them, right? If yes, then you're really patronising a lot of Christians who are probably more spiritually aware than a lot of so-called pastors. Spirituality and scriptural understanding are not given by God to only those who establish a 'church' or run a branch of that established by others.
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Adekorya: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2018

To start with, just like the book of Psalms, the author of the book of Hebrew has been subject of debate among scholars because there's no proper documentation of its writer. Though, the original King James Version of the Bible titled the work "The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Hebrews".
So, since the we can't confirm real writer of the book it will be advisable to stay clear off calling Apostle Paul the author of the book.

So back to your questions.
The author is advising the Christians to think beyond the doctrine of the Jesus which serves as Christianity foundation (after foundation we are expected to continue building) . That's since the foundation of Christianity has been laid by Christ through his doctrine, we must continue to build our life towards perfection ( a situation whereby we will sin no more because of our spiritual maturity).

Examine this "Let us go on unto perfection, NOT LAYING AGAIN THE FOUNDATION OF REPENTANCE FROM DEAD WORKS, and of faith toward God". Here, the writer is talking about attaining maturity in Christianity. Although, we all have grace to go back to christ when we sin but that will be tantamount to relaying of foundation that has been laid before. That's, through continuous sinning we are crucifying just christ afresh (Heb 6 vs 4 to 6).

The verse simply means, since we have already laid the foundation (that's, since we have repent from old way and chosen to follow christ) , let us leave the foundation (we should not sin anymore, so tht we will need to repent no more) , and continue building the toward window and roofing level (perfectio/attainment of spiritual maturity).

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Scientist7: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2018

I mean no insult bro but you quoted out of context. I kindly urge you to read the verses following that verse and you will understand the words of apostle Paul. God bless you

Hebrews 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by repogirl(f): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
She's right...
Pastors are also human like you and me..... Sometimes their decisions and advice are influenced by their human nature.

1 Like

Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Rozaytee: 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
DabLord:
undecided Who's she?
person wey get money pass u
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by BushWickBill: 1:26am On Apr 13, 2018
Adekorya:

You lost me at the emboldened

So what happened at the road to Damascus? Who was talking to Paul?

And 33 people ignorantly liked this post filled with the usual condescending message that has come to be associated with" "Christianity". The same message that sees the Pastor as Alpha forgetting that you and I have the power to be anointed. All this jagbajantis about calling is your opinion. If a pastor errs, calls him out on his nonsense instead of stomaching it just like Paul publicly denounced Peter, in spite of the latter' closeness withJesus and his anointing, nothing will happen.

Similar is totally right. The Bible says you should "work out your salvation...". You may not like her or her craft, but that is insufficient to judge her or anyone else so far they are right.
Re: “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively by Emmwizy(m): 9:57am On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=Adekorya post=66645691]It's so funny how celebrities/people with little understanding or no understanding of how the things of spiritual works are trying to analyse the spiritual things through the knowledge and logic of this world.

I bow for you...nice one bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Fake Butt Implants Fails !! LOOK / 2face Idibia Calls Out NBC Over What He Calls ‘Bad Songs’ Flooding The Airwaves / Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.