Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

eHealth4everyone April 2018 Recruitment (19 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / eHealth4everyone April 2018 Recruitment (19 Positions) (12022 Views)

Jumia Group April 2018 Fresh Recruitment (7 Positions) / SABMiller April 2018 Latest Recruitment (13 Positions) / Calapharm April 2018 Latest Recruitment (15 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

eHealth4everyone April 2018 Recruitment (19 Positions) by JiffyNaija: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2018
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.

Working with participants across the spectrum of healthcare, from individuals, healthcare providers, government departments and stakeholders, insurance organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and various private sector players, we enable high performance across the continuum of healthcare delivery and management.

eHealth4everyone is recruiting to fill the positions below:

1. Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL) Officer (Abuja)
Click here to view job details and apply

2. Data Entry Clerk (Abuja)

3. Data Analyst Intern (Abuja)

4. Human Resource Intern/Assistant (Abuja)

5. Data Science Intern (Abuja)

6. WordPress Webmaster Intern (Abuja)

7. Data Visualization & Dashboards Intern (Abuja)

8. Web Developer Intern (Abuja)

9. Graphics Design Intern (Abuja)

10. Python Developer (Abuja)

11. Executive Assistant (Abuja)

12. Finance/Accounting Intern (Assistant) (Abuja)

13. Front-end Developer / Web Developer (Intern) (Abuja)

14. Health Informatician (Abuja)

15. Business Developer (Intern) (Abuja)

16. Project Management Intern (Abuja)

17. DHIS2 Developer/Intern (Abuja)

18. User Experience Designer (Abuja)

19. Business Support Intern/Volunteer (Abuja)

Application closing date: June, 6th, 2018

https://ehealth4everyone.com/careers/

Note: Fresh graduates (applicants who graduated in 2017 or 2018) and candidates based in Abuja are preferred, and are strongly encouraged to apply.

Re: eHealth4everyone April 2018 Recruitment (19 Positions) by JiffyNaija: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2018
Ongoing...
Re: eHealth4everyone April 2018 Recruitment (19 Positions) by JiffyNaija: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: eHealth4everyone April 2018 Recruitment (19 Positions) by Sarang(f): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Good initiative, looks promising smiley

Meanwhile

Please see my signature
Re: eHealth4everyone April 2018 Recruitment (19 Positions) by paymentvoucher: 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
angry IS IT EVERYDAY THIS PEOPLE RECRUIT?

2 Likes

Re: eHealth4everyone April 2018 Recruitment (19 Positions) by Nokio1: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
python developer Chai
Re: eHealth4everyone April 2018 Recruitment (19 Positions) by pharigoldltd: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nice.
Re: eHealth4everyone April 2018 Recruitment (19 Positions) by realowded(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
paymentvoucher:
angry IS IT EVERYDAY THIS PEOPLE RECRUIT?

I tire for them oooo...i don apply and did their online assessment thrice...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: eHealth4everyone April 2018 Recruitment (19 Positions) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
i would have applied for the web developer role but Lagos is my base now.
Re: eHealth4everyone April 2018 Recruitment (19 Positions) by Brightgem(f): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Beware of openings that only want interns and volunteers. Why interns, so you can pay them 15k?

1 Like

Re: eHealth4everyone April 2018 Recruitment (19 Positions) by Sanchez01: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Brightgem:
Beware of openings that only want interns and volunteers. Why interns, so you can pay them 15k?
As a fresh graduate, you need to ask yourself the kind of experience and dynamism you'd be bringing with you.

Get the experience as a green horn before thinking about how much you'd be paid. I have seen a lot of job seekers take on intern roles for free just because they desire the experience.

2 Likes

Re: eHealth4everyone April 2018 Recruitment (19 Positions) by citizenofcongo(f): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
realowded:

I tire for them oooo...i don apply and did their online assessment thrice...
I've written twice fa... and I had my hopes high
Re: eHealth4everyone April 2018 Recruitment (19 Positions) by Brightgem(f): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sanchez01:

As a fresh graduate, you need to ask yourself the kind of experience and dynamism you'd be bringing with you.

Get the experience as a green horn before thinking about how much you'd be paid. I have seen a lot of job seekers take on intern roles for free just because they desire the experience.
You are very correct. I don't dispute this fact. However, I am not a fresh graduate and have had bad experiences in the private sector especially, so u see where I am coming from and why I said that.
Re: eHealth4everyone April 2018 Recruitment (19 Positions) by Boycool1(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2018
do they offer accommodation for their interns? anyone answer please

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Begins Recruitment For Agripreneurship Programme / Which One Is Better, Federal Govt Job In A Parastatal Of Private University? / Job Tips: Why Being Successful In Life Has Nothing At All To Do With Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.