Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

The Misinterpreted Knowledge Of Attracting Divine Favour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Misinterpreted Knowledge Of Attracting Divine Favour (454 Views)

What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / The Misinterpreted Knowledge Of Attracting Divine Favour To Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Misinterpreted Knowledge Of Attracting Divine Favour by zubyhub: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hello my dear loving nairalanders, it’s your humble friend Zuby. I am not a pastor or preacher, and I will emphasize this in most of my post, because I don’t want anyone to get the impression that I am here to tell you how to live your life. It’s your life; you are in the driving seat and you alone get to make the very final decision on how you want to live it. However, we all love to hear other people’s experiences in order for us to make better decisions. So on this beautiful forum and without further ado, let me share with you my research and personal experiences on how you can attract divine favour in your life.

Firstly, you must understand that favour isn’t really something you embark upon as a project. I feel a bit confused when some preachers make it a focal point and give you long list of rules and guidelines on how you can ‘trap’ God into showering down limitless favour in your life. Hmmm, the truth is, most favoured people are even surprised as to how God has been blessing them far above their peers. undecided

However, just as we have earthly principles and laws that govern the earth, so we also do have heavenly principles that control the heavens. These laws if applied, can work for anyone regardless of your religious affiliation, race, or orientation. It’s like putting water in a fridge…regardless of who puts a bottle of water in a fridge, the water will get cold. cool

The law of attraction has been misinterpreted by those who seek to use it for their own personal gains. I am sure most you ardent readers out there must have come across this ‘new’ philosophy of believing that whatever you imagine, you automatically attract it to your life! Sounds funny right….it actually is, because some of us that have lost loved ones or failed in business or in marriage, didn’t see it coming. In fact most of us believed in long life for our loved ones, we believed we will succeed in business and we would be the best lover in the world. But life has a queer way of being REAL. Reality is a moving train that seems unstoppable.

My fellow nairalanders, this law of attraction works better if you sow in the life of ANOTHER person, and you keep on doing this, without necessarily seeing it as an investment that must yield fruit, but rather you do it from the bottom of your heart. Help someone because you can, because you have the ability to do so. Pray for business success for your friend and competitor; wish the very best for the marriage of your colleagues and relatives. Whatever you wish for another person has this unexplainable way of coming back to you!

Recently, I was reading from 1st Thessalonians and I came across this verse that really made me stop and think. It says, “may the Lord make you increase and abound in love for one another and for all, as we do for you (1Th. 3:12).” Please stop for a moment and ask yourself; do I really live the thoughts behind this verse? Do I really seek to show an overflowing type of love for my brother, sister,friend,neighbour?

These are tough questions indeed. Most of us would say that we strive to love our neighbour more every day. Even 2000 years ago the followers of Jesus understood this biblical principle. When Jesus was asked by the Pharisees, which was the greatest commandment of the entire Law, Jesus stated that loving our neighbour is second only to loving the Lord God. Jesus gave us a summary statement of how to live the Christian life by boiling everything down to loving God and loving our neighbours.

Even though we know that we are to love, it is often difficult to follow through. Instead we want to love ourselves. Scripture tells us that our very own heart is deceitfully wicked and cannot be trusted. So the law of attraction works best if you try as much as possible to remember others. You don’t have to be as rich as Dangote to help people.

For example, my humble self and some good natured people I am fortunate to work with, are having this fund raising gig on fiverr. Fiverr is a freelance website where you can offer services from $5 upwards. Most of you nairalanders know fiverr. So this gig is just $5 to get access to financial empowering e-Books and not only that your small purchase of $5 (1,700 naira only) contributes a lot towards the fund raising project for supporting orphanage homes in Nigeria.

Most privately owned orphanages have no other source of generating income but from the kind-heartedness of Nigerians. To show support (please show concern), follow the link at the end of this article.

This is just the first part of my article on attracting divine favour into your life. I will be here tomorrow by His grace for the part two. Please if this article has been helpful; leave an encouraging comment and idea for our lovely readers.
For those who are genuinely concerned about supporting our orphanage cause, please follow this link https://www.fiverr.com/s2/636b65cbda thank you so much for being an angel in someone else’s life, especially the life of an innocent child. Stay tuned for next article tomorrow and remained blessed.

#Peace from Zubyhub
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/636b65cbda

(1) (Reply)

Shock As 34 Catholic Bishops Resign At Once...you Won't Believe Why / Adeboye Declares A Shocking Requirement Before You Are Allowed To Wed In RCCG / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.