Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

They Say Women Are Dangerous I Disagree With That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Say Women Are Dangerous I Disagree With That (868 Views)

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? / Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? / “d**k Is Dangerous, I Don’t Like Sex” – Actress Jennifer Lawrence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Say Women Are Dangerous I Disagree With That by pearlslimzy(f): 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
guys are heartless then they come up with women are heartless,for every action there is always a reason, women are emotional while men are logical, when they get to meet with the strong and determined women they complain, the attitude guys put up is a result of our actions,so no complaint.
Re: They Say Women Are Dangerous I Disagree With That by IdeyFindWife: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
When the hard punchlines start dropping guys start thinking "hope #bigtime_FurkUps are not loading for someone sha sad?
If it is, hope they're well-deserving of every jab you throw them.

And when all that's done, calmly assess issues, glean valuable life's lessons, and keep making progress. Why? because the show must go on!

Not all guys will be heartless, not all chicks will be ball-breakers. If we had a dollar for reading such tendencies off every fine face, Jay&Bey should prolly be our next door neighbors, ciao.
Re: They Say Women Are Dangerous I Disagree With That by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
its the ying and yang of life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Say Women Are Dangerous I Disagree With That by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Buhari why?
Re: They Say Women Are Dangerous I Disagree With That by Opentokwowledge: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
I came here hoping for something sensible but nothing is here. Strollsout!
Re: They Say Women Are Dangerous I Disagree With That by mgtow: 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
See mumu grin
Re: They Say Women Are Dangerous I Disagree With That by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
The topic is different 4rm what am seeing in the write up.
Re: They Say Women Are Dangerous I Disagree With That by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
pearlslimzy:
guys are heartless then they come up with women are heartless,for every action there is always a reason, women are emotional while men are logical, when they get to meet with the strong and determined women they complain, the attitude guys put up is a result of our actions,so no complaint.

I Swear With All The Hairs In My Ynash. You Are below 18...

Young Girl How Was Exam Today?

You Are Trying To Make A Meaningful Post but Its Not Working...

You Will Trend Soon. Wait For Your Time
Re: They Say Women Are Dangerous I Disagree With That by AstroG: 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
DeadRat:

That's too harsh and rude na,
Haba undecided
Re: They Say Women Are Dangerous I Disagree With That by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 13, 2018
DeadRat:

Re: They Say Women Are Dangerous I Disagree With That by lenghtinny(m): 3:17am On Apr 13, 2018
Op your head is overheating, wash it with toto water to regain your senses angry

Re: They Say Women Are Dangerous I Disagree With That by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 13, 2018
DeadRat:

You are also guilty of your 3rd sentence. Iono if it's for the likes or to give the impression that you're smart /sharp or quick-witted. Stop trying too hard, you don't have to be a toxic person in order to get whatever it is you're looking for on here.
Re: They Say Women Are Dangerous I Disagree With That by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2018
MhisTahrah:
You are also guilty of your 3rd sentence. Iono if it's for the likes or to give the impression that you're smart /sharp or quick-witted. Stop trying too hard, you don't have to be a toxic person in order to get whatever it is you're looking for on here.

K

1 Like

Re: They Say Women Are Dangerous I Disagree With That by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2018
MhisTahrah:

K

K

K

K

1 Like

Re: They Say Women Are Dangerous I Disagree With That by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2018
Women are dangerous, joke apart.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

- / 7 Productive Things To Do After A Breakup / Do You Value Ladies That Do Hard-to-get???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.