Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) (43041 Views)

Teni Rewards Fan With 500k At Lagos Event / Arnold Schwarzenegger Posted Tribute To Friend Of 54 Years Who Passed Away(Pics) / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by Emytexboy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
Are you not tired of adultery, fornication, stealing, gossip,strive, envy,jealousy lust of the mind,evil thought, etc? repent now! for Jesus says in Rev 22:12, I am coming very soon! to pay every one according he has done. if you did well, you will be rewarded, but if you spent all your life committing sin,you will be judged and thrown into the lake of fire, that's not the will of God over you, for he Love's you so much, John 3:16
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
I wonder how most of these people went through university when they cannot answer simple question
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by BoniFreeman: 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=159652731410286&id=141839679858258
this is what happened in my church when my pastor prophesied about apc winning 2019 election.You need to watch the Clip
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by wildkat: 12:17am On Apr 13, 2018
TrollTrap:
Am I the only one who saw the Mzsthicknesz and went to look her up on insta grin grin

Kai, u be badt guy. I think sey na only me see am o
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by temi1526: 2:58am On Apr 13, 2018
@ least He is giving out cool cash. kudos bros.
Make your time your money on social media platforms. Kindly click this link and register. http://abomoney.club/4707691032081/
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
alobright17:
Yet his condition will ever be better than yours till end if you're having such lazy mindset. ode
But he's now an attention seeker, you can go an kee yasef grin
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by alobright17(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
QuitNotice:
You will even seek for attention and no one will still mind you, do not die just be alive and see how horrible envy and jealousy has ruined your miserable life . And be ready to blame it on your village people, or whichever president that will be in power then.
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by alobright17(m): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
QuitNotice:
Go check how many people that answered the question, then ask the same question on your own timeline and see how worthless in life you are.When an American celebrity did what he did it will not be an attention seeker , but since he is a Nigerian, THINGS like you will be making noise as if he has done something bad.

That same attention seeking tweet has added some cash to the person that got the answer correctly and you're on NL making worthless noise.Ode.
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
alobright17:
You will even seek for attention and no one will still mind you, do not die just be alive and see how horrible envy and jealousy has ruined your miserable life . And be ready to blame it on your village people, or whichever president that will be in power then.
And bitterness has killed you already. See how he's fighting another man's battle; get off me, you bloody asslicker grin
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by alobright17(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
QuitNotice:
And bitterness has killed you already. See how he's fighting another man's battle; get off me, you bloody asslicker grin
Oh really bitterness The last time I checked you're the bitter one against someone his achievement in life you can never match, calling him attention seeker were burn out of your bitter hopeless life.

Yes I'm fighting another man's fight against useless and uncultured swines like you that would've been better aborted so they'll not come and be causing nuisance on earth.
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
alobright17:
Oh really bitterness The last time I checked you're the bitter one against someone his achievement in life you can never match, calling him attention seeker were burn out of your bitter hopeless life.

Yes I'm fighting another man's fight against useless and uncultured swines like you that would've been better aborted so they'll not come and be causing nuisance on earth.
Defender, if you're busy with your life, as you seem to be implying, I don't think you will have the time to be defending someone that you will never have the privilege of seeing. He posted it online, and hence draws the general public's attention, and hence, opinion. That you missed the money is not my fault. Follow him on twitter and pray for such 'opportunities' in the future. Psquare had an over ten years career and never did this. Doing it when you are on a decline suggests a lot. But not to your likes though. I'm on social media to comment on whatever I have an opinion of, you can go ahead and kee yasef because of my opinion, since you are a defender, and I'm not ready to change my opinion for you

Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
alobright17:
Go check how many people that answered the question, then ask the same question on your own timeline and see how worthless in life you are.When an American celebrity did what he did it will not be an attention seeker , but since he is a Nigerian, THINGS like you will be making noise as if he has done something bad.

That same attention seeking tweet has added some cash to the person that got the answer correctly and you're on NL making worthless noise.Ode.
Those that answered are all asslickers like you - trying with their lazy asses to reap where they did not sow. Chief executive asslicker, CEA

Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by alobright17(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
QuitNotice:
Defender, if you're busy with your life, as you seem to be implying, I don't think you will have the time to be defending someone that you will never have the privilege of seeing. He posted it online, and hence draws the general public's attention, and hence, opinion. That you missed the money is not my fault. Follow him on twitter and pray for such 'opportunities' in the future. Psquare had an over ten years career and never did this. Doing it when you are on a decline suggests a lot. But not to your likes though. I'm on social media to comment on whatever I have an opinion of, you can go ahead and kee yasef because of my opinion, since you are a defender, and I'm not ready to change my opinion for you
Funny enough, I'm not busy, while you Mr busy is busy responding to NL post is that what keeps you busy,Then welcome to busy world, Meanwhile Brightgunners10 that is my twitter account check for yourself if i'm even following him before you start vomiting trash. from your comment it shows you're the pained one for missing out on the price money, whereby calling him attention seeker , that is a pure act of bitterness and Envy.

So THINGS like you will tell him when he will start whatever he want to So since he didn't did it 10yrs ago he has now committed a crime for doing it now, just imagine your feeding bottle brain. This reason show how this life has frustrated you. Keep the envy coming .tout.
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by alobright17(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
QuitNotice:
Those that answered are all asslickers like you - trying with their lazy asses to reap where they did not sow. Chief executive asslicker, CEA
And you that is commenting and calling him name is envious , jealous, bitter and hopeless that's why other people's success is peeling your skin. Bring it on Mr Busy.
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
alobright17:
Funny enough, I'm not busy, while you Mr busy is busy responding to NL post is that what keeps you busy,Then welcome to busy world, Meanwhile Brightgunners10 that is my twitter account check for yourself if i'm even following him before you start vomiting trash. from your comment it shows you're the pained one for missing out on the price money, whereby calling him attention seeker , that is a pure act of bitterness and Envy.

So THINGS like you will tell him when he will start whatever he want to So since he didn't did it 10yrs ago he has now committed a crime for doing it now, just imagine your feeding bottle brain. This reason show how this life has frustrated you. Keep the envy coming .tout.
So you are already following him, OK oo, keep praying for a 2nd chance, since you were not smart enough to get the 1st. I didnt follow psquare when they were rich, it's now, OK. Keep following, and defending. Maybe crumbs will epp your miserable life soon grin
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
alobright17:
And you that is commenting and calling him name is envious , jealous, bitter and hopeless that's why other people's success is peeling your skin. Bring it on Mr Busy.
Kikikikikiki grin He posted it on SOCIAL MEDIA. That invites all those who have opinions, and asslickers like you

Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by solacegist: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
Headies 2018 Nominees List: Davido Leads With 6 Nominations, Maleekberry Nominated As Next Rated
http://delenewsonline.com/headies-2018-nominees-list-davido-leads-with-6-nominations/
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by alobright17(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
QuitNotice:
So you are already following him, OK oo, keep praying for a 2nd chance, since you were not smart enough to get the 1st. I didnt follow psquare when they were rich, it's now, OK. Keep following, and defending. Maybe crumbs will epp your miserable life soon grin
Mugu I know you're too dull to read and comprehend when I clearly stated that I don't follow them even as P square or whatever I sent you my handle to check for yourself, I mostly follows medias,journalist, sport pages e.t.c not you that follows them when they're rich , Besides I see nothing wrong in following anyone anywhere , just that your envious life will never allow you think like a normal humans other than one stupid goat. Mr busy.
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by alobright17(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
QuitNotice:
Kikikikikiki grin He posted it on SOCIAL MEDIA. That invites all those who have opinions, and asslickers like you
So what is his crime am I even sure you're sane enough The guy is an entertainer he ought to be doing his thing on social media of course, If A no body like you can be on social media what is then wrong for a public figure like him been there and having fun with his fans Only bitter creatures like you will see it as a bad thing.
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
alobright17:
So what is his crime am I even sure you're sane enough The guy is an entertainer he ought to be doing his thing on social media of course, If A no body like you can be on social media what is then wrong for a public figure like him been there and having fun with his fans Only bitter creatures like you will see it as a bad thing.
Hahahahahahah! Psquare's unpaid pa/lawyer say so grin
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
alobright17:
Mugu I know you're too dull to read and comprehend when I clearly stated that I don't follow them even as P square or whatever I sent you my handle to check for yourself, I mostly follows medias,journalist, sport pages e.t.c not you that follows them when they're rich , Besides I see nothing wrong in following anyone anywhere , just that your envious life will never allow you think like a normal humans other than one stupid goat. Mr busy.
You don't follow, but you defend without knowing them privately. I only need those that know what we are talking about to quote me. Not all these mosquitoes that worship money
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
alobright17:
Defender grin Cry me a river coz I'm attacking your master grin
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by alobright17(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
QuitNotice:
Defender grin Cry me a river coz I'm attacking your master grin
No more meme Yes let me defend him from evil like you .
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by alobright17(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
QuitNotice:
You don't follow, but you defend without knowing them privately. I only need those that know what we are talking about to quote me. Not all these mosquitoes that worship money
When the truth hits you , all you will do is start changing, from that I follows him to that I don't know his private life, which of the 2 is even paining you
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by alobright17(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
QuitNotice:
Hahahahahahah! Psquare's unpaid pa/lawyer say so grin
Yes some day someone will also be an unpaid lawyer to defend me from urchins like you who's job is to ridicule successful people.... You still never tell us the crime in what he did.
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by TrollTrap: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
wildkat:

Kai, u be badt guy. I think sey na only me see am o
Ayy

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
alobright17:
Yes some day someone will also be an unpaid lawyer to defend me from urchins like you who's job is to ridicule successful people.... You still never tell us the crime in what he did.

Smh
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by alobright17(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
QuitNotice:
Smh
Meme don finish
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
alobright17:
Meme don finish
E no go fit finish for person like you. Whether you like it or not, he has done something that made me to have that opinion. Go and tell him to change his ways or you can come to my house and beat me for having an opinion
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by solacegist: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wande Coal Impregnates 16-Year Old Girl, Family Takes The Child Away From The MotherĀ 
http://delenewsonline.com/wande-coal-impregnates-16-year-old-girl/
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by alobright17(m): 12:38am On Apr 20, 2018
QuitNotice:
E no go fit finish for person like you. Whether you like it or not, he has done something that made me to have that opinion. Go and tell him to change his ways or you can come to my house and beat me for having an opinion
say it with meme.... you left his page and come here to make noise...... are you this scared of him or what Na envy go kill you.... see nobody like you telling a made guy how to live his life .... smh I spit on your grave.
Re: Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
alobright17:
say it with meme.... you left his page and come here to make noise...... are you this scared of him or what Na envy go kill you.... see nobody like you telling a made guy how to live his life .... smh I spit on your grave.
Pained one, you are the one going into a grave here. You are there dying just because of someone's opinion, eyaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest / Eniola Badmus' All-White Party: Olamide, Zlatan, Wande Coal, Bobrisky Attend / T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.