Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Tired Of Singlehood?? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tired Of Singlehood?? (433 Views)

Tired Of Being Single / Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! / Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Singlehood?? by Laurawedding: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
Being single can be a very lonely experience. You don't have a spouse to hang out with, go to the movies with, gist with, share your laughter and troubles with . You can even feel a bit depressed at times. Why not try your luck and contact me. It's totally free of charge. Be hopeful. You will definitely find the one. that heart beat, that sweet love, that beautiful man/ woman for you. Contact me by mailing me on matchmakingwithlaura@gmail.com .check my profile for more details.
Re: Tired Of Singlehood?? by kevindd: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2018
I have being single too.
Re: Tired Of Singlehood?? by Laurawedding: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2018
kevindd:
I have being single too.
Then email me
Re: Tired Of Singlehood?? by Laurawedding: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2018
My people, how una dey? I got you o. Keep sending in your mail.. Matching will soon commence!!!

(1) (Reply)

Single Man Willing To Get Married To A Good Lady / I Need A Sax Mate Lady In Lagos / Girls Do Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.