Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! (2763 Views)

I Need A Soulmate Am Tired Of Been Single. / Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! / Am Tired Of Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 24, 2019
Prayer is the key.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by cornel994(m): 7:57pm On May 24, 2019
you are stressing yourself by giving ursef a timeline to get married.
"HE'LL make everything beautiful in time"
why really worry yourself over what u have no control of?

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by reccy(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2019
Nothing like prayer is the key... That's fallacy! Relax and look inward... Is either there is something you are lacking or you have not meet the right person that deserve you... Work on your self...

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Blakjewelry(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2019
wealth25:
My story goes like this.
Sometime in 2014,I was engaged to a man I loved and loves me as well(as he claimed), but don't know how the relationship scattered all of a sudden..I cried and cried because I loved him with everything I had but what can I do,,than just put myself together and move on..Since then I found it so difficult to love again but lately, i decided to give it a trial again as am approaching my late 20s already but I notice that whatever relationship I tried getting into ends up for no just cost within 2 months. I don't have a bad character, am a v good cook, am beautiful and still pure (a virgin )which was the promise i made to God when i was still tender. I have fasted prayed and cried to God to the extent of almost loosing my flare to pray. Am even afraid of visiting men of God this days because when u visit them the first thing they'd talk about is money..which I don't have much for now..Pls fellow nairalanders what can I do to break this yoke? Because i want to surely settle down this 2019. Am tired of been a virgin,I want to know what it feels like to have sex..Am sorry if this is not the right place for this but I'll appreciate it if solutions are proffered. Help a weeping sister pls,,Thanks.
are you really sure you have left your pass behind?
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 24, 2019
Blakjewelry:
are you really sure you have left your pass behind?
Yes I have forgotten totally everything about my past.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by slimjohn2k5: 8:04pm On May 24, 2019
Call for advise

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 24, 2019
abluck:
Prayer is the key.
Ave been praying for long,I think is time for answers to come.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by kingphilip(m): 8:14pm On May 24, 2019
Being desperate leads most times to seeking desperate solutions to what you went in desperately

Marriage is a life long decision that you have to carefully calm down and make a decision on who you feel you'll be comfortable to spend the rest of your life with.

Don't also forget, good things come to those who wait

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 24, 2019
slimjohn2k5:
Call 08037343545 for advise
Pls i'd appreciate it more if u could give ur answers right here.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 24, 2019
[quote author=slimjohn2k5 post=78688238]Call 08037343545 for advise[/qu
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 24, 2019
kingphilip:
Been desperate leads most times to seeking desperate solutions to what you went in desperately
I am not desperate i just think its time I feel like others.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 24, 2019
cornel994:
you are stressing yourself by giving ursef a timeline to get married.

"HE'LL make everything beautiful in time"

why really worry yourself over what u have no control of?
Am only reacting as a human i am..so i think its normal.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by kingphilip(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2019
wealth25:

I am not desperate i just think its time I feel like others.
hope this is not the sole reason you want to get married shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 24, 2019
kingphilip:
hope this is not the sole reason you want to get married shocked shocked
Its not but i think its the second
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by kingphilip(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2019
wealth25:

Its not but i think its the second
what's the first
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 24, 2019
abluck:
Prayer is the key.
But how long?
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by cornel994(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2019
wealth25:
Am only reacting as a human i am..so i think its normal.
these phase will pass, focus on building a better you for yourself.
if u eventually get married now, what's next?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 24, 2019
cornel994:

these phase will pass, focus on building a better you for yourself.
if u eventually get married now, what's next?
lolz to build up a future with my family ofcourse
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 24, 2019
kingphilip:
what's the first
companionship.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Blakjewelry(m): 8:29pm On May 24, 2019
wealth25:

Yes I have forgotten totally everything about my past.
why I asked is sometimes when we really loved and it didn't work out sometimes its hard to move past. like when you get into another relationship it becomes cold because it is either we hold back because we are afraid of been hurt again or tend to do little comparison, like you misses those little thing your ex does or both of you do together and all that.

then if that is not the case, then you have to look at the type of guys you are hooking up with are they the type that are ready to settle down or those who are just fishing.

also I think you should let love come on its own, as in don't go into a relationship because you feel time is running out if you do are only going to end up making the wrong decisions.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by slimjohn2k5: 8:35pm On May 24, 2019
wealth25:

Pls i'd appreciate it more if u could give ur answers right here.
Bringing your personal issue to the public is bad
Helping u to take it off because the advise u get, I HV never seeing anyone that said they helped.
Well if u feel is taking your personal life to the public that favors u, good n fine by me.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by kingphilip(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2019
wealth25:

companionship.
how have you tried building that??
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 24, 2019
kingphilip:
how have you tried building that??
I have tried in my own little way
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 24, 2019
slimjohn2k5:

Bringing your personal issue to the public is bad
Helping u to take it off because the advise u get, I HV never seeing anyone that said they helped.
Well if u feel is taking your personal life to the public that favors u, good n fine by me.
I brought it to the public because I could no longer confide in any one around me,,I felt I could get solutions here before frustration kills me..And pls don't take it off,,at least some advice's am getting from here is already releiving me a bit.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 24, 2019
Blakjewelry:

why I asked is sometimes when we really loved and it didn't work out sometimes its hard to move past. like when you get into another relationship it becomes cold because it is either we hold back because we are afraid of been hurt again or tend to do little comparison, like you misses those little thing your ex does or both of you do together and all that.

then if that is not the case, then you have to look at the type of guys you are hooking up with are they the type that are ready to settle down or those who are just fishing.

also I think you should let love come on its own, as in don't go into a relationship because you feel time is running out if you do are only going to end up making the wrong decisions.
Thanks a lot for this piece.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by kingphilip(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2019
wealth25:

I have tried in my own little way
if you don't mind I'll like to know the ways
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Aladdin1(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2019
thanks for having the courage to seek counsel,many ladies out there are going similar experience but cant voice out.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 5:57am On May 25, 2019
Aladdin1:
thanks for having the courage to seek counsel,many ladies out there are going similar experience but cant voice out.
Yes i voiced out so that I won't die of frustration.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by OnyeMmeri: 12:03pm On May 25, 2019
wealth25:
My story goes like this.
Sometime in 2014,I was engaged to a man I loved and loves me as well(as he claimed), but don't know how the relationship scattered all of a sudden..I cried and cried because I loved him with everything I had but what can I do,,than just put myself together and move on..Since then I found it so difficult to love again but lately, i decided to give it a trial again as am approaching my late 20s already but I notice that whatever relationship I tried getting into ends up for no just cost within 2 months. I don't have a bad character, am a v good cook, am beautiful and still pure (a virgin )which was the promise i made to God when i was still tender. I have fasted prayed and cried to God to the extent of almost loosing my flare to pray. Am even afraid of visiting men of God this days because when u visit them the first thing they'd talk about is money..which I don't have much for now..Pls fellow nairalanders what can I do to break this yoke? Because i want to surely settle down this 2019. Am tired of been a virgin,I want to know what it feels like to have sex..Am sorry if this is not the right place for this but I'll appreciate it if solutions are proffered. Help a weeping sister pls,,Thanks.

Say no more.

I'm looking for a wife especially someone like you who has kept herself chaste this long.

If you are certain that you have good character and are good looking, then we can get married this year. I'm dead serious.

If you don't mind my asking, which part of the country do you come from?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 25, 2019
[quote author=OnyeMmeri post=78704000]

Say no more.

I'm looking for a wife especially someone luie you who has kept herself chaste this long.

If you are certain that you have good character and are good looking, then we can get married this year. I'm dead serious.

If you don't mind my asking, which part of the country do you come from?[/quote
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by OnyeMmeri: 1:22pm On May 25, 2019
wealth25:

Am a Nigerian

That's good enough. I sent you a mail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Crush Is On Nairaland! / New Warfi Babe Dey Hail O! Romance Ppl. / Hookup With Rich Sugar Daddies In Nigeria Today, WhatsApp +2349132952131

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.