Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) (52235 Views)

People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) / Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Bribe Publicly In Abia(pics) / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
many Neanderthals on this forum.
People actually believe this rubbish ?

At least in the 67th percentile.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by delzbaba(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
cool sad sad shocked
Spicycat:
Op what kind of story is this that don't ad up. Where's the evidence that she actually committed those murders cry
wow wow wow spicy cat, is dat ur real pic
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by bionixs: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Alexk2:
I just cannot relate with all these babarism. In as much as I hate evil of all shades, it is just so bad to react this way without strong evidence...even with evidence, this is not still the solution. Mind you, using physical to fight spiritual is an invitation to more evil spiritual forces.
oga, make I hear word joor! what are you forming? that people don't kill people or what?
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by mokt(m): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Spicycat:
Op what kind of story is this that don't ad up. Where's the evidence that she actually committed those murders cry

Wehdone detective.
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Roilley: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Did she kill them with gun or she poisoned them, how the hell did she kill them??

I didn't see any solid evidence that she did. You see, these are the kind of things that encage us Africans, we do not investigate issues thoroughly, we just jump to conclusion based on our superstitious believes. What if she is innocent of the allegation? They just humiliated her for nothing.

Backward people!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by maasoap(m): 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Clementz0:
The Devil Is A Bastard! U Killed 4children And A Mother For What?? Why Is The Heart Full Of Evil Watx D Gain See Her Miserable Lyf OMG! I Suspect Withcraft Here. God Guide Our Souls.
So, you believe the report, just like that? No evidence, no names, just nothing. Imagine the northerners are the ones doing this, I'm sure that your comment would have been something else. And these are the educated youths.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Threaty: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
OP tell the one who shared this picture to stop it, this woman is INNOCENT!! i'm really crying now for this innocent woman. Africa why?! Nigeria?!

E b like say u jus cum naija from obodo oyibo, even oyibo sef know say our witch carry craft put, reason demdey call am witchcraft, u cum dey cry like mumu, continue crying until dem cum kill ur family finish, witch wey no get mercy! Anofia

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Spicycat(f): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
bionixs:
did she deny it? you are just forming fake Oshogbo oyimbo man

mokt:

Wehdone detective.

DSDLIVEREPORT:

Bros are u a European? Even witchcraft na Europe e start. Witchcraft is not an Ijebu or Hausa word o. E get origin

Even if she commit the said crime, there's still no justification for what they did to her. And the story is even half baked, no one in this forum even here from the women side but rather they just follow the story trends with emotions

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by pedrilo: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
Spicycat:
this is Africa, never forget that if u wish to live long here
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
Village mumus!
So people are still this backward in this age?
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by ebenholer(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
[ sad sad sad sadwhat did she use in killing them pls.
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by brookz: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hmmmmm

Village People's Club,

I dey Hail ooo!
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by sexyboy193: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
this woman is sampling those people standing beside her to know the next person she will kill
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Spicycat:

Even if she commit the said crime, there's still no justification for what they did to her. And the story is even half baked, no one in this forum even here from the women side but rather they just follow the story trends emotions
Na true u talk. I no know say Na d point u dey try make b dat
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
According to report by an online user,the woman pictured below who is from Amuda Isuochi,Abia state has been killing people in her town. The online user who shared the story said she also killed her mother.She was exposed when she killed another woman with four children.Villagers paraded her in public and ostracised her

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/woman-who-has-been-killing-her-village.html?m=1

How did they know she's killing people?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Papoose269(m): 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This woman is innocent, she is not one of us.
Yo NwaAmaikpe, I'm a big fan, most people here don't get you but I don't blame them. When's the next edition of The Unfettered Rambles Of Nwaamaikpe coming up?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Eagba(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
If she killed her village ppl spiritually, then they should kill her spiritually. They don't have right to harm/touch her physically

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by ochardbaby(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
My Lord,where your face ?

Come and help the poor people. Imagine the pains she will be going through,all because one Chief want her husband lands and she refused.

How we go take move forward,from this our shithole standards?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by enemyofprogress: 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
See as she resemble ajepako
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by SOFTENGR: 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Clementz0:
The Devil Is A Bastard! U Killed 4children And A Mother For What?? Why Is The Heart Full Of Evil Watx D Gain See Her Miserable Lyf OMG! I Suspect Withcraft Here. God Guide Our Souls.
So you still believe those crappy stories?
Even in this 21st Century

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by redsun(m): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
Politicians are the mass murderers. Not the poor old woman that has fallen fowl of the fundamentally distorted system.
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by BadBradley: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
What's the mode of killing she used?
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Nedfed(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
Not new@ Op
Abia and witch craft are 5&6
If u think na lie visit Abiriba, Ohafia, Isalagwa grin
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
op come here why you dey blur breast wey don turn to slippers ?
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Organs(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
Greatzeus:

Yeah,I wanted to say this too,but when I looked at her face,no remorse or maybe this tears of being accused falsely. It is the face of a woman who has accepted that she is guilty or how can I put it....hard hearted,Stone cold killer undecided
I still believe she should be handed over to the police with proper evidence and witnesses. Ostracizing her won't put an end to her evil,she might have marked the faces of those mocking her and come back for them later grin

You sound just like most "mofos" how can you agree to "shaming" someone like this because of how her face looks?? if she is laughing now, some will even say imagine she is still laughing or rejoicing, if she smiles, same, and if she is indifferent some will still say something. Also, before the discovery of Ebola, people called it witchcraft and accused others, as a matter of fact, your ancestors used to kill "twins" and take anyone with a swollen stomach to evil forest to die. Now, if this woman's son/daughter gets angry and brings a gun one day and opens fire on this fake people, big mouthed FFK, Fayose and IPOB fools will say its fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Organs(m): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
This woman might just be someone that keeps to herself and doesn't really socialize, and maybe she is single, with no husband, no kids and mostly on her own. Now, it takes one person to accuse her of witchcraft and maybe one fake pastor will say the same and most people will believe. Now, imagine what they are doing to this woman yet our churches and mosques are full of people that claim to have faith in God and divine mercy, yet, look at what they are collectively subjecting a fellow human being to?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by InvertedHammer: 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
/
If truly she can kill and you flogged her, guess who is next?

/
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by kmaster007: 12:08am On Apr 13, 2018
hw did dey no. Hmmmm. Naija my country
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by mrintegrity30(m): 12:55am On Apr 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This woman is innocent, she is not one of us.
this guy always has something to say. always makes his point in a funny way.
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by donkilluminati(m): 2:39am On Apr 13, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
According to report by an online user,the woman pictured below who is from Amuda Isuochi,Abia state has been killing people in her town. The online user who shared the story said she also killed her mother.She was exposed when she killed another woman with four children.Villagers paraded her in public and ostracised her

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/woman-who-has-been-killing-her-village.html?m=1
Tomorrow they will come and be disturbing our peace all over the Internet to be more civlized than any other part in Nigeria. lol... i bet, Igbos are the most archaic set to tribe in this dungeon called Nigeria. they are so local that they don't even know the difference between civilized and uncivilized grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Charly68: 4:11am On Apr 13, 2018
See ignorance in action instead of taking her for deliverance, they start humiliating flesh but the problem is spiritual...Until the spirit is cast out of her she will keep killing the villagers ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) / SARS Van Seized By Giwa Polytechnic Students In Owo, Ondo State / Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.