Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) (52237 Views)

People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) / Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Bribe Publicly In Abia(pics) / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Chival9(m): 4:57am On Apr 13, 2018
Spicycat:
Op what kind of story is this that don't ad up. Where's the evidence that she actually committed those murders cry
I wonder ooooo, but! it can be true
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by mechanics(m): 5:03am On Apr 13, 2018
They should know that what they did was wrong.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by theo1477(m): 5:05am On Apr 13, 2018
Op how do they know all that? Secondly what do she used in killing them

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by toprealman: 5:29am On Apr 13, 2018
Will like to speak with her. Any ideas on how to locate the victim OP?
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by kabawa(m): 5:42am On Apr 13, 2018
Ibos are too backward

Very useless people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Jhoanner(f): 5:42am On Apr 13, 2018
She should sue them

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by mekonglobal(m): 5:52am On Apr 13, 2018
Greatzeus:

Yeah,I wanted to say this too,but when I looked at her face,no remorse or maybe this tears of being accused falsely. It is the face of a woman who has accepted that she is guilty or how can I put it....hard hearted,Stone cold killer undecided
I still believe she should be handed over to the police with proper evidence and witnesses. Ostracizing her won't put an end to her evil,she might have marked the faces of those mocking her and come back for them later grin
Come back for where after been ostracize? In my town u dare not cross the boundary talkmore entering the town, if u do, death awaits u.
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by henryhemon(m): 6:00am On Apr 13, 2018
Spicycat:
Op what kind of story is this that don't ad up. Where's the evidence that she actually committed those murders cry

Be forming awoke till your eye clear.
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:11am On Apr 13, 2018
Wow!
Advanced educated ppl in action,SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by hardbite(m): 6:33am On Apr 13, 2018
please stop spreading false info, the woman didn't kill her mother.
and this is a case of "you see you, I will deal with you" gone wrong. nairaland and unverified news, smh

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by blank(f): 6:40am On Apr 13, 2018
In Nigeria, it's a crime to be poor. If she was as rich as Ezego, who will ever try this crap with her. Hope her family fights this injustice with everything they have.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Anthony4578(m): 6:55am On Apr 13, 2018
Spicycat:
as in me I dont understand sef

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by isahsalee: 6:57am On Apr 13, 2018
How did she kill? with gun, knife or stone? how?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by talk2emma: 7:02am On Apr 13, 2018
Can she kill buhari for us
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by talk2emma: 7:03am On Apr 13, 2018
With a Population Of 180 Million People, a Lying, Clueless Illiterate old man is all Nigerians can offer as her President.
Sleeping 4 to 5 hours daily at work. Was overseas for 158 days and absent from office for 263 days in 2017.
Yet, some people are clamouring for the re-election of the Most Corrupt Leader In The World For The year, 2017 according to Transparency International and world media. -

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by emyblinkx(m): 7:36am On Apr 13, 2018
All of u saying she's innocent...una father
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Clementz0(m): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2018
tlops:

I pity this generation. Someone posted a few pictures and labelled it and you just swallowed it hook line and sinker without questioning the veracity of d story.

She could be a sick woman. Anything we don't understand is witchcraft.
Keep On Decieving Urslf Lyk U Dnt Knw D Spiritual Realm Rules D Physical Probably Itx Becus U/a Close Relative Havent Experience Thier Attack...
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Clementz0(m): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2018
maasoap:

So, you believe the report, just like that? No evidence, no names, just nothing. Imagine the northerners are the ones doing this, I'm sure that your comment would have been something else. And these are the educated youths.
Thats Ur Problem All In The Name Of Ethnicity And Civilization U Tryna Cover A Pure Evil...If U Say U Do Nt Belive In Witch~craft Kip Ur Opinion,cuz Even My Bible Told Me We Wrestle Nt Against Flesh And Blood But Principalities,against Powers,against The Rulers Of The Darkness Of This World,against Spiritual Wickedness In High Places..Ephesians 6 Vs 12..#peace
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by delishpot: 8:00am On Apr 13, 2018
Clementz0:
The Devil Is A Bastard! U Killed 4children And A Mother For What?? Why Is The Heart Full Of Evil Watx D Gain See Her Miserable Lyf OMG! I Suspect Withcraft Here. God Guide Our Souls.

Can you prove that she actually killed them? May God not let you fall victim to false acusers.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by delishpot: 8:00am On Apr 13, 2018
Clementz0:
The Devil Is A Bastard! U Killed 4children And A Mother For What?? Why Is The Heart Full Of Evil Watx D Gain See Her Miserable Lyf OMG! I Suspect Withcraft Here. God Guide Our Souls.

Can you prove that she actually killed them? May God not let you fall victim to false accusers.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Clementz0(m): 8:13am On Apr 13, 2018
delishpot:

Can you prove that she actually killed them? May God not let you fall victim to false acusers.
Try Read Nd Undrstand B4 Spliting Trash In Ma First Sentence There Iz A Question Mark..Ma Second Sentence I Judge By D Pics And Ma Third Sentence I Said I "SUSPECT" Witchcraft Dat Ma Own Opinion..
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by delishpot: 8:24am On Apr 13, 2018
Clementz0:
Try Read Nd Undrstand B4 Spliting Trash In Ma First Sentence There Iz A Question Mark..Ma Second Sentence I Judge By D Pics And Ma Third Sentence I Said I "SUSPECT" Witchcraft Dat Ma Own Opinion..

That is a very wrong opinion to have and yeah I read what you wrote you said why would she kill all those amount of people? Like what excuse can she possibly give for her action. And in your opinion she is full of evil and miserable because you think the silly news is true. No length of fabric will cloak your ignorance. Shebi you have a mom? Let's see how you will feel when village people accuse her of this same crime and silly kids like you come online to type exactly what you just typed. Yes anyone could fall victim if this shit is not put under control. Today it is her and you are typing shit because your foundation is rooted in fear, tomorrow a small child in your village can claim that your mom or wife always attacks her in her dream and also claim that she told her she was the one that killed all your dead relatives and then when they drag them out I hope everyone will have a mindset towards that your family member like you have towards this woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by maasoap(m): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2018
Clementz0:
Thats Ur Problem All In The Name Of Ethnicity And Civilization U Tryna Cover A Pure Evil...If U Say U Do Nt Belive In Witch~craft Kip Ur Opinion,cuz Even My Bible Told Me We Wrestle Nt Against Flesh And Blood But Principalities,against Powers,against The Rulers Of The Darkness Of This World,against Spiritual Wickedness In High Places..Ephesians 6 Vs 12..#peace

I'm sure that if that was your mother in the picture above being humiliated, striped nak€d, you would have different story to tell. SMH!

Now, try to use logic here: if that woman was guilty as charged by barbarians like you, she was likely to be released at the end of the humiliation and allow to walk away freely. Right? Wouldn't she use the same power (that she allegedly used to kill those faceless and nameless people) to punish her tormentors?
21st century educated barbarians everywhere!

BTW: I'm a Yoruba man from Osun State, I got nothing in common with the woman in question in terms of ethnicity, state, or region.
Secondly, almost everyone in this part of the world believe in witchcrafts but hey, where is the faces and names of the victims? Where is the woman’s confession in the story up there? Even her confession could still be linked to mental disorder or the one obtained under duress.
Go abroad and try that nonsense, your jail term will be as long as the distance from Nigeria to China.
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by maasoap(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2018
emyblinkx:
All of u saying she's innocent...una father
I don't blame you. Until your mother is accused of witchcraft, nothing can really change your orientation.
Your mother too, by the way.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by maasoap(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2018
delishpot:

That is a very wrong opinion to have and yeah I read what you wrote you said why would she kill all those amount of people? Like what excuse can she possibly give for her action. And in your opinion she is full of evil and miserable because you think the silly news is true. No length of fabric will cloak your ignorance. Shebi you have a mom? Let's see how you will feel when village people accuse her of this same crime and silly kids like you come online to type exactly what you just typed. Yes anyone could fall victim if this shit is not put under control. Today it is her and you are typing shit because your foundation is rooted in fear, tomorrow a small child in your village can claim that your mom or wife always attacks her in her dream and also claim that she told her she was the one that killed all your dead relatives and then when they drag her out I hope everyone will have a mindset towards that your family member like you have towards this woman.

Abeg, brother pls tell him in a blunt way since he's busy quoting and countering everyone here based on a baseless accusation. They would never put themselves or their family members in the same situation before passing a verdict on victims.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by delishpot: 9:08am On Apr 13, 2018
maasoap:

Abeg, brother pls tell him in a blunt way since he's busy quoting and countering everyone here based on a baseless accusation. They would never put themselves or their family members in the same situation before passing a verdict on victims.

It is how wicked the average religious bigots are. Look well most of those people are religious which makes me wonder which teacher they follow. For them to do such a thing to a woman who needs deliverance rather than beating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by maasoap(m): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2018
Greatzeus:

Yeah,I wanted to say this too, but when I looked at her face,no remorse or maybe this tears of being accused falsely. It is the face of a woman who has accepted that she is guilty or how can I put it....hard hearted,Stone cold killer undecided
I still believe she should be handed over to the police with proper evidence and witnesses. Ostracizing her won't put an end to her evil,she might have marked the faces of those mocking her and come back for them later grin

You are mixing two different things together here: she accepted her fate, not that she accepted that she is guilty as you claimed.
Try and watch the video where the supposed Boko Haram members were being slaughtered by the grave side under the supervision of the Nigerian Army. You will understand that once people accepted their fate, even death can't make them cry, fear or struggle.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by maasoap(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2018
omoadeleye:

mumu, be looking for evidence up and down, cant you see that is obvious

This got me laughing, lol. Obvious indeed! Because she wasn't weeping and crying, begging for her life. That is a strong woman and I'm proud of her, she wasn't perturbed, she was defiant. And that made you to judge her wrongly. Lol.

Read this below:
BankeSmalls:

Her look is defiant, the very right look to mock your accusers when you are right. I like that.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Clementz0(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2018
[quote author=maasoap post=66669543]
I Can See Ure Pissed Off Datx Cul Buy Y U Tryna Justify Ur Point By Bringing Ma Mamas Into The Conversation Can U See Who The Educated Fool Is Nw,who Am I To Blame Ur Gullibility Probably When U Taste A Whip 4rm D So Called Village People Ur Sense Of Reasoning Will Be Restored...#peace
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Clementz0(m): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2018
Most Of U Folks Be Talking Trash On Nairaland Like U Probably Dnt Belive In Vodoo...And U Opening Ur Wide Mouth Involving Ma Family Well Am Nt In Anyway Connected To The Story Or Itx Authenticity But Bear It Mind "The Spiritual Control The Physical...I Rest Ma Case
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Clementz0(m): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2018
delishpot:

It is how wicked the average religious bigots are. Look well most of those people are religious which makes me wonder which teacher they follow. For them to do such a thing to a woman who needs deliverance rather than beating
Bro Permit Me To Enlighten U On Deliverance..If A Body/person Is Possesed And He/she Knows Shes Possesed And Wantx To Be Delivered God Will Deliver That Soul But Wat If The Soul Knows Shes Possesed But Enjoys The Power And Benefit Of The Force In Her Nt Ready To Let Go. How Do U Expect Her To Be Delivered?
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by fosachens: 10:00am On Apr 13, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) / SARS Van Seized By Giwa Polytechnic Students In Owo, Ondo State / Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.