Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,174 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) (52233 Views)

People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) / Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Bribe Publicly In Abia(pics) / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by delishpot: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2018
Clementz0:
Bro Permit Me To Enlighten U On Deliverance..If A Body/person Is Possesed And He/she Knows Shes Possesed And Wantx To Be Delivered God Will Deliver That Soul But Wat If The Soul Knows Shes Possesed But Enjoys The Power And Benefit Of The Force In Her Nt Ready To Let Go. How Do U Expect Her To Be Delivered?

Did Jesus ask them to kill that woman caught in adultery because she deff was not raped but was an active participant in the story? Did peter punish that slave girl making money for her master through fortune telling or id he deliver her? If a man can claim he was seduced into sexual sin by a demonic woman, and humans will understand with him and make excuses even though he fell knowingly into the sin and enjoyed the act, Yet they forgive him why then can't you see that she was also seduced by the so called demon and forgive her too?
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Clementz0(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2018
delishpot:

Did Jesus ask them to kill that woman caught in adultery because she deff was not raped but was an active participant in the story? Did peter punish that slave girl making money for her master through fortune telling or id he deliver her? If a man can claim he was seduced into sexual sin by a demonic woman, and humans will understand with him and make excuses even though he fell knowingly into the sin and enjoyed the act, Yet they forgive him why then can't you see that she was also seduced by the so called demon and forgive her too?
if She Admit She's Seduced And Willing To Be Delivered God Will Deliver But If The Reverse Is The Case God Wont Force Her Into Deliverance..Always Remember D Only Tin God Didnt Argue With Man Is The "Will Of Man" (right To Choose) He Said In The Scripture Diz Is Life And Death He Even Persuade Us To Choose Life So Were Free To Make Decisions.
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by delishpot: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2018
Clementz0:
if She Admit She's Seduced And Willing To Be Delivered God Will Deliver But If The Reverse Is The Case God Wont Force Her Into Deliverance..Always Remember D Only Tin God Didnt Argue With Man Is The "Will Of Man" (right To Choose) He Said In The Scripture Diz Is Life And Death He Even Persuade Us To Choose Life So Were Free To Make Decisions.

Did those delivered by Christ come out and ask him for deliverance? You are worse than the devil himself. Just looking for any reason to unleash the wickedness in you under the guise of religion.
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Clementz0(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
delishpot:

Did those delivered by Christ come out and ask him for deliverance? You are worse than the devil himself. Just looking for any reason to unleash the wickedness in you under the guise of religion.
Hush U Dnt Seem To Get Ma Point But God Knws D Heart Of Man He Is D Creator U Cant Fake/form Wat Ure Nt In D Presence Of D One Wu Formed U..Try Pray 4 Undrstnding Of Scriptures B4 Concluding.Go Study Mark 9 Vs 14~27 Deligently And Inbox Me If U Still Wana Continue D Conversation
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by delishpot: 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
Clementz0:
Hush U Dnt Seem To Get Ma Point But God Knws D Heart Of Man He Is D Creator U Cant Fake/form Wat Ure Nt In D Presence Of D One Wu Formed U..Try Pray 4 Undrstnding Of Scriptures B4 Concluding.Go Study Mark 9 Vs 14~27 Deligently And Inbox Me If U Still Wana Continue D Conversation

i don talk my own
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by ibkkk(f): 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
BabbanBura:

Spicy Cat indeed! Keep following the money and the twin b grin grin bs will keep going down too. Keep looking for the pen..s and growing wide won't be optional

You don see the thing wey you like,ba?
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Clementz0(m): 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
delishpot:

i don talk my own
Smiles
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by delishpot: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Clementz0:
Smiles

Its well. My point still remains that Jesus and the disciples would not have done this shit to her even if the demon in her makes her say openly leave me alone I want to remain how I am. Christ would cast out that demon and set her free rather than calling his followers to flog the shit out of her. For all you know, since you say she is possessed why don't you also believe that the demon in her has made her unrepentant which means she desperately needs deliverance and freedom from it?
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by BabbanBura(m): 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
ibkkk:

You don see the thing wey you like,ba?

this girl u dey confuse me well well woo wallahi. Wetin u wan wey u dey follow me upandan? Wetin u mean by this thing wey u write here?
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by ibkkk(f): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
BabbanBura:

this girl u dey confuse me well well woo wallahi. Wetin u wan wey u dey follow me upandan? Wetin u mean by this thing wey u write here?

You were saying something about b grin grin bs
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by ProfTeaa: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
fucktoto:
this is why africa, especially nigeria, will keep stalling while the rest are making progress.

did they catch her in the act or they just did abracadabra and found her guilty of murders?

i can imagine donatus trumpet reading this and saying to his colleagues, "what a shïthole!"
stop saying very stupid things. I am not and have never been based in Enugu. I don't know where u got that info from. and even if I were based in Enugu, what does that have to do with the dude?
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by BabbanBura(m): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
ibkkk:

You were saying something about b grin grin bs

Yes baby, wanna give me some TeeTee treat?
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by xclntmoda(f): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
BankeSmalls:

When your moms pictures as she is being dragged, flogged and her clothes torn start circulating online, we will be here to call her winsh too.
The way ur family's and generation to come will be hung round the world. Becareful pikin.
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by babadigu(m): 12:22am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by Tokative(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2019
The way people re molesting their fellow now eh!, ptcheew! How can they say the woman is the one killing all the villagers?.
This kind of thing can't happen to my MOTHER and they go FREE o! Ptcheeeew! Where re the woman's children na?......... SORRY, WHICH PASTOR, NATIVE DOCTOR, AND PERSON THAT TOLD THEM THE WOMAN WAS THE KILLER

THEY ARE LIKE THIS VIDEO....... cry cry cry cry
[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aTdwpP6rk8[/img]
Re: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) by LASTBHORN: 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
majamajic:
she can do well in nollywood

she is a perfect replacement for mama gee
Goat, go carry her join na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) / Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK / SARS Van Seized By Giwa Polytechnic Students In Owo, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.