Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. (1147 Views)

Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Lekki To Flag Off Deep Sea Port Project / 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project / FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by deomelllo: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
SHIPPERS’ COUNCIL PARTNERS OYO, CHINESE INVESTORS FOR N72BILLION DRY PORT PROJECTS.

The Nigerian Shippers’ Council has entered into partnership with the Oyo State Government to establish a $200m (N72bn) modern dry port, as well as a truck transit park in the state, in conjunction with some Chinese investors.

This was made known when the Executive Secretary/Chief Executive Officer of the council, Mr. Hassan Bello, visited the State Governor, Senator Abiola Ajimobi, in his office, in Ibadan, on Wednesday.

Bello, therefore, solicited the release of 60,000 hectares for the dry port and another 35,000 hectares along the Oyo-Ibadan road for the proposed park, which, he said, would improve the economic development of the state and the nation in general.

He said, “We are here because Oyo State is critical to development in transportation in Nigeria. Since 2006 the Federal Government had taken a decision to establish inland port in the six geo-political zones of the country, of which Oyo State is important. We have others in Abia, Jos, Kano, Maiduguri and Funtua

https://medium.com/@OyoStateGovernment/shippers-council-partners-oyo-chinese-investors-for-n72billion-dry-port-projects-dd9b9d9ee01c

Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by phayvoursky(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dry port?
Ships now move on land.
I hope LASTMA checks if the captain put on their seat belts
Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
phayvoursky:
Dry port?

Ships now move on land.

Ignorance has eaten up this one brain. Nothing left up there.

9 Likes

Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by phayvoursky(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

Ignorance has eaten up this one brain. Nothing left up there.
I'M MUCH MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOUR MINUTE BRAIN CAN EVER IMAGINE.

DON'T TAKE ANYTHING YOU SEE HERE TOO SERIOUS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
phayvoursky:
I'M MUCH MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOUR MINUTE BRAIN CAN EVER IMAGINE.

DON'T TAKE ANYTHING YOU SEE HERE TOO SERIOUS

You are intelligent but do not know what dry port is. You even think writing in caplock would make you sound reasonable, heck you failed. In another time when you are confused and lost like this, you should consult google and try to learn new thing instead of making fool of yourself on a public forum. Goodnight

8 Likes

Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by deomelllo: 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
phayvoursky:
Dry port?

Ships now move on land.

Gross ignorance is fast becoming a dangerous epidemic in your part of the country.

4 Likes

Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by phayvoursky(m): 7:02am On Apr 13, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

You are intelligent but do not know what dry port is. You even think writing in caplock would make you sound reasonable, heck you failed. In another time when you are confused and lost like this, you should consult google and try to learn new thing instead of making fool of yourself on a public forum. Goodnight

Lol. You sound frustrated.

Go get some humour.

1 Like

Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by Blue3k(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lol I know u trolling but in case u really care about oyo dry port.

lowgeorge:
Simple tin is.... Why can't the dry port at Oyo state be developed nd made viable.. Also why can't anambra a known destination for imported materials... Why can't they be equipped nd made operational like other intended ones in the desert.... Once again.. I regret ever been a Yoruba man.... We re the most educated idiot in the world... See aboki mallam using ingenuity with stupefied bragadoccio to form enterprise for themselves, while my stupid tribesmen nd women re looking for God on the mountain...
Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 14, 2018
I hope this port becomes viable, together with the Onitsha Port. Our country needs as much development as it can get.
Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by Blue3k(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2018
Lol what is this clown rambling about. You inept lowlives don't have first clue about dry ports. How do dry ports ruin SW economy? Lol don't bother answering you'll only futher prove how mentally challenged you are.

Dry are creating jobs in SW. They do offer one way to decongest port. Port congestion doesn't help anyone and you don't lose benefit from being by the sea. The reason both you guys are angry is that you're both lame conspiracy theorist.

Igboid:

A Yoruba man is angry that the idea of proliferation of dry ports would decongest the Lagos port, slow down business activities there, resulting in job loss and it's attendant multiplier effect on the entire SW economy

The Yoruba man rightly feels that Yorubaland should enjoy the economic benefits of being the sea gate way of Nigeria and that it is unfair for such advantage to be taken away from them, under flimsy excuses of dry ports.

But the Northerner masquerading as Akwa ibomite and his fellow northerner( rolling) masquerading as Yoruba , can only see Igbo and IPOB and are eager to turn the thread to an Igbo vs Yoruba mud slinging fight, so as to take the Yoruba man mind away from the issue at hand.

Quite hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by Igboid: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2018
Blue3k:
Lol what is this clown rambling about. You inept lowlives don't have first clue about dry ports. How do dry ports ruin SW economy? Lol don't bother answering you'll only futher prove how mentally challenged you are.

Dry are creating jobs in SW. They do offer one way to decongest port. Port congestion doesn't help anyone and you don't lose benefit from being by the sea. The reason both you guys are angry is that you're both lane conspiracy theorist.

You are the clown, impersonating Akwa Ibom people on this forum, when it's obvious where your allegiance lie.

This is not about what I think about the day ports, this is about what the Yoruba poster (Truthcat) thinks.

Rather than address his concerns, you decided to label him IPOB and Igbo, and then together with your fellow Northerner (rolling) who is also masquerading as a Yoruba man, you both to recreate the Igbo vs Yoruba e-war, as a diversion to the questions and concerns of Truthcat over the dry ports proliferation.

You have no shame at all.

3 Likes

Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by Blue3k(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2018
Lol you no longer want to defend you argument about dry ports. Save your nonsense rants for your fellow losers. Its clear you're an empty headed lowlife. I already addressed all his issues but he continued proving he's mentally inept. I gave him same links as you and more information.

Lol the only shameless person is you. You went ranting about issue you know nothing about. Now all you came do is whine and rant. Anyway continue since you don't want to talk about dry ports.

Igboid:

[s]You are the clown, impersonating Akwa Ibom people on this forum, when it's obvious where your allegiance lie.

This is not about what I think about the day ports, this is about what the Yoruba poster (Truthcat) thinks.

Rather than address his concerns, you decided to label him IPOB and Igbo, and then together with your fellow Northerner (rolling) who is also masquerading as a Yoruba man, you both to recreate the Igbo vs Yoruba e-war, as a diversion to the questions and concerns of Truthcat over the dry ports proliferation.

You have no shame at all. [/s]

3 Likes

Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by Truthcat: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
I can see your plastic wick head burning on both side. Bloody Almanjiri.

Blue3k:
Lol you no longer want to defend you argument about dry ports. Save your nonsense rants for your fellow losers. Its clear you're an empty headed lowlife. I already addressed all his issues but he continued proving he's mentally inept. I gave him same links as you and more information.

Lol the only shameless person is you. You went ranting about issue you know nothing about. Now all you came do is whine and rant. Anyway continue since you don't want to talk about dry ports.

Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by Truthcat: 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
I really don't know why these Almanjiris are scared to death to say where they come from. If they are not proud of who they are now, it's a sign of things to come.
Igboid:

You are the clown, impersonating Akwa Ibom people on this forum, when it's obvious where your allegiance lie.

You have no shame at all.
Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by sunnysunny69(m): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

See finishing, you are a smart individual . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by Blue3k(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lol mental retardation must be a dominant trait in your genes. I ask again what are u going to do to stop dry port and you said nothing. You even embarrassed your friend trying to defend you. You don't have any arguments against dry port that's why you can only whine on internet.

Keep ranting on internet you at least your fellow losers have your back.

Truthcat:
I can see your plastic wick head burning on both side. Bloody Almanjiri.

Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by Truthcat: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
Pedophilic lunatic, how is the dry port is going to save your life from being isolated from the rest of the world? Why not save yourself and lineage from embarrassment and be on your own? You will soon face your greatest fear of surviving on only whatever your dessert has for you. Your Afghanistan modelled country is waiting for you.

Rapist, have you found another 6 months old baby to molest? Keep being paranoid and restless, the feeding bottle is falling off your mouth fast.

Blue3k:
Lol mental retardation must be a dominant trait in your genes. I ask again what are u going to do to stop dry port and you said nothing. You even embarrassed your friend trying to defend you. You don't have any arguments against dry port that's why you can only whine on internet.

Keep ranting on internet you at least your fellow losers have your back.

Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by Blue3k(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
Igboid see your dumb bother here. Even after educating the loser he's still crying blood. You guys are just mentally inept clowns who rant about issues you don't have any idea about. Paranoia, ignorance and bitterness will kills you cretins. You mud dwellers are funny at least.

Truthcat:
[s]Pedophilic lunatic, how is the dry port is going to save your life from being isolated from the rest of the world? Why not save yourself and lineage from embarrassment and be on your own? You will soon face your greatest fear of surviving on only whatever your dessert has for you. Your Afghanistan modelled country is waiting for you.

Rapist, have you found another 6 months old baby to molest? Keep being paranoid and restless, the feeding bottle is falling off your mouth fast.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by Truthcat: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
You are a systematic fool, restless and confused, you need to educate yourself first! Paranoia is what you look at the mirror, what I do is create awareness for my people. The fear of losing the feeding bottle is the beginning of your lamentation. Learn to be your own people and stop being in my shadow. Now that your leaders are hurriedly put up dry ports, how are you going to sustain it when my ports are beyond your reach?

Blue3k:
Igboid see your dumb bother here. Even after educating the loser he's still crying blood. You guys are just mentally inept clowns who rant about issues you don't have any idea about. Paranoia, ignorance and bitterness will kills you cretins. You mud dwellers are funny at least.

Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by Blue3k(m): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lol rambling mud dweller the dry ports are contected to sea ports by rail. Do you plan on blowing up the rail infrastructure. You can't do anything but rant on the internet. Lol what a royal clown you've proven yourself to be. Paranoia, ignorance and bitterness will kills you cretins.

Truthcat:
Now that your leaders are hurriedly put up dry ports, how are you going to sustain it when my ports are beyond your reach?
Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by Truthcat: 6:30am On Apr 16, 2018
You filthy animal need to educate your born-throway backward mother-rat who is held prisoner behind curtains and used as a guinea pig.
Blue3k:

Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by Oloripelebe: 6:33am On Apr 16, 2018
Some deluded flattiees wl get running stomach today grin
Re: Shippers’ Council Partners Oyo, Chinese Investors For$200M Dry Port Project. by Blue3k(m): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2018
Paranoia, ignorance and bitterness will kills you cretins. All you can do is wail on the internet. Lol what a loser you are.

Truthcat:
[s]You filthy animal need to educate your born-throway backward mother-rat who is held prisoner behind curtains and used as a guinea pig.[/s]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 10 Horse Riding Boko Haram Members / Kayode Akiolu... Aspires... Lagos Island Constituency II / O'meal Cooks In Osun State Hold Rally For Oyetola Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.