Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija (4701 Views)

True Love/affection For Sale. / Blue-eyed Irish Lad ... Looking For Nice Woman. - Any Takers? :) / A Nissan Blue Bird Car For Sale For 200,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 1:15am On Mar 16, 2007
*** its getting hot in herre ****
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 1:16am On Mar 16, 2007
i wan kuku commot sef, i don burn with ma acid reach tongue
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by kitaun(m): 1:22am On Mar 16, 2007
Blue, are u denying the fact that Zulu was chasing Eurpho all over NL? Dont be surprised he will still profess love 4 some other girl on dis thread that must have posted b4 . . .bestest sister sister *winking @blue*
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 1:25am On Mar 16, 2007
@kitaun, wat are u trying 2 do now, wats with the winking abi u wan snatch blue, abeg let no man put asunder wat God has joined together oooo undecided
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by kitaun(m): 1:31am On Mar 16, 2007
Acid, they both understand what I mean when I wink dat way! U know how it is when a guy calls a babe his bestest sister and they later tango in such a way as to rock NL?
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 1:31am On Mar 16, 2007
kitaun:

Blue, are u denying the fact that Zulu was chasing Eurpho all over Nairaland? Dont be surprised he will still profess love 4 some other girl on this thread that must have posted before . . .bestest sister sister *winking @blue*
hehehe grin grin, but Zulu is harmless, he was jus showing them the attention they seek, but when all is said and done he ll be back to the one and only blue
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 1:33am On Mar 16, 2007
Kadeejah:

oh wow i guess ive been off nl for wayy too long. nawa blue u no even fit tell me about this one ehn tongue dude i jus totally spoke pidgin it felt friggin awesome !! grin ahaha ignore that last bit embarassed
girl na long tori o, good job BTW! grin

acidrop:

and blue didnt u have a fling with debo
yeah, years ago, arent we allowed to move on? undecided
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 1:34am On Mar 16, 2007
did i say u arent, just asking mayne grin
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 1:35am On Mar 16, 2007
the blue and debo thing is over , debo is seeing someone else wink
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 1:36am On Mar 16, 2007
yeah, j-girl, do u wan 2 give j any advice blue
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 1:39am On Mar 16, 2007
@Blue (my heart) kiss

How you doing today my princess I couldn't stop thinking about you all day. I missed you babe cry

@ Kitaun

You right I used to be a LovePeddler till my love blue came into my life. I can only thank destiny for bringing such a beautiful thing into my life.
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 1:41am On Mar 16, 2007
grin grin grin LMAO zulu is full of it

na beans ?
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 1:41am On Mar 16, 2007
ok, i think its tyme we live their thread 4 them oooo
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by jgirl3: 1:43am On Mar 16, 2007
Na wa o!

Blue has given me all the advice i need on the old debo. The new one is entirely the one i can deal with
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 1:44am On Mar 16, 2007
acidrop:

ok, i think its tyme we live their thread 4 them oooo

It's ok acid, blue and I was on the phone all night last night so we've had plenty of private time together
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by Kadeejah(f): 6:16am On Mar 16, 2007
@ blue
ahaha ok. i hope i didnt miss da wedding! that would jus make me terribly sad sad lol
wish yall goodluck smiley
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by Creamish(f): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2007
WAOOWWW ---- Love---oh--love!!! smiley
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by peribiz(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2007
H Blue. How are you doing? I bet u are enterprising. I would like to talk to you, if you do not mind. Cheers!
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ugodaniel(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2007
peribiz:

H Blue. How are you doing? I bet u are enterprising. I would like to talk to you, if you do not mind. Cheers!

Now, da story starts getting interesting cool
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by Creamish(f): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2007
ugodaniel:

Now, da story starts getting interesting cool

*rushes to buy popcorn* grin
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ugodaniel(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2007
Creamish:

*rushes to buy popcorn* grin

lol at Creamish
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2007
peribiz:

If you don't mind me asking, what in the world do you want to Blue about. If you can't say it on here then you have no business talking to my girl.
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by star01(m): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2007
@zulu
nw u come carry ur yeye love come open thread 4 am, well my advice be say,y cant u take ur tyme n look for fresh cold blooded creamY chic dan wastin ur precious tyme on sugar mummy /love-vendor
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2007
Star how many times do I have to warn you about being mean to my girl, me and you one of these days will have to settle this matter with our fist
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by star01(m): 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2007
ZuluNation:

Star how many times do I have to warn you about being mean to my girl, me and you one of these days will have to settle this matter with our fist
except 4 TYSON,HOLYFIELD N LENNOX no 1 else can stand me
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2007
Dude I don't have to fight with like a grown man, I'll just use my belt and beat some sense into empty head tongue
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by mukina2: 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2007
ZuluNation:

Dude I don't have to fight with like a grown man, I'll just use my belt and beat some sense into empty head tongue

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by star01(m): 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2007
ZuluNation:

even ma dad cant do such act ow much u
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 5:00am On Mar 17, 2007
no losers star allowed on this thread angry

how has my King been, as always, i see u ve got my back, thanks love
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by star01(m): 2:52am On Mar 20, 2007
suckers in love

kangaroo + oraguntan=kanruntan wat a great invention
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 3:47am On Mar 20, 2007
gbe enu e sowun
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 6:25am On Mar 20, 2007
star01:

suckers in love

kangaroo + oraguntan=kanruntan what a great invention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here / I Need A Guy 4 A Serious Relationship. / Singles Connect On Whatsapp (matured Minds)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.