Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija (4687 Views)

True Love/affection For Sale. / Blue-eyed Irish Lad ... Looking For Nice Woman. - Any Takers? :) / A Nissan Blue Bird Car For Sale For 200,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 1:36am On Sep 01, 2009
iice:

shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry

Why the angry faces sis grin grin grin Sup, longest time grin
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by iice(f): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2009
angry angry angry I no dey talk to you angry angry angry
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 12:53am On Sep 18, 2009
iice:

angry angry angry I no dey talk to you angry angry angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You kidding right ? shocked
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by iice(f): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2009
ZuluNation:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You kidding right ? shocked

angry

What's with the cameos? undecided
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2009
Merry Christmas to you iice iice baby tongue
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by iice(f): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2009
Just coz of the season, i will reply in kind. . .

Merry Christmas angry grin (Had to slip that face in grin)
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by dblock(m): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2009
wey acidrop sef, i miss that girl
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 4:45am On Jan 07, 2010
iice why are you still mad at me, sad what did I do ?
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by iice(f): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2010
Stay dia angry BTW have you been to our hometown? I heard it's even more of a ghost town these days sad
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 8:17am On Jan 20, 2010
iice:

Stay dia angry BTW have you been to our hometown? I heard it's even more of a ghost town these days sad

I'm sure you must have heard all the stories from Jos, I hope none of your ppl were affected.
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by iice(f): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2010
ZuluNation:

I'm sure you must have heard all the stories from Jos, I hope none of your ppl were affected.

Been checking, so far so good. It's really sad. I hope the same for your people.
Haven't seen JosBoy, but i hope his are well and fine.
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 4:35am On May 04, 2011
For those of you that know blue and zulu, we are getting married next year so wish us the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful & Hot Lady That Has A Bigger Butt Than Kim K And Nickie (see / Joints/girls In Mowe/ibafo / Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.