Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here (4685 Views)

New In The Country And Willing To Make New Friends / Single Ladies Willing To Be Second / Third Wife. / Buy these quality watches. Call or Whatsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2011
I just had a stressful 2 weeks, it still continues though but I need some entertainment for the meantime.

Who is willing to entertain me on here. We can entertain eachother with fun stuffs or just gist. You can ask me anything & I will answer you.

Feel free, I don't bite, I promise no bashing or confrontation, Lets just play
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 22, 2011
I'll have loved to, but my hands are tied. well, never mind u ve got some prowess so in no distant time, people will pop in.

Anyway take breakfast
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I just had a stressful 2 weeks, it still continues though but I need some entertainment for the meantime.

Who is willing to entertain me on here. We can entertain eachother with fun stuffs or just gist. [size=18pt]You can ask me anything & I will answer you.
[/size]
Feel free, I don't bite, I promise no bashing or confrontation, Lets just play

[size=14pt]Errm. . . Can we yansh? tongue tongue grin grin grin

What's up? smiley
[/size]
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2011
toba:

I'll loved to, but my hands are tied. well, never mind u ve got some prowess so in no distant time, people will pop in.

Anyway take breakfast

Not like that. I meant just entertainment in general.

Love doctor, u don take am the other way. Happy Birthday in arrears. No wonder u like Mukina, she is your shares the same birth month as yours.

Thanks for the food but I want bday cake cry cry cry
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Errm. . . Can we yansh? tongue tongue grin grin grin

What's up? smiley
[/size]

I am a celibate wink wink

I good & you. Missed you tongue tongue
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by denzel2009: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2011
What happened in the past 2 weeks?
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2011
denzel2009:

What happened in the past 2 weeks?

You have come O, lolz. Busy routine at school.

Who are you really? I am curious & we are 2 that want to know who has you as a second handle
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by denzel2009: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2011
Cuddlemii:

You have come O, lolz. Busy routine at school.

Who are you really? I am curious & we are 2 that want to know who has you as a second handle

I'm denzel worshintin. I have never had any other username.
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2011
denzel2009:

I'm denzel worshintin. I have never had any other username.

Hope u have removed that pot belly infested pix of u. Well one day ur true identity would be revealed
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Not like that. I meant just entertainment in general.

Love doctor, u don take am the other way. Happy Birthday in arrears. No wonder u like Mukina, she is your shares the same birth month as yours.

Thanks for the food but I want bday cake cry cry cry
mukina was the first nlder i fell in love with followed by bhusayor then pendo. the list is endless
for ur consumption
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by denzel2009: 9:19am On Oct 22, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Hope u have removed that pot belly infested pix of u. Well one day your true identity would be revealed

If I have develop 6 pack, will you let me climb the twin towers and pis[i]s[/i] into ground zero?
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 9:37am On Oct 22, 2011
denzel2009:

If I have develop 6 pack, will you let me climb the [b]twin towers [/b]and pis[i]s[/i] into ground zero?

If you ready to re live Sept 11, I will be glad to show u the way. Before U can develop 6 pack, 6 years go pass by because that ur belle na central storage bin so I can't wait sorry.
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by denzel2009: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2011
Cuddlemii:

If you ready to re live Sept 11, I will be glad to show u the way. Before U can develop 6 pack, 6 years go pass by because that your belle na central storage bin so I can't wait sorry.

Ok, I'm coming to SAIT next week to show you what I have got. wink
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2011
denzel2009:

Ok, I'm coming to SAIT next week to show you what I have got. wink

Save your energy. I don't need an ambulance knocking at my door. U dis amebo man, u have come!
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by denzel2009: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Save your energy. I don't need an ambulance knocking at my door. U dis amebo man, u have come!
lmao, how many handles have you got?
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2011
denzel2009:

lmao, how many handles have you got?

Just 1, I am not like you.
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I am a celibate wink wink

I good & you. Missed you tongue tongue
[size=14pt]SMH!. . . undecided

Denzel Denzel! The Aeroplane no dey reverse for sky, shi[b]t[/b] no dey get bone" Man! grin grin grin

How far? cheesy[/size]
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by slimyem: 10:08am On Oct 22, 2011
I just got heartbroken and i need cuddles.do i have you??
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 10:12am On Oct 22, 2011
slimyem:

I have to transfer that action to a man but would instruct him on how to do it that you sleep off & wake up with a mended heart
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 22, 2011
slimyem:

[size=14pt]Bawo ni? Bawo ni bobo ti mo fun e?[/size]  tongue
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 22, 2011
hmm
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by denzel2009: 10:16am On Oct 22, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]SMH!. . . undecided

Denzel Denzel! The Aeroplane no dey reverse for sky, shi[b]t[/b] no dey get bone" Man! grin grin grin

How far? cheesy[/size]

slippers no dey get buckle, wig no dey get dandruff, thong no dey get back pocket. . . .

I dey bro sexkillz.
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2011
denzel2009:

slippers no dey get buckle, wig no dey get dandruff, thong no dey get back pocket. . . .

I dey bro sexkillz.
[size=14pt]You no dey disappoint![/size] grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by slimyem: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I have to transfer that action to a man but would instruct him on how to do it that you sleep off & wake up with a mended heart
that'd be nice, just make sure the guy's correct in every way
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Bawo ni? Bawo ni bobo ti mo fun e?[/size]  tongue
bobo yen slack jwo.o'n dull mi,
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2011
slimyem:

bobo yen slack jwo.o'n dull mi,
[size=14pt]O ma se o! e wo gan o try! O kan le gbo gbo wan lo! undecided Se kin wa elo mi fun e ni? tongue[/size]
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by slimyem: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]O ma se o! e wo gan o try! O kan le gbo gbo wan lo! undecided Se kin wa elo mi fun e ni? tongue[/size]
mio mind ti eni na ba saa ti make sense!
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 22, 2011
slimyem:

mio mind ti eni na ba saa ti make sense!
[size=14pt]Se o ni fi enu le won jade sha? enu e ko common. . .[/size] grin
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Dyt(f): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2011
Where s dat aproko Denzel
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by denzel2009: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Just 1, I am not like you.
I don't even post much. What's the point of having another one; even when the spambot does its thing I let it run its course.

Dyt:

Where s dat aproko Denzel
Bawo ni Asunle?
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Cuddlemii: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2011
sexkillz:

sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Se o ni fi enu le won jade sha? enu e ko common. . .[/size] grin

What am I seeing. Sexkillz, who taught you Yoruba. Nice one baby wink wink
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by Dyt(f): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2011
Denzel
Denzel
Denzel
ow may tyms did i call u?
Meet me in d bedroom ryt away
Re: Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here by denzel2009: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2011
Dyt:

Denzel
Denzel
Denzel
ow may tyms did i call u?
Meet me in d bedroom ryt away

shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joints/girls In Mowe/ibafo / A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U / I Need A Guy 4 A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.