Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

What Is The Concept Of Love And Romance To The Nigerian Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Concept Of Love And Romance To The Nigerian Man? (422 Views)

Romance To Death, Happening Right Now / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Just Romance To Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Concept Of Love And Romance To The Nigerian Man? by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 13, 2018
What is the concept of Love and Romance to the Nigerian Man/woman especially in Marriage?
So I was on a thread where a Nigerian Husband came online to seek counsel to save his marriage and obviously stop him from looking outside (very brave and commendable to think a Nigerian Male will go the extra mile not to cheat even with readily available excuse to do that..hmmm); I humbly gave my own suggestion to help remedy his situation and some young folk insisted I had been watching too much romance ! To validate this question the more, look around you the spate of divorce, extra-marital affairs, cheating...hence this question.
Please mature folks let's talk about this...who knows,some marriage might be helped with some contributions and some miseducation of the expectations in marriage can be handled whatever the social trend to marriage
Re: What Is The Concept Of Love And Romance To The Nigerian Man? by kunleweb: 6:50pm On May 03, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
What is the concept of Love and Romance to the Nigerian Man/woman especially in Marriage?
So I was on a thread where a Nigerian Husband came online to seek counsel to save his marriage and obviously stop him from looking outside (very brave and commendable to think a Nigerian Male will go the extra mile not to cheat even with readily available excuse to do that..hmmm); I humbly gave my own suggestion to help remedy his situation and some young folk insisted I had been watching too much romance ! To validate this question the more, look around you the spate of divorce, extra-marital affairs, cheating...hence this question.
Please mature folks let's talk about this...who knows,some marriage might be helped with some contributions and some miseducation of the expectations in marriage can be handled whatever the social trend to marriage

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Behavior / Today Is My Birthday. Show Me Some Love Ladies And Gentleman / Is He Worth The Hustle? 9 Vital Qualities To Look Out For In Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.