Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. (751 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion / "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by derachokolate(m): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2018
Hello you all, a friend is pregnant and want to get rid of it, she cant keep the pregnant due reasons beyond considerations . She needs help on kind of medication to take without going to the clinic or hospital. She needs the help of nairaland users as soon as possible. Thanks
Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by UDUJ(m): 7:00am On Apr 13, 2018
derachokolate:
Hello you all, a friend is pregnant and want to get rid of it, she cant keep the pregnant due reasons beyond considerations . She needs help on kind of medication to take without going to the clinic or hospital. She needs the help of nairaland users as soon as possible. Thanks

I know you are the one who got her pregnant, forget all this a friend is pregnant bullcrap

You wrote: She needs help on kind of medication to take without going to the clinic or hospital.

My answer: Try that shit and she dies. You go to jail

You guys are still young. Go see a trained medical personnel in a clinic (not pharmacy) and let them advice the two of you since you don't want your parents to know about it.

Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by bjayx: 7:02am On Apr 13, 2018
kissTake more sperm to neutralize the pregnancy tongue

1 Like

Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by olaric(m): 7:03am On Apr 13, 2018
Abortion is never a way out no matter what circumstance.
Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by obanqua(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2018
Kudos bro.....you didn't plan for pregnancy while doing the do?
Meanwhile, pchat let's talk,

derachokolate:
Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by Connoisseur(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2018
derachokolate:

You didn't ask for our help while doing it, now the result is out and you are looking for advice.
Mr man face your responsibilities
Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by kunlesufyan(m): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2018
Hypo!!!
Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:08am On Apr 13, 2018
grin

A friend or is it ur own baby mama cheesy? Op eeehn...

Raw sex is really good and when u do this, u have to expect the possibilities that a girl will get pregnant 90% especially when u pour that warm milk into her swollen vulva & stayed there until ur monstrous yam turns into a tiny worm grin grin grin
Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:22am On Apr 13, 2018
UDUJ:

cheesy
WHERE'S OUR DOG, STILL SLEEPING? cheesy
Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by UDUJ(m): 7:24am On Apr 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHERE'S OUR DOG, STILL SLEEPING? cheesy

Morning bro cheesy Not on my PC yet. Had to post that with my phone smiley
Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by highpriestess: 7:25am On Apr 13, 2018
really?what happened to contraceptives.sad
You couldn't afford condom neither did you think of contraceptives afterwards.

well,if you think you will get advice from nlders especially romance section,then I'm sorry.
Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by highpriestess: 7:26am On Apr 13, 2018
UDUJ:

cheesy
no dog?cryundecided
Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:27am On Apr 13, 2018
UDUJ:

Morning bro cheesy Not on my PC yet. Had to post that with my phone smiley
grin

Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by jimwest(m): 7:28am On Apr 13, 2018
Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by 912(m): 7:50am On Apr 13, 2018
derachokolate:

You have impregnated someone's daughter and you are here asking for un-prescribed drugs. You better not give her what will end the poor girl's life.
Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by UDUJ(m): 7:54am On Apr 13, 2018
highpriestess:

no dog?cryundecided

My pretty queen good morning kiss kiss

The tail wagger just woke up grin

1 Like

Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by highpriestess: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2018
UDUJ:

lool,my cute dog.kiss
goodmorning to you dear. Trust you slept well?
Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by highpriestess: 8:00am On Apr 13, 2018
UDUJ:

lool,my cute dog.kiss
goodmorning to you dear. Trust you slept well?
Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by UDUJ(m): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2018
highpriestess:

lool,my cute dog.kiss

goodmorning to you dear.
Trust you slept well?

I did, a very refreshing sleep smiley

Now back in the office again undecided

1 Like

Re: Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. by LostMyZeal(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2018
Go and buy Ogogoro for her & squeeze Lime inside,then give her to drink

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Lose Weight Naturally / My Dick Needs A Wet Pussy Here In Ilorin / My Boyfriend Denied My Pregnancy But Now He Wants The Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.