Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,174 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys (4280 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2018
lascodii:

1. Around a hot tall guy, THEY get to wear heels with reckless abandon without worrying that they will tower over him!

2. They love how you are able to pick them up and throw on a bed
3. When they are near a hot tall guy, they feel safe, like nothing can happening to them because other people are intimidated by tall people.

4. They feel safe when they hug you, and their height matches yours in such a way that their ear hits your heart and they can hear your heart beat

5. When you hug them from behind you can rest your chin on their head and grab them, causing them to melt a little bit inside.

7. Hot guys who are tall and big can reach stuff off the top shelf for them, and when you do they can stare at you and watch as your muscles flex.

8. Girls love how tall hot guys are sexy when sitting down because they are so tall that they have to slouch

9. Tall guys look great in clothes because clothes are made with tall people in mind.

10. It is said that tall guys have healthy genes.

11. They love us tall as the act of looking at a tall dude is an act of seduction because they have to look up at us and just gosh at the adonis .

12. Shorter ladies fit together with tall guys in awesome ways.

13. When we are this tall girls feel holding our hand is awkward so they hold our biceps instead, which is just good

14. When you guys go out you are easier to spot from a crowd and they love to use this to show off to their friends

15. They know they will always be seen as cute and cuddly to a tall dude.

16. They love our long legs…

17. When it’s raining the shade we create for them with our umbrellas leave them perfectly dry!

#Copied
UDUJ

But then its not all about looks. I'd rather be attracted to a guy with brains/wit. Intelligence does something to me.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by Adamummya(f): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2018
my experience with a short guy was awful...he was kinda bossy and felt i would intimidate him if he weren't .....TALL GUY'S ROCK
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by Emarvel(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2018
Espada10:
why would I give it to " only " her? ..if I am a mega millionaire (I dont even want to talk about being a billionaire )...do u really think I will commit and be sleeping with one woman.
i get

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Funny Chat With An Amateur Yahoo Boy / Mc Galaxy Ask Girls To Go Unclad On Instagram Live Video For #50,000 / Chai!!! – Meet This Veteran Blue Film Actress With Huge Melons (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.