Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

Bbnaija:CeeC And Tobi Settle Their Differences As Alex And Lolu Intervene - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija:CeeC And Tobi Settle Their Differences As Alex And Lolu Intervene (867 Views)

BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification / BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija:CeeC And Tobi Settle Their Differences As Alex And Lolu Intervene by GodOfAction: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2018
Recall Yesterday Alex told biggie that she’s not happy about Ceec always being sad and lonely? that drove her intervention.

So last night Tobi initiated a conversation with Ceec on the behest of Lolu & Alex after they found Ceec crying.

Tobi and Ceec had sat in the bathroom, talking for hours, going back & forth on who did this & who did that.

Lolu & Khloe came in at intervals & adviced them to forget the past & try to move forward but of course they ignored & kept on going back & forth, trading accusations & blames.

Ceec dragged Alex & Miracle’s gist into the mix, more back & forth, more accusations & denials.

Ceec asked Tobi if he was genuinely happy & he said he was, he asked her too she said she was too then more back & forth, more accusations, then finally Ceec agreed to stop being hostile to Tobi and they resolved to stay out of each other’s way for the rest of their stay in the house.

Tobi said goodnight then went upstairs to Alex’s bed, he touches her face to wake her up & he tells her they pushed him to have the conversation with Ceec of which he already knew the outcome.

Watch video here: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/04/13/bbnaija-ceec-and-tobi-finally-settle-their-differences-following-alex-and-lolus-intervention-video/

Re: Bbnaija:CeeC And Tobi Settle Their Differences As Alex And Lolu Intervene by freshdude99(m): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2018
The bitterness in her soul is just too much. I pity the final Mr right sha or she might end up single bcz I doubt if any man can accommodate such problem back home after a hard days job
Re: Bbnaija:CeeC And Tobi Settle Their Differences As Alex And Lolu Intervene by GodOfAction: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2018
cool
freshdude99:
The bitterness in her soul is just too much. I pity the final Mr right sha or she might end up single bcz I doubt if any man can accommodate such problem back home after a hard days job
Re: Bbnaija:CeeC And Tobi Settle Their Differences As Alex And Lolu Intervene by ibori1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
sad sad

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: I Need My Girlfriend Back' - Tacha's Boyfriend Cries Out On Instagram / How To Jailbreak Roku TV Stick? / Pls Can Somebody Recommend Any Interesting Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.