Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

#bbnaija: I Need My Girlfriend Back' - Tacha's Boyfriend Cries Out On Instagram - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: I Need My Girlfriend Back' - Tacha's Boyfriend Cries Out On Instagram (854 Views)

Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

#bbnaija: I Need My Girlfriend Back' - Tacha's Boyfriend Cries Out On Instagram by SleekGist: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2019
Ladi,boyfriend of one of the most popular and controversial housemates, Tacha, has pleaded with Biggie to wrap up the show on time so he can be with his boo.

Its day 62 0f 99 on this season's Big Brother Naija reality show and Tacha has however said countless times that she intends to be in the house till the 99th day.

See his post

See full gist
https://sleekgist.com/bbnaija/tachas-boyfriend-cries-out-on-instagram/

Re: #bbnaija: I Need My Girlfriend Back' - Tacha's Boyfriend Cries Out On Instagram by Jaysolu(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2019
This one won't goan work b4 his girl comes out and leaves him for greener pastures
and please someone should post the guys picture let me see
Re: #bbnaija: I Need My Girlfriend Back' - Tacha's Boyfriend Cries Out On Instagram by pappybarry(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Wow. This guy should go and feature on Vskit so that he can be like a star like his babe

Bbnaija: Diane breaks down after Sir dee eviction, see how you voted / A Nollywood Movie On Domestic Violence / His Dark Material 2019 Series Season One

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5