Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

How God Miraculously Saved Many Today In Warri - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How God Miraculously Saved Many Today In Warri (772 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) / How God Saved Me From Untimely Death / Baby Miraculously Escapes Death After Being Run Over By A Train In India (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Miraculously Saved Many Today In Warri by todaynewsreview: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2018
According to the person who shared the story,

THIS IS MIRACLE...
This is God at work today, on Effurun roundabout overhead bridge, where a truck lost its break and it was returning down the hill... But God had the truck carrying caravan filled with goods fell down on its own. I just could not imagined how many would have lost their lives today... Please be careful when we follow trucks behind or by side's!!!

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/5880/how-god-miraculously-saved-many-today-in-warri

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: How God Miraculously Saved Many Today In Warri by krissconnect(m): 11:08am On Apr 13, 2018
I'm a Christian but we need to be sensitive sometimes. If u check well, a force must have acted on the truck to fall on its own. We should stop "Godenizing" everything. God will forever be great.
Re: How God Miraculously Saved Many Today In Warri by HeWrites(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2018
krissconnect:
I'm a Christian but we need to be sensitive sometimes. If u check well, a force must have acted on the truck to fall on its own. We should stop "Godenizing" everything. God will forever be great.

I swear, it weak me that's how some Nigerians are beating the demon out of their unsold car parts in Lagos grin

todaynewsreview:
According to the person who shared the story,
BTW, OP, you're a lazy blogger who needs to quit. You wants to be called a blogger but to write is a problem.

Is that all you could write even when the man who shared the post on Facebook gave you info but to expand it issa problem.

Don't tell me you're a GRADUATE
Re: How God Miraculously Saved Many Today In Warri by todaynewsreview: 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
HeWrites:

I swear, it weak me that's how some Nigerians are beating the demon out of their unsold car parts in Lagos grin

BTW, OP, you're a lazy blogger who needs to quit. You wants to be called a blogger but to write is a problem.

Is that all you could write even when the man who shared the post on Facebook gave you info but to expand it issa problem.

Don't tell me you're a GRADUATE
Thanks
Re: How God Miraculously Saved Many Today In Warri by HeWrites(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
todaynewsreview:
Thanks
Always ;(
Re: How God Miraculously Saved Many Today In Warri by HeWrites(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
todaynewsreview:

Thanks

Always wink

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Tenants, You May Likely Meet In A Compound House / Russian president Putin Announces Visa-free entrance / Musician, Alariwo of Africa shares photo of a commercial plane Tyre in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.