Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction (51369 Views)

Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos / Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by KNEO777: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2018
A top doctor in Germany is under arrest for killing a lover with cocaine while she performed MouthAction upon him.

Dr. Andreas Niederbichler, 42, is believed to have sprinkled cocaine on his penis before MouthAction was performed on him by his 38-year-old lover and it killed her. Police say Dr. Andreas is being probed for giving three more women the drug during sexual encounters although they suffered no serious adverse effects.

Niederbichler, a plastic and reconstructive surgery expert, was appointed head doctor in his field at the Harzer Clinic in the state of Saxony-Anhalt in 2016. According to recent reports in the German media, he is the new chief physician at the Ameos Hospital in Halberstad.

Doctor puts cocaine on his penis before MouthAction and his lover dies as a result

Unknown to his superiors, Andreas used an online dating site to meet women for sex. The 38-year-old woman was involved in consensual MouthAction with the doctor on February 20 when she collapsed at his home in Halberstadt. His apartment was within clinic grounds and she was raced to hospital in an ambulance but died soon after being admitted.

Prosecutors say he gave her cocaine without her knowing about it. He is charged with bodily harm leading to death.

Chief prosecutor Hal Roggenbuck said: The victims who have been heard so far have all indicated that they have been ill at the meetings. All of them showed reactions due to the use of narcotics."

The suspect is not in prison but in a secure drug dependency unit where he is undergoing treatment for addiction.

https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/04/lover-dies-after-doctor-sprinkles-cocaine-on-his-manhood-before-oral-sex/

2 Likes

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Timagex(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
shocked shocked shocked Jesus said, it is finished!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by KOLZY(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mouth action? I don't understand. She is a doctor of mouth action?

18 Likes

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Godhead4(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chai! See how I missed FTC.
Timagex:
smiley
I came before you, I came by 2:46pm

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by ultimate121: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
y

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by NwaAmaikpe: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
shocked

This one yaff weak me finish.
She literally blew herself away.

See creativity.
Some guys are just ingenuous in the act of lovemaking.
And yeye Kebiru keeps bragging about his creativity because he rubs aboniki balm on his kini before every battle.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by joeaz58(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
1000 ways to die... another invented way of murder...

33 Likes

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Cutejaelyn(f): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
I'm thinking of going back to primary school.. please is it possible?

4 Likes

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by nizelgirl(f): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hmmm, what a way to die.

1 Like

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by viceddy95(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by AidlifeOnline(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
I don't believe this

1 Like

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by HomeOfMe(f): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
KNEO777:
A top doctor in Germany is under arrest for killing a lover with cocaine while she performed MouthAction upon him.

Dr. Andreas Niederbichler, 42, is believed to have sprinkled cocaine on his penis before MouthAction was performed on him by his 38-year-old lover and it killed her. Police say Dr. Andreas is being probed for giving three more women the drug during sexual encounters although they suffered no serious adverse effects.

Niederbichler, a plastic and reconstructive surgery expert, was appointed head doctor in his field at the Harzer Clinic in the state of Saxony-Anhalt in 2016. According to recent reports in the German media, he is the new chief physician at the Ameos Hospital in Halberstad.

Doctor puts cocaine on his penis before MouthAction and his lover dies as a result

Unknown to his superiors, Andreas used an online dating site to meet women for sex. The 38-year-old woman was involved in consensual MouthAction with the doctor on February 20 when she collapsed at his home in Halberstadt. His apartment was within clinic grounds and she was raced to hospital in an ambulance but died soon after being admitted.

Prosecutors say he gave her cocaine without her knowing about it. He is charged with bodily harm leading to death.

Chief prosecutor Hal Roggenbuck said: The victims who have been heard so far have all indicated that they have been ill at the meetings. All of them showed reactions due to the use of narcotics."

The suspect is not in prison but in a secure drug dependency unit where he is undergoing treatment for addiction.

https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/04/lover-dies-after-doctor-sprinkles-cocaine-on-his-manhood-before-oral-sex/

Ha jesuuuu!

2 Likes

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by pweshboi(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
Damnnnnn what a way to go. Just imagining the hot iron rod she will be sucking in Hell.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Drversatile: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
[The suspect is not in prison but in a secure drug dependency unit where he is undergoing treatment for addiction. ]

If he is a black man he will be in prison , but since he is one of their own the story changes.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by ebuk4real(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
Interesting. No wonder my cousin sister vowed not to marry a doctor. Most of them can't be trusted...

8 Likes

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by obaival(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
Gbana na bastard

3 Likes

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by joeaz58(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
if u talk nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Prinxxdave: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
Buhari why

4 Likes

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by koladebrainiac(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
these are the German costmetic surgeon that killed our ex-First lady. to think that Oyinbos are that good is insane

2 Likes

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by shorlla(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by ShitHead(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
She died for what she loved...

Asssholes!

1 Like

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by dewizzo: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
Dr WHO

1 Like

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Troublemaker007(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Drop it like it’s hot.

8 Likes

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by officialteemi(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
oyibo sef

2 Likes

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Troublemaker007(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
joeaz58:
if u talk nonsense!!!

What are u expecting. I dey like him nonsense sha cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Adonis86(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Psychopaths are Ubiquitous regardless of societies, race or profession... Ndi ocha could be silly, but the Lady I think is sillier...

7 Likes

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by RexTramadol1: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
rob rob

high to death

she either died hard or wet

rip sha.
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Timagex(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
Godhead4:
Chai! See how I missed FTC.
I came before you, I came by 2:46pm
cheesy grin grin
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Edge1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
She followed him simply because he is a medical doctor and probably he is very responsible and won't harm her.

Women and their fish brains.

3 Likes

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
that awkward moment when you wanna have sex and you start going violent on yourself and the babe doing asif you will die if you don't have it that moment.......you start spanking her ass pulling her hair pouring oil on the ass murmuring nonsense even slapping her cheeks and at the end na 10mins you go use ontop

2 Likes

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Yinxies(f): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
This kind news sef kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest / Nigerian Businessman Brutally Murdered In Vietnam / Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.