Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction (51381 Views)

Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos / Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Tohzara(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
To get high for a few minutes, he pulled himself down from the height he has reached in his career.

Have a nice time in your new home awaiting you. Life just fücked you with a bigger dick.

RIP to the poor woman.

3 Likes

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by anyicash(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Crazy things happening over the world...not only in Naija..infact the world is mad.
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by ekestic1976(f): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
Died in Love.
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by naijjaman(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
Na Waoh

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
En dey laugh self, idiot.
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Austinoiz(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
I fear for them prick suckers!
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
anyicash:
Crazy things happening over the world...not only in Naija..infact the world is mad.

See, this naija better pass many country die, but who dey lead us, is d problem
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by thunderbabs: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
Godhead4:
Chai! See how I missed FTC.
I came before you, I came by 2:46pm

Haaaaa shocked una still dey cum on top this sexcapade death news.... Una no like unaselves oo...

U cum b4 him, odaa oo, kontinue cumming
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by MEDICPATH(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
Why would a doctor do that knowing the risk involved...unless he wants to kill her...what do I even know grin
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Kuluuu: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mouth action is sinful and disgusting but they won't hear. RIP to madam mouth action.
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Kobicove(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
At least she died with a smile on her lips cheesy
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Azam101: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
She died in active service .

1 Like

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by asawanathegreat(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
Very unfortunate
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Paulreports(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
Next time it will breast action.Men beware
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Paulreports(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
Next time it will breast action
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by crafteck(m): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
How did they know she didn't know
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
Godhead4:
Chai! See how I missed FTC.
I came before you, I came by 2:46pm

Sorry we saw him before you. Lol
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by lloyds(m): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
KOLZY:
Mouth action? I don't understand. She is a doctor of mouth action?

No, she is not a doc.
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by ocelot2006(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ehm......define "mouth action".
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by yeman1(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
KNEO777:
A top doctor in Germany is under arrest for killing a lover with cocaine while she performed MouthAction upon him.

Dr. Andreas Niederbichler, 42, is believed to have sprinkled cocaine on his penis before MouthAction was performed on him by his 38-year-old lover and it killed her. Police say Dr. Andreas is being probed for giving three more women the drug during sexual encounters although they suffered no serious adverse effects.

Niederbichler, a plastic and reconstructive surgery expert, was appointed head doctor in his field at the Harzer Clinic in the state of Saxony-Anhalt in 2016. According to recent reports in the German media, he is the new chief physician at the Ameos Hospital in Halberstad.

Doctor puts cocaine on his penis before MouthAction and his lover dies as a result

Unknown to his superiors, Andreas used an online dating site to meet women for sex. The 38-year-old woman was involved in consensual MouthAction with the doctor on February 20 when she collapsed at his home in Halberstadt. His apartment was within clinic grounds and she was raced to hospital in an ambulance but died soon after being admitted.

Prosecutors say he gave her cocaine without her knowing about it. He is charged with bodily harm leading to death.

Chief prosecutor Hal Roggenbuck said: The victims who have been heard so far have all indicated that they have been ill at the meetings. All of them showed reactions due to the use of narcotics."

The suspect is not in prison but in a secure drug dependency unit where he is undergoing treatment for addiction.

https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/04/lover-dies-after-doctor-sprinkles-cocaine-on-his-manhood-before-oral-sex/

Na wá Oh !
Do you mean BJ?
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by wtfcoded: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
grin
This doctor must be a psycho
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by iamagod1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
Please...

What

Is

Mouth action?
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Lhimeet(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
What a way to die

Satan deek await you in hell,suck & rot in hell
cheesy

Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by anyicash(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
happinesssssssss:

See, this naija better pass many country die, but who dey lead us, is d problem
Abi?
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Diso60090(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
KOLZY:

English student
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by elda2303(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
KOLZY:

grin grin grin
She has a PhD in mouthing
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by enemyofprogress: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
Dis one weak me o
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by olu690(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
Wow!! A death on a joy stick... Go tell God what happened.
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by Pennywise(m): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
Cutejaelyn:
I'm thinking of going back to primary school.. please is it possible?

You dont need to go to Primary School to do mouth action
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by shegzy08: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
Her last action was mouth action
Re: Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
such a handsome fat-cow is a disgrace to his profession.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance / Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) / Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.