Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics (36168 Views)

Man Goes Missing In Akwa Ibom After Dropping Suicide Note In Church / Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Pumpulapu: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
Oh
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Lifeofpolice1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
AnonyNymous:
False prophecy?
gone wrong
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by datola: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Ojuri20: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
Prophets of doom won't come my way
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by eluquenson(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
Pastor deceiving gullible people since 1900

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Dom2020: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
Naija prophet, nna their way
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Beedude(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
The Man And His Pastor Should Be Cruxified
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Follygunners: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
Yeepa... Damn it!

Na dem dem sha grin .. Why?

Savagery instincts on display. undecided
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by owunabastard: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
Akwa-Ibom and their stupidity. People should beware of all this fake prophet parading themselves, if your mother wants to kill you, she did not do it when you are infant, is now as an adult she will kill you.
The man deserves death by hanging.
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
A mere mortal tells you "God said", why not ask God yourself?, or you nor get mouth?, some people are so gullible that it amazed me undecided
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by ipobarecriminals: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
sad sad angry Eni bi omo oran ni pon.Edumare fun wa ni olu omo
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by kmaster007: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
does pastors suld just stop dis prophecy dey re giving. dis guy self mumu if his mother wntd to kill him he will hv don it wen he wz a baby.
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Abdulkareem407(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
jungle justice is allowed on this man
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Chocboyslim: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
I'm tired of akwaibo state witch case. Ur mother is a witch; abi?? But she carried u for 9months and nurture u till u grow up as a big fool which u re to admit dat ur mother was a witch by one hungry prophet who is after ur lazy money. Shame on u!! If am chanced; would love to meet the commissioner of education to diverse means of enlighten akwaibomites on the cases of withcraft.. If possible; make it a compulsory subject in every organisation.
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by wingmanII: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
The so called"prophet" should be tried as an accomplice. These guys have caused so much distress in families and communities.
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
I hope d said pastor has been arrested alongside d maggot dat killed his mama
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Noblefirstlady: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
He is so heartless.she is a witch and she did not kill u right from when u were a baby.l can't think of any reason for me to kill my dear mama even if she is whatever.
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by ELgordo(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
GOD! have mercy
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by omohayek: 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
As tragic and horrifying as this story may be, it only represents the extreme of an all too common mindset amongst Nigerians of all tribes, classes and even educational backgrounds. There is no difference in principle between all the nonsense about tithing and prophecies, all the stories about people being found with human body parts they intend to use for “rituals”, or the crazed fanatics who sign up with Boko Haram: all are in the grip of a superstitious, irrational worldview that prefers the easy answers provided by appeals to the supernatural, to the hard work and discipline required to make sense of the world through a sceptical, empirical search for knowledge. Most Nigerians may never go as far as beating their own mothers to death, but it is pure delusion to think that most of you are really that much better than this particular gullible zealot.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Didi2d(m): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
That's how a pastor told me not to attend my mother's burial...
Till today I regret it. A woman that Loved me so much!
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by alenwup(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
SOFTENGR:
Would I be right if I say that this man deserves jungle justice?

Right now I feel like wasting that man animal.
Jungle justice will be too fair for him: allow him to live his miserable life where his mother's ghost will continue to hunt him until he kills himself. Ewu

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Pennywise(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
Pastor should be charged for accessory to murder or at least manslaughter
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by yazach: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
zoba88:
The unbelievable has happened in Nsit Ubium Local government area of Akwa Ibom State as man killed his mother by beating her up.

According to an eye witness,the man confessed that a certain prophet gave him a prophecy that his mother is a witch and behind his sufferings.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/man-beats-his-mother-dead-in-akwa-ibom.html?m=1

Only God knows how many families have been ruined by pastors
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
why is he still alive
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Spicycat(f): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
My salute to Christians in the house. How can a man of this age claim to be a prophet and y'all will start worshiping him.
How do you guys feel calling somebody like yourselves man of God, i mean i just don't get it, do y'all see yourselves as men of devil or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
angry....... Na the Pastor. Be NnWintch angry angry angry
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by madgoat(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
What is this world turning into?
The main problem with Nigeria and Nigerians is that we are too religious.
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
I was saddened and flummoxed at the same time when I read this story. I was saddened because the old woman met her untimely death simply because of a prophecy albeit false, imagined or real. And flumoxxed because the son must have been experiencing unimaginable hardship [who doesn't in today's Nigeria] to turn into a killer.

The questions I have for the young man is what evidence did he have that his mother was the source and reasons for his failure in life? What life ventures did he try and failed? The get rich quick mentality that's very prevalent in the society today makes people do unimaginable things just to acquire wealth. We as humans tend to forget that everything in life is a process and takes time including life itself.

As a child, you learn to crawl before you walk and not vice versa. Nothing in life that's worth having is easy..you have to put time and efforts in it and have patience. It is easy to lay blame on someone else for our own lack of efforts and personal failures. Could you imagine with the sufferings and failures that citizens are experiencing daily and if they start blaming their parents or siblings for their misfortune and then resort to killing them?

Should that become the trend, Nigeria would become a killing field. The first mistake the man made was to seek the advise of a FALSE PROPHET. These prophets would always have someone in your immediate or extended family to blame as a cog in your wheel of fortune. Beware of these false Prophets!
Re: Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics by BetaThings: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
AnonyNymous:
False prophecy?

How do you know its false? Don't you believe wizards, witches, goblins and the likes exist? Or haven't you ever thought to yourself that the women you call witches are people's parents too?

If you were gullible enough to believe that your own mother was a witch, now that you've killed her, the next step would be to go to the church or mosque or wherever you got your bullsh*t from and give thanks for overcoming the obstacle in your life. Don't forget to pay tithes too, or give a special thanksgiving offering or whatever the heck it is you do at your place of worship.

Please leave mosque out of it

And your Lord has decreed that you not worship except Him, and to parents, good treatment. Whether one or both of them reach old age [while] with you, say not to them [so much as], "uff," and do not repel them but speak to them a noble word.

Qur'an 17 : 23

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 In Ibadan (Photo) / Corps Members Attacked By Robbers In Ekpoma, Edo State / Suspected Kidnappers, Robbers Arrest In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.