Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,485 members, 7,865,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Have You Ever Met An Atheist Before ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Met An Atheist Before ? (1293 Views)

From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Met An Atheist Before ? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
trapQ:
He did not just sound offensive. He was very very offensive and aggressive towards us believers and rained insults on us and Jesus and the Bible and everything else concerning Christianity.

So by your first sentence, are you purporting that atheists generally are jerks who derive pleasure in bashing religion and it's adherents?

Well the dude has a lifestyle that is a complete turn off for every sensible person. He threatened to beat up a lady in my presence, he is too aggressive and likes to win every argument by making sure his voice is the loudest. The good side of him though is that he is very neat and hardworking.
well just to be sure,did he ever proclaim that he does not believe in God or is he just an ex christian
Re: Have You Ever Met An Atheist Before ? by budaatum: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
trapQ:

So by your first sentence, are you purporting that atheists generally are jerks who derive pleasure in bashing religion and it's adherents?
Did you just rain insults on me and call me jerk?
You must be an atheist!
Re: Have You Ever Met An Atheist Before ? by trapQ: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Not only did he proclaim that there's no such thing as God, he also called God unprintable words. I wonder how an inexistent being can be all those things he mentioned.

Apparently he was a Christian several years ago.
darkchild64:

well just to be sure,did he ever proclaim that he does not believe in God or is he just an ex christian
Re: Have You Ever Met An Atheist Before ? by trapQ: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
I never wanted to get into an argument with him as i knew it would yield no results but nigga didn't let me be so we got talking on religion and how the world came into being. Apparently he thought he was speaking with a complete novice.

When asked how the world came into being, he mentioned an explosion in outer space. So I asked "what caused the reaction that lead to the explosion and just what exploded...."? Since a body will remain in its state of rest or uniform velocity until bla bla bla... Nigga said it was potential energy that reacted with kinetic energy and kaboom everything came into being. I just laughed and went to sleep.
Re: Have You Ever Met An Atheist Before ? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
trapQ:
I never wanted to get into an argument with him as i knew it would yield no results but nigga didn't let me be so we got talking on religion and how the world came into being. Apparently he thought he was speaking with a complete novice.

When asked how the world came into being, he mentioned an explosion in outer space. So I asked "what caused the reaction that lead to the explosion and just what exploded...."? Since a body will remain in its state of rest or uniform velocity until bla bla bla... Nigga said it was potential energy that reacted with kinetic energy and kaboom everything came into being. I just laughed and went to sleep.
okay,but asides religion what bad characters has he portrayed
Re: Have You Ever Met An Atheist Before ? by trapQ: 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
The answer to that is contained in my previous reply to you.
darkchild64:

okay,but asides religion what bad characters has he portrayed
Re: Have You Ever Met An Atheist Before ? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
trapQ:
The answer to that is contained in my previous reply to you.
well going by what you've said is seems that this atheist in question has a lot of deficiencies nonetheless since he hasn't done anything that would probably prompt an arrest we can't really say he is a bad person hence from this instance we can see that atheists are not monsters like claimed,

I would appreciate more instances
Re: Have You Ever Met An Atheist Before ? by Deicide: 12:40am On Apr 15, 2018
To be honest I haven't met any in real life only online but what does it matter?
Re: Have You Ever Met An Atheist Before ? by Deicide: 12:41am On Apr 15, 2018
trapQ:

Stop to day lie Jare....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met An Atheist Before ? by trapQ: 7:49am On Apr 15, 2018
Get lost
Deicide:

Stop to day lie Jare....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outrage As Zambia Pastor Removes Lady's Underwear In Church (pic) / This Happened When Archibishop Benson Idahosa Confronted The World Witches / 65 Hearty Cheers To Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.