Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Dust Removal From Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Dust Removal From Laptop (803 Views)

Shortcut Virus Removal From Windows 7 PC / Wifi From Laptop To Smartphone / Please Help! Connecting Audio From Laptop To Home Theatre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dust Removal From Laptop by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2007
hello,
i own a toshiba satellitte .i've been experiencing random shutdowns sad.i just found out that this is a regular problem with the satelitte series. apparently, you need to clear dust from the cooling fan.there are severall ways 2 do this, from opening it up and cleanin the heatsink, to using a 'dustbuster in a can', which apparently blows compressed air and clears the dust.does anyone know where i can find this 'dustbuster in a can'? am a little leery of going to pc village to sort the problem by opening the laptop up( lotsa quacks masqurading as 'computer engineers').thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Ping My Computers? / Buying Laptop In The Us For Use In The Uk / Help With Ubuntu Ultimate (fiesty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.