Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) (45566 Views)

Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him / Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards / Headies 2019 – Full List Of Winners Of 13th Headies Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Youngsage: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mstchewww.

Well if "Mad Over You" doesn't win an award, then I will truly know that awards in Nigeria are done for.

2 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Youngsage: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
latexxbro:
I still don't get how people rate IF and FALL by davido to be better than MAD OVER YOU by runtown....Guys MAD OVER YOU should claim all award in the category it falls in....Song of the year...etc....Forget sentiments.

Honestly. I don't understand too. It deserves more nominations sef. But trust Naija people.

2 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by ogunsj: 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
Youngsage:

Honestly. I don't understand too. It deserves more nominations sef. But trust Naija people.
one man meat is another man's puff puff.
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
Point of Correction, Rara was produced by Selebobo.
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Pentools(m): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
coluka:
My Predictions

Best recording -- Joromi by Simi
Best Pop single -- If by Davido
Best Producer -- Kidominant
Best Reggae/ Dancehall -- Come closer by Wizkid
Best Rap Album -- The Playmaker by Phyno
Best Pop/ RnB Album -- STFOS by Wizkid
Best Music Video -- Malo by Tiwa Savage
Best RnB single -- Romeo and Juliet by Johnny drille
Best Collabo --- Malo by Tiwa Savage and Wizkid
Best Rap single -- You rappers should fix up ur lives MI
Best vocal performance(M) --Romeo&Juliet Johny drille
Best Vocal performance(F) -- Saro by Niniola
NextRated -- Mayorkun
HipHop World revelation -- Mr Eazi or Reekado(Not sure)
Lyricist in the roll -- You Rappers Fix up ur lives by MI
Best Street -- WO by olamide
Best Alternative song -- Romeo & Juliet by Johnny drille
Album of the Year -- STFOS by Wizkid
Artiste of the Year -- Davido
Song of the Year -- IF by Davido
African Artiste. -- Sarkodie
Viewers Choice -- IF by Davido
Best Performer -- Flavour
Rookie -- Perruzi or Kidi (I'm not sure of this one)

Nice prediction, but for the rookie I think airboy deserves the award.

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Timoleon(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
kurajordan:
I hope Erigga wins an Headies
I hope so too...

4 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by uwa244(m): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
I pray my man ERIGGA wins one of the 2 nominations for him.

2 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
Pentools:

Nice prediction, but for the rookie I think airboy deserves the award.
Correct, Na Airboy get am.

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
kongrats to erigga, I hope he takes a win home, but what about yung6ix highstar album?

2 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by pahzz(m): 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ojemedad:
I can see Errigha first nomitions, kudos to one of the king of raps
Nah, this isn't his first nomination.

2 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by pahzz(m): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ojemedad:

Erriga is one bad lyricist and devilish rapper, the guy is so fucking good but because he is not Yoruba or Ibo his songs don't get played on air
Truly, the only thing them get pass Erigga na airplay.

5 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by peeberry2(m): 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
Erigga all the way...the real king of the street....

2 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
Klitoris By Bruno since when
Its been almost 2 years now
The album came out
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by stuff46(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
Borna boy didn't make that list?
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Jhoanner(f): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nice one!
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Tundeobama(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
We voters are already voting for Davido, wizkid and olamide.dont go and vote be ranting online this 3 guys has more fan base than other even outside Nigeria
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Endougs(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
lostluggage:
cheesy cheesy
grin grin
cheesy cheesy
grin grin

You must be wondering why i am shining teeth
Well, my Gee Erigga New Money got two Nominations grin grin
Man has been putting in work for long.

A Trip to the South, You no need Visa
King of the south to your door, like Domino Pizza
The Way My Rap Deep, i dey fear make you no drown
Wont stop till my money long pass devil gown

A trip to the south EP
use your eyes listen
and mouth look better talent the industry is missing

rappers dey fear, dem no believe say i go blow one day
heart dey beat anyhow like who follow one way
if na beef you dey find i shade am like suya
salamaleku my kala dey reply booYaa!!

tie your producer up
use eim number text you
say better beat dey
you come studio we mess you

na me na own the throne
you just dey stone the throne
na street carry am give me i no fit bone the throne

my teacher tell me say nah army gun go shoot me die
but instead nah clearance dey shoot me guy

the day anonymous call me i dey jungle dey smoke
sign contract i never start industry don dey smoke

i don big pass who dey write na straight from my head
commot your leg for wire warri say abegggg

Erigga-Industry Nite

If you lover erigga hit the like button jare

As in brother I happy pass you self.
A trip to the South my best rap album of the year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Osirawboy: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
Erigga must win that Lyrcist on the Roll.

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
coluka:
My Predictions
Best recording -- Joromi by Simi Best Pop single -- If by Davido Best Producer -- Kidominant Best Reggae/ Dancehall -- Come closer by Wizkid Best Rap Album -- The Playmaker by Phyno Best Pop/ RnB Album -- STFOS by Wizkid Best Music Video -- Malo by Tiwa Savage Best RnB single -- Romeo and Juliet by Johnny drille Best Collabo --- Malo by Tiwa Savage and Wizkid Best Rap single -- You rappers should fix up ur lives MI Best vocal performance(M) --Romeo&Juliet Johny drille Best Vocal performance(F) -- Saro by Niniola NextRated -- Mayorkun HipHop World revelation -- Mr Eazi or Reekado(Not sure) Lyricist in the roll -- You Rappers Fix up ur lives by MI Best Street -- WO by olamide Best Alternative song -- Romeo & Juliet by Johnny drille Album of the Year -- STFOS by Wizkid Artiste of the Year -- Davido Song of the Year -- IF by Davido African Artiste. -- Sarkodie Viewers Choice -- IF by Davido Best Performer -- Flavour Rookie -- Perruzi or Kidi (I'm not sure of this one)
African artiste is Nasty C
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Alfryd: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
y demmie vee/dotman no get nomination for rookie/next rated ,caus this guys have don a good job

Tipping AQ for the lyrics of the year award
AQ continue your rap flow my mentor in rap
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
lostluggage:
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
You must be wondering why i am shining teeth Well, my Gee Erigga New Money got two Nominations grin grin Man has been putting in work for long.
A Trip to the South, You no need Visa King of the south to your door, like Domino Pizza The Way My Rap Deep, i dey fear make you no drown Wont stop till my money long pass devil gown
A trip to the south EP use your eyes listen and mouth look better talent the industry is missing
rappers dey fear, dem no believe say i go blow one day heart dey beat anyhow like who follow one way if na beef you dey find i shade am like suya salamaleku my kala dey reply booYaa!!
tie your producer up use eim number text you say better beat dey you come studio we mess you
na me na own the throne you just dey stone the throne na street carry am give me i no fit bone the throne
my teacher tell me say nah army gun go shoot me die but instead nah clearance dey shoot me guy
the day anonymous call me i dey jungle dey smoke sign contract i never start industry don dey smoke
i don big pass who dey write na straight from my head commot your leg for wire warri say abegggg

Erigga-Industry Nite
If you lover erigga hit the like button jare

Please Recommend three tracks. Let me sample his music
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Gabbyraze(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
coluka:
My Predictions

Best recording -- Joromi by Simi
Best Pop single -- If by Davido
Best Producer -- Kidominant
Best Reggae/ Dancehall -- Come closer by Wizkid
Best Rap Album -- The Playmaker by Phyno
Best Pop/ RnB Album -- STFOS by Wizkid
Best Music Video -- Malo by Tiwa Savage
Best RnB single -- Romeo and Juliet by Johnny drille
Best Collabo --- Malo by Tiwa Savage and Wizkid
Best Rap single -- You rappers should fix up ur lives MI
Best vocal performance(M) --Romeo&Juliet Johny drille
Best Vocal performance(F) -- Saro by Niniola
NextRated -- Mayorkun
HipHop World revelation -- Mr Eazi or Reekado(Not sure)
Lyricist in the roll -- You Rappers Fix up ur lives by MI
Best Street -- WO by olamide
Best Alternative song -- Romeo & Juliet by Johnny drille
Album of the Year -- STFOS by Wizkid
Artiste of the Year -- Davido
Song of the Year -- IF by Davido
African Artiste. -- Sarkodie
Viewers Choice -- IF by Davido
Best Performer -- Flavour
Rookie -- Perruzi or Kidi (I'm not sure of this one)
what is lyrical about 'you rappers should fix up lives'? have you listened to 'Rose' album by AQ?

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by nickz(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Please
Recommend three tracks.
Let me sample his music
a trip to the south,Lagos,industry nite
The guy is one funny dude

2 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Heavance(m): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
How can a song that we have heard over a year + be there? (Mad over you)..... Then "If" and "Fia" in same category, when one has been played for over a year.

I am not saying the songs are not lovely, all I am saying is, nominees shouldn't be a song that has been out over a year plus... Headies is not serious, it is not consistent...

2 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by tega10: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
paper boy all the way. erriga wrapper forget. the guy yarn pass who day gossip.
lyricist on roll, make nobody near there oh. who day rap for this country again aside from king paper?
we just get talkers and singers, which rappers? abeg paper boy them no reach. a trip to the south anyday

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by tega10: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
nickz:
a trip to the south,Lagos,industry nite The guy is one funny dude
Bros you no list *hold up* ?
chai Na there erriga end work na

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
nickz:
a trip to the south,Lagos,industry nite The guy is one funny dude

The guy just got a new fan.
Dope.
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
tega10:

Bros you no list *hold up* ?
chai Na there erriga end work na
Make i go download sharpaly
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Nickifrosh(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
kurajordan:
I hope Erigga wins an Headies
i swear

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
Erriga musical cultism is obviously bright

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by pahzz(m): 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Make i go download sharpaly
Just download the whole "A trip to the south" album.

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by COOL10(m): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
angryWhy wasn't Ric Hassani nominated this time around? I'm happy for Boogey tho. That guy's something else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) / Top 10 Nigerian Songs 2017: Top 30 Most Popular Music In Naija / 100+ Songs To Download From 360nobs.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.