Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) (45569 Views)

Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him / Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards / Headies 2019 – Full List Of Winners Of 13th Headies Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by idreezbaba(m): 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
Misterdhee1:
STFO was a flop back to back. It wont win the album of the year
SFTOS is the most streamed Nigerian album on spotify! .. catch up or stay local
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Heineken(m): 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
lostluggage:
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
You must be wondering why i am shining teeth Well, my Gee Erigga New Money got two Nominations grin grin Man has been putting in work for long.
A Trip to the South, You no need Visa King of the south to your door, like Domino Pizza The Way My Rap Deep, i dey fear make you no drown Wont stop till my money long pass devil gown
A trip to the south EP use your eyes listen and mouth look better talent the industry is missing
rappers dey fear, dem no believe say i go blow one day heart dey beat anyhow like who follow one way if na beef you dey find i shade am like suya salamaleku my kala dey reply booYaa!!
tie your producer up use eim number text you say better beat dey you come studio we mess you
na me na own the throne you just dey stone the throne na street carry am give me i no fit bone the throne
my teacher tell me say nah army gun go shoot me die but instead nah clearance dey shoot me guy
the day anonymous call me i dey jungle dey smoke sign contract i never start industry don dey smoke
i don big pass who dey write na straight from my head commot your leg for wire warri say abegggg

Erigga-Industry Nite
If you lover erigga hit the like button jare

man what's the real title of this song?
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Heineken(m): 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
lostluggage:
You must be wondering why i am shining teeth Well, my Gee Erigga New Money got two Nominations grin grin Man has been putting in work for long.
A Trip to the South, You no need Visa King of the south to your door, like Domino Pizza The Way My Rap Deep, i dey fear make you no drown Wont stop till my money long pass devil gown
A trip to the south EP use your eyes listen and mouth look better talent the industry is missing
rappers dey fear, dem no believe say i go blow one day heart dey beat anyhow like who follow one way if na beef you dey find i shade am like suya salamaleku my kala dey reply booYaa!!
tie your producer up use eim number text you say better beat dey you come studio we mess you
na me na own the throne you just dey stone the throne na street carry am give me i no fit bone the throne
my teacher tell me say nah army gun go shoot me die but instead nah clearance dey shoot me guy
the day anonymous call me i dey jungle dey smoke sign contract i never start industry don dey smoke
i don big pass who dey write na straight from my head commot your leg for wire warri say abegggg

Erigga-Industry Nite

thanks man. Later got it

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Heineken(m): 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
Erigga is good.

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by yoji: 6:19am On Apr 14, 2018
coluka:
My Predictions

Best recording -- Joromi by Simi
Best Pop single -- If by Davido
Best Producer -- Kidominant
Best Reggae/ Dancehall -- Come closer by Wizkid
Best Rap Album -- The Playmaker by Phyno
Best Pop/ RnB Album -- STFOS by Wizkid
Best Music Video -- Malo by Tiwa Savage
Best RnB single -- Romeo and Juliet by Johnny drille
Best Collabo --- Malo by Tiwa Savage and Wizkid
Best Rap single -- You rappers should fix up ur lives MI
Best vocal performance(M) --Romeo&Juliet Johny drille
Best Vocal performance(F) -- Saro by Niniola
NextRated -- Mayorkun
HipHop World revelation -- Mr Eazi or Reekado(Not sure)
Lyricist in the roll -- You Rappers Fix up ur lives by MI
Best Street -- WO by olamide
Best Alternative song -- Romeo & Juliet by Johnny drille
Album of the Year -- STFOS by Wizkid
Artiste of the Year -- Davido
Song of the Year -- IF by Davido
African Artiste. -- Sarkodie
Viewers Choice -- IF by Davido
Best Performer -- Flavour
Rookie -- Perruzi or Kidi (I'm not sure of this one)
Mayorkun over Maleek Berry? Are u for real? It's not even close, Maleek Berry is way ahead for next rated.
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Davedgr8(m): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Make i go download sharpaly
download death bed and end of panda cover.. Though dese ones na him old tracks

Eriga na real badt

2 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 14, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Please
Recommend three tracks.
Let me sample his music
sorry for the late reply.
Erigga is a rapper famous for his witty lines, excellent word play and street appeal.
checkout
Industry Nite
refix
Corporate ft King Perryy
Deathbed freestyle
bonus: Another one, Motivation ft Victor AD. you wont regret listening to 9jas number one pidgin rapper

2 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by latexxbro(m): 7:01am On Apr 14, 2018
Youngsage:

Honestly. I don't understand too. It deserves more nominations sef. But trust Naija people.
seriously.....Naijas and sentiments always....
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2018
Onyeedum:
So my guy drop album since and nobody tell me TRIP TO THE SOUTH – ERIGGA

e never late bro.. check out d albulm

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by donblade85555(m): 7:32am On Apr 14, 2018
latexxbro:
I still don't get how people rate IF and FALL by davido to be better than MAD OVER YOU by runtown....Guys MAD OVER YOU should claim all award in the category it falls in....Song of the year...etc....Forget sentiments.
d thing weak me self o

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2018
coluka:
My Predictions

NextRated -- Mayorkun
Song of the year should go to Penalty - Small Doctor
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by edgecution(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
coluka:
My Predictions

NextRated -- Mayorkun
African Artiste. -- Sarkodie Nasty C.

Change Sarkodie to Nasty asap.

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Juzec: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Davedgr8:
download death bed and end of panda cover.. Though dese ones na him old tracks

Eriga na real badt
damn!!! These two songs just dey on repeat for my phone. Thanks for sharing.
I no dey listen to Nigerian rap but I don make exception for Erigga....I don download all he songs grin

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ojemedad:

Erriga is one bad lyricist and devilish rapper, the guy is so fucking good but because he is not Yoruba or Ibo his songs don't get played on air
Shut the Bleep up! Eriga's song contains foul words which can Neva be played on air!
Dude should work on his lyrics, it's too vulgar!
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by estijaz(f): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
Decypher:
Shut the Bleep up! Eriga's song contains foul words which can Neva be played on air!
so Olamide and Lil Kesh nor dey use vulgar words abi?
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Momoh7(m): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2018
lostluggage:

Erigga-Industry Nite

Post the link make we dey vote for erigga back to back
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2018
Momoh7:

Post the link make we dey vote for erigga back to back
the categories for which he was nominated are non voting categories...
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 30, 2018
Decypher:
when last did you listen to erigga.. that vulglar stereotype has been overwritten a long time ago...
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by MRAKBEE(m): 6:49am On May 03, 2018
coluka:
My Predictions

NextRated -- Mayorkun
You are really a mavin guy.. Its ur predictions anyways
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by BrightForYou(m): 8:31am On May 05, 2018
Today is the D-Day. So how can we know the time the program will be commence? And is it going to be shown by only HIP TV?
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by duro4real(m): 11:25am On May 05, 2018
BrightForYou:
Today is the D-Day. So how can we know the time the program will be commence? And is it going to be shown by only HIP TV?

Any one with d accurate time pls?
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by Samswags9(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2018
duro4real:

10 PM
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by BrightForYou(m): 5:58pm On May 05, 2018
duro4real:

7pm
Re: The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) by temmym4(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2018
yoji:

Mayorkun over Maleek Berry? Are u for real? It's not even close, Maleek Berry is way ahead for next rated.

.....and at the end, he was right.. U were wrong!

Just because Maleek Berry is your favorite doesn't mean he is loved by majority or has a better chance over another artist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) / 100+ Songs To Download From 360nobs.com / Top 10 Nigerian Songs 2017: Top 30 Most Popular Music In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.