Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) (52535 Views)

Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel / Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard / Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Pat081: 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
BUHARImyDOG:
NO single IGBO MAN, IGBO AMAKA
Nt ur time now
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by kenex4ever(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
timilehing:
Innocent people
this is Why this country is the way it is.

You are calling suspects innocent because them no shoot your family member.
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by ZarahBuhari: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
Kai! All innocent people embarassed
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by ncoolsome(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
Pls don't pick n use a sim/phone that isn't registered in ur name...

Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Kingspin(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
I hope they catch the real arm robbers. Those guys need life imprison.
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by laraemi(f): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
God will expose them
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by kings09(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by princeSammyz: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
They are all going down! Everyone of them...
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Reelectbuhari: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
yoruba and criminality.........

I once hear person say......#All yoruba na thief#

they need torture them so dat they can suffocate in their iniquities.....

Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by dermmy(m): 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
satelliteDISH:
What a miracle! So the Nigerian police can successfully apprehend suspects within one week yet they can't arrest even a single fulani heldsmen in benue and kaduna for more than 3 years now. What an irony.

GOD bless you, my thought exactly.

Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Whothecapfits: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
still bleeding with anger
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Britishcoins(m): 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
If I shout AFO......
YOU SAY NJA.........
AFONJAS ARE WORLDS MOST WICKED AND DEADLY RUBBERS.

May God punish their generations for killing innocent people

Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thank God, na one by one, all of them go come out as far as Buhari is concern
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

The police have revealed the identities of 12 suspects who were arrested for alleged connection to the last Thursday’s robbery in Offa, Kwara State.

Jimoh Moshood, the police spokesperson at Force Headquarters, released details of the arrests, including recovered exhibits, in a statement to newsmen around 6:00 p.m. Friday.

Read the full statement below:

SUSPECTS
i) Adegoke Shogo 29yrs – Arrested in Offa

ii) Kayode Opadokun 35yrs – Arrested in Offa

iii) Kazeem Abdulrasheed 36yrs – Arrested in Offa

iv) Azeez Abdullahi 27yrs – Arrested in Offa

v) Alexander Reuben 39yrs – Arrested on the 11th April, 2018 in Lagos

vi) Jimoh Isa 28yrs – Arrested on the 11th April, 2018 in Lagos

vii) Azeez Salawudeen 20yrs – Arrested in Offa and victim’s phone and sim cards recovered from him

viii) Adewale Popoola 22yrs – Arrested in Offa and victim’s phone and sim cards recovered from him

ix) Adetoyese Muftau 23yrs – Arrested in Ibadan, Oyo State

x) Aminu Ibrahim 18yrs – Arrested in Ilorin

xi) Richard Buba Terry 23yrs – Arrested in Ilorin

xii) Peter Jaba Kuunfa 25yrs – Arrested in Ilorin

These three (3) last suspects in whose possession another Beretta pistol and Fourteen (14) rounds of live ammunitions were recovered.

EXHIBITS
i. Two (2) Beretta Pistols

ii. Twenty (20) Rounds of Live Ammunition

iii. Four (4) Phones and SIM cards belonging to victims, some of whom were killed during the attack

Consequent on the Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris NPM, mni, deployment of high-powered Police Investigation Team, Armoured Personnel Carrier (APC), Three (3) units of Police Mobile Force (PMF) and Anti-Robbery equipment to Kwara State to carryout discreet investigation into the banks robbery, prevent further attacks and bring perpetrators to justice; the high-powered Police Investigation Team deployed in synergy with the State Criminal Intelligence and Investigation Department have arrested the Nine (9) above mentioned Armed Robbers directly involved in the Banks Robbery and attack on a Police Station in Offa, Kwara State.

2. The Police teams engaged in massive raids of identified criminal spots/flashpoints, stop and search operations, visibility and confidence building patrols, intelligence gathering which led to the arrest of the suspects. Some of the arrest also involved serious exchange of gun fire between the Police and the suspects in their various hideouts.

3. The following are the suspects arrested and have admitted to the various criminal roles they played in the banks robbery attacks and are also assisting Police investigation into the incident.

i) Adegoke Shogo 29yrs Native of Offa Kwara State, he was arrested in Offa after the bank robbery and the attack on the Police Station. He is drug baron and also an Indian Hemp dealer in Offa Kwara State. According to intelligence gathered from cultivated and reliable informant, he is alleged to be one of the sponsors of the robbery attack and the Police Station in Offa. He has made useful statements to the roles he played in the armed robbery.

ii) Kayode Opadokun 35yrs Native of Offa Kwara State, He was found out to have been released from Prison Three (3) months ago after Serving only 8months of his sentence years for Armed Robbery, Notorious Armed Robber and confirmed Gang member of the Offa Bank Robbers. A Barrette pistol and six (6) rounds of live ammunition was recovered from him. He has admitted to the criminal roles he played in the Offa Banks robbery.

iii) Kazeem Abdulrasheed 36yrs Native of Offa Kwara State, A Gang member from whom a Victim’s phone was found. He was arrested in Offa

iv) Azeez Abdullahi 27yrs Native of Offa Kwara State, Gang member from whom a Victim’s Phone and SIM Cards were recovered.

v) Alexander Reuben 39yrs Native of Isoko LGA Delta state, He is a Notorious, Deadly and Hardened Bank robber from whom GMPGs, Rocket launchers and Several Rifles were recovered in 2015, He was released from Prison in December 2017. He was arrested on the 11th April, 2018 in Lagos.

vi) Jimoh Isa 28yrs Native of Okene Kogi State indicted by Technical intelligence generated on the Bank Robbers. He was arrested on the 11thApril, 2018 in Lagos.

4. Three000 (3) suspects namely Azeez Salawudeen 20yrs, Adewale Popoola 22yrs and Adetoyese Muftau 23yrs from whom Two (2) phones and SIM cards belonging to victims were recovered have also made confessional statements admitting to the various roles they played in the commission of the crime.

5. (i) Aminu Ibrahim 18yrs – Arrested in Ilorin,

ii) Richard Buba Terry 23yrs and

iii) Peter Jaba Kuunfa 25yrs

These three (3) suspects in whose possession another Beretta pistol and Fourteen (14) rounds of live ammunitions were recovered were arrested in connection with the Offa bank robbery. They have previously been investigated and charged to court for armed robbery and cultism. They have made confessional statements admitting to the various criminal roles they played in the recent bank robbery in Offa.

6. All the suspects during investigation confessed to the various criminal roles they played in the commission of the crime, however, investigation is being intensified to arrest other suspects still at large and bring them to justice.

7. The Nigeria Police Force once again deeply commiserates with the Government and People of Kwara State, most especially the people of Offa and the families of the victims. The Force will leave no stone unturned in unravelling this dastard act and bring all those responsible to justice. The Force appreciates the supports from members of the public so far and calls for calm and their cooperation to sustain the normalcy that has been restored in the State.

https://politicsngr.com/just-police-capture-12-suspects-responsible-offa-bank-robberyfull-list/
hmmmm nawa o

Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by mzangy: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
I just hope it was only the culprits. Situation like this some innocent people just get unlucky and end up in jail. My advise to those guys that keep long beards and rough hair style go to a barber's shop and do justice to avoid stories that touch.

If I am staying in kwara state or nearby state, I won't bother to buy anything second hand phone too.
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Pat081: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Some people will be thinking dat if I knw I should hv go to police station b4 dis time 5million should have b in bank account now . But u re o.y.o
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Afonja oo. grin

Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Emmycute30(m): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
Publishing names will slow down investigation if actually this list correct. The calibre of arms used during the operation supercedes the types recovered so far. wish the NPF the best Sha.

Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Adeyinka123: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
Round of applause for the Nigerian Police Force. I'm proud of them for this

Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by basmur(m): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
Even if most of the post happen to be false, definitely, there must be an atom of truth in it.
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by buchilino(m): 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
scholes0:

STFU

Unless the criminality DNA in Igbos is at a 99% dominance rate, I wouldn’t expect the names of perpetrators of a bank robbery in KWARA state to be filled with Osu names na. Must you people “develop” everywhere with your crime? At least leave home turf of others for them.

The bank robberies in Imo and Abia go check those ones, you will see your money mongering brothers’ names full there.

WAS HOPING U MAKE A DECENT COMMENT BUT U ENDED UP WORSE DAN D PERSON U WERE REBUKING.
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by YoungLionken(m): 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
How are we sure that some of the aforementioned persons are truly involved. I know what I'm saying, those who have lived in the ghetto would understand at once- there have been situations whereby innocent fellas are being harassed just because they are boys with suspicious look(in the eyes of the police) and make you confess to a crime you didn't commit.
Now if the exercise by the police is true and just, what about the high profile criminals in the government?

Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by esthel(f): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
The Nigerian police making me proud right now...
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Cutiekatty: 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thank God they have been caught.
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by neeyeesky(m): 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nigerian Police Force and lie na 5 & 6
Innocent guys list. I pity d families of dis guys mention
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Babysheart(f): 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shina Rambo brothers

Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by scholes0(m): 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
buchilino:

WAS HOPING U MAKE A DECENT COMMENT BUT U ENDED UP WORSE DAN D PERSON U WERE REBUKING.

But it is true.

Why should he be HAPPY that there was no Igbo name in a crime committed in Kwara?
Na so he dey afraid reach?

Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Earthquake1: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
Adegoke Shogo

Kayode Opadokun

Kazeem Abdulrasheed

Azeez Abdullahi

Alexander Reuben

Jimoh Isa

Azeez Salawudeen

Adewale Popoola

Adetoyese Muftau

Aminu Ibrahim

Richard Buba Terry

Peter Jaba Kuunfa

All of them from the south WA. STE

Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by adenine02: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
timilehing:
Innocent people
seriously u r right

they claim they found pistols while from the CCTV video they were all carrying AK47

Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by columbus007(m): 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
I smell lies.
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by omongbatim: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
SUSPECTS
i) Adegoke Shogo 29yrs – Arrested in Offa

ii) Kayode Opadokun 35yrs – Arrested in Offa

iii) Kazeem Abdulrasheed 36yrs – Arrested in Offa

iv) Azeez Abdullahi 27yrs – Arrested in Offa

v) Alexander Reuben 39yrs – Arrested on the 11th April, 2018 in Lagos

vi) Jimoh Isa 28yrs – Arrested on the 11th April, 2018 in Lagos

vii) Azeez Salawudeen 20yrs – Arrested in Offa and victim’s phone and sim cards recovered from him

viii) Adewale Popoola 22yrs – Arrested in Offa and victim’s phone and sim cards recovered from him

ix) Adetoyese Muftau 23yrs – Arrested in Ibadan, Oyo State

x) Aminu Ibrahim 18yrs – Arrested in Ilorin

xi) Richard Buba Terry 23yrs – Arrested in Ilorin

xii) Peter Jaba Kuunfa 25yrs – Arrested in Ilorin

8 out of 12 are Afonjas

Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai / Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) / My Sister's Account Was Wiped Out While Her Atm Card Was With Her

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54