Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) (52800 Views)

Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel / Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard / Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
alobright17:
Just amen to the prayer...... imagine how you just concluded in calling them innocent already without any investigation.

there names are there they've made confessions , you can't just call them innocent already, all of them for that matter haba.
dont pray to fall into trouble you dont know about especially NPF
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by seunlayi(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
I don't pray for Nigeria police trouble
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by elRamani(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
those ones that were caught with victims' phones and sim cards, i can bet wit my life they're not part of d actual robbery gang

they stole d phones from d dead bodies, people do this alot especially with accident victims
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by alobright17(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
No trouble will make me confess to something I never did,and don't pray to meet this lazy idiots that called themselves armed robbers.I rather enter into police trouble than them.
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by delzbaba(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
all those caught with sim cards and phones are just unfortunate people picking pockets of the dead people at the scene
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by samuel900(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Police and armed robbers 5 & 6...except they are not wish to......
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Printerscanner: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
satelliteDISH:
What a miracle! So the Nigerian police can successfully apprehend suspects within one week yet they can't arrest even a single fulani heldsmen in benue and kaduna for more than 3 years now. What an irony.

Go and organize and execute your own bank robbery so that we can see how long it will take the Nigeria Police Force to arrest you and put you where you really belong - behind the bars.
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Konskott(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
I don't believe police with this list that has suddenly surfaced. They can't withstand robbers in this country. They run when criminals strike and then emerge later to say they have arrested suspects who, 99% , may be innocent persons. Where were they when the criminals drove all the way down to Offa with the arsenal of weapons in the convoy of cars that ferried them to town? Police, I don't trust them. They don't do attack and they don't do defensive or preventive (intelligence gathering) . They are lacking in all departments of policing. Its really sad.
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Truthcat: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
Double whammy jeopardy for Yoruba.

I'm sure most of the people listed have never held a gun in their lives. This is what happens when strangers are the ones policing Yorubaland. When your enemies are the ones manning your gate, they will bring in more of your pain and keep your children in prison.

Sorry guys, you are taking this for the team. Let's make it clear, this is order from above, you will never get fair hearing and justice will be denied. And like resurrection, the jail door will break out for you on BIBIRE O SE FOWO RA judgement day, to avenge all the injustice meted out to you.

The enemies invaded Yoruba town, disrupted economic activities, kill your parents and still picked out your innocent children to punish for the crime.

It doesn't get worse than this for any group of people, makes for easy liberation of Yorubaland. With this crop of Yoruba, I really have nothing to worry about over loss of lives as a result of major clash soon to happen in Lagos, there's a greater need for some of these spirit-less made-to-order people to be mowed down.
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Clinton207: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
Wether this list is true or not,I know those robbers will not last to see 2019.the blood of the innocent lives they took will never give them rest..
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by deenfamous: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
I won't be surprise to know some of them were placed under durex.
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by funkyjms: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
elRamani:
those ones that were caught with victims' phones and sim cards, i can bet wit my life they're not part of d actual robbery gang

they stole d phones from d dead bodies, people do this alot especially with accident victims

You read my mind.
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by ensamy(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
How were this armed robbers released from prison after serving few months in prison. The circumstances should be investigated . Secondly this robbers may also be working as political thugs to some politicians which may still eventually aid to thier release from prison soon if convicted just as
2019 election is fast approaching.
chaii chaii chaii chaii I weep for my country Nigeria shocked shocked
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by principalgee: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
this is a good development from Nigerian police
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by smileyoo: 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
if these ones 're not innocent citizens, then kudos to the police. and it shows the force can be effective, if there is no body language, abi body odour, hindering them. pls police go after these herdsmen terrorists, with the same zeal you went after these criminals
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by 9gerian: 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
shocked
EMMAUGOH:
The truth of the matter is that if governance refuse to improve and police and military are used against protesters.... Expect more of youngsters go into robbery to survive.. This yahoo yahoo cancer of a thing should be also looked into.

Almost 10 people has asked me where they can learn yahoo yahoo.... Majority are below 25
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by ugotuf(m): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chai!!! it is obvious now that some principalities and powers are aiding and abating the boko haram and fulani herdsmen. chai! chai!!, all this blood that you people are sharing in Nigeria, diaris Goduoooo!!!. Well not to worry, the trainer and sponsor of the fulani herdsmen has been unravelled and will soon be brought to face the music here-Ghadaffi of Libya is in hot soup.

Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by rickyrex(m): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
Take it or leave it, no arrest has been made. This names where published to calm the community from attacking them for their incompetency. That of agbara robbery went just like that. Out of more than 30 that raided agbara bank. They only told us they caught their leader in Delta state. Wat of the remaining 29.
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by PrinceMario(m): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
naijawho:
Nice one....
Hope say no be innocent Nigerians dem arrange so
You people should stop this nonsense. If your loved one had been a victim of the deadly incidence, y'all won't be here spewing this trash.
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Youngzedd(m): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Seun360:

So, you believe those were actually the bandit that raided Offa.

Nigerian police self weak me... They can gather guys and make them confess to crime they didn't commit. grin
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
NCAN, oya food don done
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by soulpiano23(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
BUHARImyDOG:
NO single IGBO MAN, IGBO AMAKA
You already know that for every crime in Nija ,an Igbo man must be among the perpetrators. Was surprised too for not seeing the usual names for crime.
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mehn, I love this news.
None of them will escape. God will help in fishing them out. Foolish idiots.
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by onegig(m): 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sterope:
Nigerian police choose not to pursue criminals that is why everyone thinks they are ineffectual.

But if and when they choose to go after you, it does not matter if you came from Mars or wore an invisibility cloak to commit the crime.......they will catch you!!!.

I pity the suspects with caught with victim sim cards and phones. They may have been because of their ignorance.

I am 100% sure that 90% of those listed are not the robbers. The Calibre of guns , dexterity and lack of passion showed clearly those who carried out the crime were not from around the area. They not only shot security men but civilians also with reckless abandon. For any crime there's always a motive and even the most heinous and hardened criminals know they don't want the public against them on top of security personnel looking for them especially if you live in the community.

It even beggars belief that a bank robber who just robbed 5 banks worth at least 100million each would concern himself with 20k chinko techno phones of their victims. Like seriously? Let's even play the scenario in our heads. I am robbing a bank and I have dead people left and right. After taking millions what pops in my head is to pick phones and sim cards. Like WTH. Do these people think we are so dumb in this country that a police report would say such live?.

Anyone who believes the cock and bull story needs to be flogged in a market square. I am awed that journalists also sat down and wrote this rubbish down. We don't challenge the narrative and obvious lies of these useless police force that's why they can call a press conference and have the audacity to spew such rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by patonyx1: 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
They put all resources together because their personnel were part of the victims.
It shows us how inconsiderate and the look-warm attitude the NPF has towards a common man.

satelliteDISH:
What a miracle! So the Nigerian police can successfully apprehend suspects within one week yet they can't arrest even a single fulani heldsmen in benue and kaduna for more than 3 years now. What an irony.
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by bionixs: 12:21am On Apr 14, 2018
BUHARImyDOG:
NO single IGBO MAN, IGBO AMAKA
that is why they were so senseless .leaving the main business they went to do and chose to shoot people like patridges. they lack sense
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Namt: 12:37am On Apr 14, 2018
When u Abba Kyari there job most b done

Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 14, 2018
gidjah:
really wondering o, may be some of them were around d scene after d robbery to watch and sympathise but ended up as d normal hoodlums would do....picking pockets up to d extent of picking dead bodies phone!!! thqts very callous a thing to do.but sha they aff met their water loo!! The court shall decide their case
lol the sim card own is even another one.. Person steal phone finish come d use sim card.. Why won't he enter soup
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by Aniwhyte(m): 7:53am On Apr 14, 2018
ifeanyija:
Weda worst or not, you guys are also into crime

What nonsense, did i tell u am a yoruba??
Btw i ve never seen any drug crime that the perpetrators is not Igbo, not even once
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by ifeanyija(m): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2018
Aniwhyte:

What nonsense, did i tell u am a yoruba??
Btw i ve never seen any drug crime that the perpetrators is not Igbo, not even once
I have never seen any herdsmen killing by Igbos, not even once
Re: Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) by fwndy: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
if this people were Innocent I believe you are the real one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) / Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After / Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.