Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Lady Dumps Her Man... Her Reasons Is Unbelievable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Her Man... Her Reasons Is Unbelievable (943 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dumps Her Man... Her Reasons Is Unbelievable by panda234(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
A South African lady identified as Umm Eesah has shared how she dumped her fiance.
Lady dumps her boyfriend for never allowing her to pay bills
According to her, she dumped him for always insisting on paying for everything whenever they go on outings.
While many women are praying for a man like her fiance, Umm Eesah sees him as somehow exercising control over her, a thing she doesn’t like.
Click to continue reading
https://pause9ja..com.ng/2018/04/lady-dumps-her-boyfriend-see-why.html
Re: Lady Dumps Her Man... Her Reasons Is Unbelievable by IdeyFindWife: 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
kiss
Re: Lady Dumps Her Man... Her Reasons Is Unbelievable by KEMISTR3(f): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
It is difficult to find in Nigeria
Re: Lady Dumps Her Man... Her Reasons Is Unbelievable by uwa1(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
One man's meat is another man's poison...
Re: Lady Dumps Her Man... Her Reasons Is Unbelievable by McBrooklyn(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
Re: Lady Dumps Her Man... Her Reasons Is Unbelievable by Foodforthought: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Most women think they are complicated....no they are confused
Re: Lady Dumps Her Man... Her Reasons Is Unbelievable by OgahBohz: 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
...women are spiritual confused !
Re: Lady Dumps Her Man... Her Reasons Is Unbelievable by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
If I hear say nigerian woman complain about her husband not allowing her to pay bills, I no go chop for one week. Naija women that don't even know what it means to give or spend on someone. Thiers is to collect from d beginning of a date to d end.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Her Man... Her Reasons Is Unbelievable by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:45am On Apr 14, 2018
One man's treasure is another man's trash. This type of guy is surely a dream come true for most naija girls

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? / 16 Personality Traits And What They Mean / She Paid A Lady To Seduce Me; I Easily Fell Into The Trap - Man Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.