Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Need A Job. Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job. Please Help (438 Views)

My Brother Needs A Good Job; Please Help / Urgently In Need Of A Job Please / A First Class Graduate Needs A Job. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job. Please Help by Championlaw200(m): 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
I need a Job Please, God can use someone here for me. I have a B.TECH in Estate management, highly computer literate and currently I am doing a PGDE in Education. Kindly assist me. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Job. Please Help by Ochioraumu: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2018
Where are you based?

Since you are doing a PGDE in Education, that means you will be interested in teaching.

There is a new school in abia state looking for talented, creative and enthusiastic teachers, who are committed to making a career in teaching, rather than those who are just looking for something to temporarily hold on to.

This school has huge potentials, and is very likely to come with accommodation for the right candidate.

The owner is looking for someone who can be trusted with the affairs of the school, with strict monitoring and supervision. This is one out of 2 other campuses which each has its own headteacher.

Without saying too much here, if you are interested, and have what it takes to drive a school forward and reach for the skies, then send me your full CV with a covering letter, detailing your skills, and the ideas and potentials you will be bringing with you to the school as your initial contributions, towards reaching the goals of the school.

chiztom@gahoo.com; gms.umuobia@gmail.com; gleamingmoonsch@gmail.com

Alternatively, you can call 07038787265 for further details. But send an SMS first to book a time when you can call and be able to speak with the person attending to this advert.

Championlaw200:
I need a Job Please, God can use someone here for me. I have a B.TECH in Estate management, highly computer literate and currently I am doing a PGDE in Education. Kindly assist me. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Pre-employment Internship Scheme At UAC Plc 2018 / British High Commission Recruitment For Graduate Interns / Nationwide Graduate Entry Level Recruitment At Skye Bank, April, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.