Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina (36941 Views)

Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / President Buhari's Comments,a Crooked Media And Intellectual Laziness. / Who Will Deliver Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness....femi Adesina Fires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Sagamaje(m): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2018
Coldfeets:

You are too shallow.

That's just your problem.

You are too quick list someone's flaws and call someone a failure but if I may ask, what major achievement can you point to and say you achieved in your own worthless life?

You think the president will live his life and then come and live your own useless life for you too abi?

Ewu awusa. sad

Finally confirmed that you are a retarded f......l. You see your life, you ask me to attack the message which I did. Then the next you could is trash. I wonder why fools are allowed in here

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by maasoap(m): 10:31am On Apr 14, 2018
callthefred:
Why must it always be Yoruba's to do all dirty and stupid jobs of talking in support government failures... Osinbajo, Okupe, Abati, Lai Mohammed, Femi Adesina, Adeniyi...etc..

Because we could see more clearly and think better. Besides, if it is your job, you've got to do it or resign if you see as a failure on the part of your employer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Sagamaje(m): 10:36am On Apr 14, 2018
ntyce:

You were raised better than what you are exhibiting online.

Grow up

Tell that to Buhari Media Cows
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by chigo4u: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2018
givan:
shocked

Femi Adesina of The Sun newspaper saying things like this shocked I remember when Femi was a Editor-in-Chief for The Sun. His weekly column where more like a fairly tale of everything Nigeria was not. He's writings where magical. Spurring response from not just a wide range of readers but even top government officials.

His articles gave readers the hope that one day, we would wake up to see a new Nigeria even though we where living in times of great uncertainty about a positive future.

Even now, we remain in greater uncertainty as the government which he represents keep towing us deep into rough times we had once triumph over.

Femi has gone bad.
After knowing him from his column in Sun Newspapers I now believe no critic of the Nigerian government is honest, all are looking for ways to get into the system

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Tonimagnificent: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2018
nazzyon:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1798263330468801&id=1452287068399764

are u trying 2 tell me da Bubu actually use all dis big big grammar Mr femi wrote here while discussing wit d cleric Our dear president is not as fluent as d words used here joor. dis Femi just embellish d whole tin. our president dense. abi una no know ni?
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Oxalic(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2018
maasoap:

There are Nigerians (herdsmen) among the killers. Most especially when it has to do with retaliatory attacks.

maasoap. I appreciate your time.

See, it is totally wrong for Buhari to have made such comments on herdsmen killings across Nigeria. It is totally unacceptable!

The primary duty of the President as the C-in-C is to protect the territorial integrity of the country.

If the herdsmen are foreigners, then one would expect the President to carry out his Constitutionally assigned responsibilities through the Nigeria Military.

Don't you agree with me?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Yet he Femi Adesina works for the dullest and most intellectually lazy man in Nigeria, is that on its own not intellectual laziness on the part of Mr Adesina?
This is the tardiest government I've ever seen in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by ebakhaiyhe(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2018
My brother Femi, government appointment come and go but what you do today will forever elevate you or hunt you in the future. I politely want to beg you to keep silent, if you don't know what to say, instead of positioning yourself as the best and those who don't agree to follow your Bubu blindly as you do as fools
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by pfadom: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2018
nazzyon:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1798263330468801&id=1452287068399764

Adesina nailed it. Some Nigerians great or small, high or low are blindfolded or shortsighted by ethno-religious, political and selfish sentiments. I'm particularly not surprised why Sent. Abaribe takes the sentiments too far like a baby cries for cookies or chocolate. He's still disturbed that he has to fetch Nnamdi KANU or face the consequences.

Nigeria deserves better and more broad-minded representatives in 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Coldfeets: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2018
Sagamaje:

Finally confirmed that you are a retarded f......l. You see your life, you ask me to attack the message which I did. Then the next you could is trash. I wonder why fools are allowed in here

I'm done talking with you.

You are so dense.

You are calling someone's dad a waste and labeling another person a failure but when you are asked to at least name any major thing you've achieved in your own life, you start mouthing off bunkum.

What does that say about you?

You are a confirmed dolt.

Good bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by FLYFIRE(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2018
Why are people surprised by this. Are the Zombies not the reason for the toxic polity we have today? Did you hear of any offensive words on social media in Nigeria until apc came? How many of these zombies come with reasonable counter truth than abuses today? Dont worry, thunder will surely fire the like of bularigay, salllki & ALL the MBshi members
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Sagamaje(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2018
Coldfeets:

I'm done talking with you.

You are so dense.

You are calling someone's dad a waste and labeling another person a failure but when you are asked to at least name any major thing you've achieved in your own life, you start mouthing off bunkum.

What does that say about you?

You are a confirmed dolt.

Good bye.

I laugh , so you expect me to tell you my achievement, you must be very very daft beyond comprehension. Foolbye
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Jones4190(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2018
China is currently the world's leading economic power, in China there is Zero Church!

Finland has the most stable economy in the world today. There are less than twenty churches in Finland!

Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the world. Switzerland has fewer than thirty churches!

Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world, there are about 23 churches in Denmark.

These countries are considered to have the highest number of atheists, but they are blessed!

Come to Nigeria, there are more than 50,000 churches.
+25 000 churches in Lagos.
+2 500 churches in Oyo

In Africa, we have more churches than schools and hospitals combined!
More pastors than doctors.
Everyone is born again!o
Everyone is covered with the blood of Jesus!
Jesus even became the husband of all single women (according to them) in revival churches!
Everyone is filled with the Holy Spirit!
However, none of these claims reflect the moral elevation that is hoped for in a society.

We are among the laziest, the most deceiving, the most corrupt, the most hypocritical, the most hateful on the planet today, with all our Jesus and the Holy Spirit!

Our people need to distinguish between religion and stupidity or between spirituality and tradition!.

Wake up!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Doyin2(m): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2018
Oxalic:

Please, let me ask you a question. Do you ACTUALLY agree with the President's assertion in London?

Good question.

The president was responding to a security question posed by the respected bishop.

Do I agree with him?

A very tough one .But do I have any security report to disagree with the president?

NO!

And should I insult the president and accuse him of incompetence because of that?

HOW?

WHY?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2018
So El Rufai is paying Gadaffi and Libyan fighters to stop killing in Nigeria?
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by GoodGovernance: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2018
Doyin2:

Good question.

The president was responding to a security question posed by the respected bishop.

Do I agree with him?

A very tough one .But do I have any security report to disagree with the president?

NO!

And should I insult the president and accuse him of incompetence because of that?

HOW?

WHY?

Thank you!

Just like riches,not every body can be intelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by progress69: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2018
jeronimo:
I was expecting a proper clarification of what the president said rather Mr Femi chose to wave sentiments and insults to the face of Nigerians. How are the recent herdsmen from Libya? Give us statistics, figures, intelligence reports, evidence and proofs to back up these insinuations and justify what the president said.

But no, you know why? Because they don't exist they are mere fabrications to justify the continuous killings and ineptitude of this administration. Mr Femi I put it to you that you don't know your job and don't even know how to defend your boss, and that is intellectual laziness

Did u read the article at all....u are one of the people he is referring to cos if u did. .u want be asking this **** questions

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Toyinsbtc: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2018
Hes the spokesperson to the president and he did his job well by saving his boss integrity.. Shikeena...
Sagamaje:
Femi Adesina father messed up by not using condom. This man is too foolish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by jamace(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2018
Femi is working hard for his pay. He doesn't give a damn about Nigeria.
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by GoodGovernance: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

I just logged in to tell you welcome to why some of us are leaving nairaland.
Most of the front page hijackers are paid, about 80% of the rest are intellectually lazy,
10 percent don't care, 5 percent are tired of explaining, while the other 5percent, may God continue to strengthen them.

This is proudlyngwa over and out.

My brother,it is well...

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by progress69: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Why àre the gunmen/ terrorists more concentrated in Nigeria.

Lol...

What we have in Nigeria is child's play. Go to Mali, Chad and u will know that we are lucky and have been trying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by omokab: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2018
Sagamaje:
Femi Adesina father messed up by not using condom. This man is too foolish
this is part of intellectual lazy he was talking about. He did not say all Nigerians but wailers like you with little brain and hearth full of hatred. Why can't you talk about what he said if you have read through his write up? Meaning your parent suppose to throw inside shock away after your birth Becuase you are one of the problem this country is facing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Akpuoru: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=gerald09 post=66688470]I have realised the Nigerian get insulted by our employees. Imagine person we Nigerian pay with our tax dey call us Intellectually Lazy. [/quote
Oh you are one of the intellectually lazy Nigerians. Don't get mad if anyone calls you that because you just admitted that you are? Lazy Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by edupedia: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2018
Paperwhite:
Rather it should have been-"Who will save Nigerians from Buhari's Intellectually Lazy Government"?
So is it today that Buhari & the APC started the blame game as they've blamed everything except themselves
See how annoyingly stupid anything APC can be? Even quoting the Holy Bible to add to the foolishness undecided undecided Buhari & his aides are still insulting the sensibility of Nigerians.
#BUHARI/APC ARE GROSSLY INCOMPETENT.Nigerians get ready to vote out these idiots. angry

...so u want to bring back your thieves.. abi?....your dream shall never come true... Amen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Sagamaje(m): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2018
omokab:
[s]this is part of intellectual lazy he was talking about. He did not say all Nigerians but wailers like you with little brain and hearth full of hatred. Why can't you talk about what he said if you have read through his write up? Meaning your parent suppose to throw inside shock away after your birth Becuase you are one of the problem this country is facing[/s]

You are the one your mother would have used for monthly period instead of bringing a useless being supporting a numskull into this world. If you read through the thread, you would have seen where I countered every thrash he wrote there. You could not cus as a Buhari Media Cow, you will always defend failure. Fool personified
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2018
After improvising us, killing us and ignoring us, you look down with ur fat nostrils and declare us intellucual lazy, well I won't fault u since we failed to learn from history and voted for Mr old fart with a decayed brain. Very soon when u are a political liability e will have the last laugh. Mr intellectual smart who supports a nepostic and intellectual foolish mediocre man, who parades criminals and tyrants in his office. I don't blame u,

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by nmaihat: 11:16am On Apr 14, 2018
This government speaks from the two sides of its mouth.

First, we were advised to practice good neighbourliness by accommodating our supposed brother's (the herdsmen) who they insinuated we were responsible for their retaliatory actions (killings) now they have gone to the international community to admit the herdsmen have been infiltrated by some Gaddafi trained arms men.

In effect, they were advising us to accommodate people they had foreknowledge to be Gaddafi's men as our brothers and still refer to us intellectually lazy when we call them out on it.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Wealthandjobs: 11:16am On Apr 14, 2018
gerald09:
I have realised the Nigerian get insulted by our employees. Imagine person we Nigerian pay with our tax dey call us Intellectually Lazy.
I am 100% sure you didn't read it and sadly,just when I wanted to blame him for wasting his time responding to the category of people who hate PMB,you just confirmed that truly people are intellectually lazy. Mr Adesina is far more intelligent than most of the wailers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Jeswino: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2018
Doyin2:

Good question.

Do I agree with him?

NO!

HOW?

WHY?

Let us assume that Leah Sharibu were your sister or your family lives in Yobe or Benue or Taraba, I will like to know if you will still pamper such incompetence.

It is very obvious that the government is conniving with this criminal elements but you want to have access to security report before you conclude.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Oxalic(m): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2018
GoodGovernance:

Thank you!

Just like riches,not every body can be intelligent.

But he has not said anything meaningful! I am trying to reply him but it is not posting. I don't know why. Watch for my response to him.
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by AdeniyiA(m): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2018
Travelling abroad for medical treatment instead of equiping our hospitals with state-of-the-art facilities and training our doctors instead of spending huge amount, the same money we are supposed to use, to seek for such medical attention abroad is the height of intellectual laziness. So tell your boss
As you said, expect more of this from disappointed Nigerians who expected tangible results from the Buhari-lead govt. Tell him he has failed us...
We are tired of excuses.
Government is not expected to be right in its own eyes but to evaluate and assess themselves in the mirror-voices of the masses... you're about to fail when you start calling your employers lazy intellectuals undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by israelmao(m): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2018
Femi are you having auditory hallucination or you've lost your logical sense?Your paymaster made an allusion that those trained by Gaddafi have aligned with Boko Haram and have also infilterated herdmen to launch out attacks on innocent Nigerians.Who is he blaming then?Where were Fulani herdmen attacks 20years ago if indeed the incident is older than us?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Was Almost Mobbed Today In Ado Ekiti / 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock You. / "If You Touch Rivers, Nigeria Will Finish" – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.