Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Abramovich Splits His Wealth In Two! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Abramovich Splits His Wealth In Two! (1015 Views)

Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf / Of Mko Abiola And Roman Abramovich / Abramovich To Be Arrested On Return To Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abramovich Splits His Wealth In Two! by Razorr(f): 9:32am On Mar 14, 2007
Hey Guys. . .

Information just reaching my news desk grin says that Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is undergoing divorce proceedings and his wife Irina, would get half of his wealth! The report reads: -

[b]Roman Abramovich is set to divorce, but says it won't affect his ownership of Chelsea.

Abramovich is splitting with wife Irina, and according to The Sun the settlement is likely be the world's biggest ever.

The tabloid says Irina could have pocketed a staggering £5.5billion - half the oil tycoon's total fortune. That would dwarf the current record payout of £1billion.

Abramovich's spokesman John Mann announced the end of the 16-year marriage in a statement.

He said: "Mr and Mrs Abramovich have divorced in Russia on a consensual basis and have agreed terms in respect of arrangements for their children and a financial settlement.

"Mr Abramovich's corporate interests, including Chelsea Football Club, are not affected. Mr and Mrs Abramovich would appreciate it if the family's privacy would be respected."

Mr Mann would not disclose any other details about the divorce, or when it was granted.

He also refused to discuss which partner had issued the proceedings or how much Irina had received.[/b] Source: football365.com

I don't know what to make of this, but do you believe it wouldn't affect chelsea's fortunes?

Re: Abramovich Splits His Wealth In Two! by atiku07(m): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2007
sincerely speaking that guy is stinkingly rich, but look at what u said it will not affect chelsea once his businesses are not shared into two equal half, atleast that is where the money being shared are comming from.
Re: Abramovich Splits His Wealth In Two! by loyika(m): 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2007
The tongue Got $300m in the end;

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2035287,00.html

300 friging million for what Man!? And i thought footballers were tongue. WOMEN!! (Oboy!! For me sha, what you brought when you came in is what you will take with you when you leave oh!!) She should thank God Roman wasn't a Naija guy cool, or else she would have gotten nada grin

At least Chelski fans can heave a sigh of relief, at least she didn't eat that much into your summer transfer kitty. (wow!! 1 B@tchy wife gone, 1 to go, I wonder what settlement Maureen will get wink grin)

cool GOONER 89

P.S. Don't you guys just love this part of the article; "In an interview with the Guardian Mrs Malandina said that they had written to Mr Abramovich asking him to help their 13-year-old daughter, a ballet student, to take part in a competition in Britain.

"We received a reply saying that Mr Abramovich doesn't help the poor,"

Thats strange , then what will he say about Chelsea, weren't they the "POOR" before he bought them over grin grin

Stuff still cracks me up, or as they say; LMAO grin
Re: Abramovich Splits His Wealth In Two! by Razorr(f): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2007
Loyika, na you sabi. . . tongue

Good news anyway, I heard that Mourinho said that it was the divorce problem that caused the transfer palaver. Thank God its over! Most of Chelsea's problems might just be over for good! cheesy

Halleluyah! cheesy
Re: Abramovich Splits His Wealth In Two! by RuuDie(m): 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2007
why do d rich folks always have dis probs of marryin d wrong person?
well, just hope d good ol' Glaziers don't get UTD's money caught up in some chic's claws!

(1) (Reply)

Ikechukwu Uche Features For Zaragoza At Last After A Long Injury Layoff / 44 Days To Worldcup : Largerback Yet To Collectively Meet With His Selections. / Confusion In Ghana Camp As Players Forfeit 3rd Place Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.