Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions (43443 Views)

Unknown Woman Disappears With 6-Year-Old Girl In Benue School (Photo) / Bitcoin Company Runs Away With Investors $32 Million / Rescued Suicidal Youth Disappears With Helper's Tricycle And Money (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by Coldfeets: 8:06am On Apr 14, 2018
eleojo23:
This is what happens when you suspend common sense because of greed.

Anybody can just set up a Ponzi scheme and call it Bitcoin bla bla because they know that Bitcoin is trending these days

30% profit in one week? Does that make sense?

And the victims are so-called educated people.

Smh..

If it sounds too good to be true, it's probably not true.
Real investments grow over time and require patience but people always want it sharp sharp...
and that is why they will continue to fall for this kind of scam in the future...

Don't be too sure of what you're saying.

Opportunities do exist for someone to make even more than 100% in profits in just a matter of hours... not even one week.

Because you are not aware of such opportunities doesn't mean that they do not exist neither does it mean that they are fraudulent or stupid.

Hope you are aware of sports betting?

With sports betting, you can be making even more than 30 % returns on your investment in just a matter of minutes.

The only thing is that you need to have the basic knowledge of how the business works so that you can take what we refer to as good strategic risk in the business.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by SaroWiwa: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2018
tkpoint2:
Can anyone advise on Gold Swiss?

Gold Swiss abi Swiss Gold, what ever. It's a legit business, but our Nigerian traders are not genuine. It's a pyramid scheme kind of business. The people at the top are the problem. They always abscond with people money.

I have a friend who is on the run now. She has closed her shop because people she collected money from are after her. The people at the top took all the money, she doesn't even collect a dime.

My advice, run away from it.
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by pedrilo: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2018
Thank God for the assistance I got from mmm. I was able to complete my building cos of mmm. One man's food is another man's poison.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by NairaMaster1(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2018
But why?

"Some National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members also invested and one of them said she put in N1.5 million and it was all her money in the world".

All the NYSC runs and slay gain are all gone.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by Horus(m): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2018
1 - What is the name of this Bitcoin Company?

2 - Who is the owner of this Bitcoin Company?

This company was registered somewhere, at what date? by who?, these are the questions that people should ask for
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by buJu234: 8:32am On Apr 14, 2018
This is what happens to people that refused to develop their financial intelligence.

If only Nigerians can put just 50% of the energy that they apply to football, bbnaija, churches & mosques, ethnicity into financial intelligence, poverty rates will reduce drastically.

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by NairaMaster1(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2018
pedrilo:
Thank God for the assistance I got from mmm. I was able to complete my building cos of mmm. One man's food is another man's poison.

It's good to console yourself. No gain in gambling my brother.

Many have gone to early grave.
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by Dear121(m): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2018
All greedy people lost their money. Which business double your money in one month.
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by TrumpDonald2: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2018
No picture of the 1000 persons invading the office ?
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by pedrilo: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2018
NairaMaster1:

It's good to console yourself. No gain in gambling my brother.

Many have gone to early grave.
wat do u know?? If owning a house at 30, collectong rent from my tenants plus a 6 digit salaried job in naija is ur definition of me consoling myself, pls allow me to console myself ok. U prolly dnt know, wen a ponzi scheme crashes, some one's loss is another's gain.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by thatjoebloggs: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2018
This is sad and unfortunate to read about. Find out why Bill Gates refused to use Bitcoin for his foundation in Africa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-6j7wRHRcI I made this YouTube video itemizing the risks of Cryptocurrencies especially for us Nigerians who haven't done much to improve our investment decisions since MMM. I wish i had done this earlier. Please Like, Share and please subscribe if you enjoy it. I post videos every Saturday/Sunday on relatable Naija issues.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by Juliusceezr: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2018
This is how they operate:
The company collect ur money to trade TBC, taking all d risk. Then after 7 days u will get 30% of ur investment.
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by thedondada(m): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2018
somehow:
So a company that has just opened shop less than 2 months ago is what these fools of a citizen put "millions" into?

Liars.... Those claiming they put #2.5m or #5m are outright liars!

He who's looking for awoof will meet their financial waterloo

This is also my belief.

They are all liars. I am sure it's the 10k 20k they are claiming to be millions.

Even corper dey put 1.5 million.

Lol.
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by NairaMaster1(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2018
pedrilo:
wat do u know?? If owning a house at 30, collectong rent from my tenants plus a 6 digit salaried job in naija is ur definition of me consoling myself, pls allow me to console myself ok. U prolly dnt know, wen a ponzi scheme crashes, some one's loss is another's gain.

I know nothing Mr six digit salary.

Check the number of under 20 that are currently on six digit salary and those that are already real estate managers.

I mean under 20s that have PhD and travels to the West like a mere street.

They are not abusive too.
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by Innov8ve1: 9:05am On Apr 14, 2018
Bitcoin is the new mmm, y'all should continue investing in something you dont fully understand. Eku inawo

Contact me if you need a website or blog, contact info is on my profile
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by donbenie(m): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2018
lovingyouhun:
Were is that person that always put up bitcoin advert on NL? People will never learn. If these set of people commit suicide I will not feel sorry because their exit will mean less greedy mugus from this world
This is purely a PONZI SCHEME like MMM and got NOTHING to do with Bitcoin..try knowing the difference..
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by donbenie(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2018
exlinkleads:
Bitcoin is latest mmm
Na lie,Bitcoin has nothing in common with MMM and this is another PONZI SCHEME masquerading as Bitcoin..
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by Seun360(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

My brother oil, gas, forex, bitcoin are not scams.... Its the people that market it that will make it look like a get rich quick scam.

Have you done a proper research about those things.

As they saying goes "if you want to hide something from an African man put it in a book" because he will never read it

Check my signature.

If you don't get what am trying to illustrate.
Am sorry i cant help.
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by bigsam1992(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2018
faridpac2:

Don't deceive your self don't ever put your money in to risk u better go to real business
But business itself is a risk
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by yomi007k(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2018
buJu234:
This is what happens to people that refused to develop their financial intelligence.

If only Nigerians can put just 50% of the energy that they apply to football, bbnaija, churches & mosques, ethnicity into financial intelligence, poverty rates will reduce drastically.

Hmm....I really wud like to learn from ur financial intelligence.
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by Abeyjide: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2018
Bitcoin is twin brother to MMM
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by jamesbridget13(f): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2018
Chai! I pity Una. Pls red cross should be at alert for emergency fainting in that zone for now

People should learn o
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by pedrilo: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2018
NairaMaster1:

I know nothing Mr six digit salary.

Check the number of under 20 that are currently on six digit salary and those that are already real estate managers.

I mean under 20s that have PhD and travels to the West like a mere street.

They are not abusive too.
VICTIM MENTALITY SYNDROME. hey buddy, go back and read my first comment, I didn't mention or quote u. I only dropped a comment and moved on like everyone else. But u took it upon urself to make a claim u cannot substantiate by saying I was consoling myself. That was insulting, abusive and rude, so I replied to make sure u dnt get away with a tortious act. BTW, are you among the under 20 real estate managers with PhDs? If yes, more wins bro cos I dnt hav problems with legit winners. But if No, keep pushing and dnt get a migraine cos of my winnings. FYI, I'm currently a doctoral student.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by sarcasticdude(m): 9:35am On Apr 14, 2018
Chai it's so sad that i wasted my time reading this shit and the OP didn't give one meaningful detail such as THE NAME OF THE COMPANY!

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by Chetimah(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2018
But people complain that buhari time,they don't have money? Where are those money coming from??hahhahaha 500,000,1,00,000hahhahaha 5,000.000 ok ooooo the least is 150,000 and people complain they have no money is okay...
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by ndcide(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2018
DTeekay:
Nigerians don't want to be patient when investing, true investment takes time to grow, I work as a financial advisor and some of the feedback I get when I introduce a profitable but slow growing investment to people is appalling, little wonder why they fall victim to fraudsters. My dear if you want to invest your money safely and profitably walk into either ARM office, Stanbic IBTC, Mansard or Ensure Nigeria PLC.

The margins are quite small to tie up your money. 15% per annum? That's crap.

Besides, please who knows about Amyn investment. Do they still exist?
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by ndcide(m): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2018
donbenie:
This is purely a PONZI SCHEME like MMM and got NOTHING to do with Bitcoin..try knowing the difference..

Is bitcoin a legal tender?

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by dheilaw1(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2018
agwom:
chai...baba buhari
i guess it's time you take your daily drugs. it's almost 10
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by dheilaw1(m): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2018
greed will never depart from these people from that part of Nigeria. that's why they will never become the president of this country
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by HallaDaTruth: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2018
Nigerians will always Fall for scam but when you introduce them to real and legitimate business opportunities, they will suspect you. Good for them
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by MissRaine69(f): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2018
If you cannot learn that there is no such thing as easy money ....no one can cure your type of stupid.
Re: Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions by MissRaine69(f): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2018
ndcide:

Is bitcoin a legal tender?
No it’s not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis / Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.